WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-22-2016, 09:38 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: San Antonio General Discussion

Keep all talk of potential cards, fantasy cards, etc. in here and remember that the no spam rules will be enforced.

The NXT Championship match is set with Shinsuke Nakamura defending against Bobby Roode.

My guess is that DIY will wind up defending the NXT Tag Team Championship against the Authors of Pain. If I'm not mistaken, the Authors are undefeated but I can see DIY handing them their first defeat as it seems too soon to take the titles off them.

As for the NXT Women's Championship, I'd kinda like to see them do a fourway match or something. As of right now, none of the women on the NXT roster have the necessary credibility to handle Asuka in a 1 on 1 match so this could be a means of buying some more time and using the match itself as a means of further elevating some of the other women. Maybe do something with Ember Moon, Nikki Cross and Billie Kay taking on Asuka in San Antonio with Moon giving a particularly strong performance as part of a set up for a clash during WrestleMania weekend.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Singles Match for the NXT Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura (C) def. Bobby Roode

Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
The Authors of Pain def. #DIY (C)

Fatal 4 Way Match for the NXT Women's Championship
Asuka (C) def. Ember Moon, Billie Kay and Nikki Cross.

Six Man Tag Team Match'
SAniTy (Eric Young, Sawyer Fulton and Alexander Wolfe) def. Roderick Strong and TM-61.

Singles Match
Tye Dillinger def. Andrade "Cien" Aimas.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:29 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So as of now, the scheduled card is:

NXT Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura Vs. Bobby Roode

NXT Women Championship
Asuka Vs. Nikki Cross Vs. Peyton Royce Vs. Billie Kay

NXT Tag Team Championship
#DIY Vs. Authors Of Pain

I read somewhere that TM61 was supposed to have a big feud with The Revival but this can't happen anymore. So, I guess that Revival won't be getting any match here.

Tye Dillinger, No Way Jose, Andrade Cien Almas, Roderick Strong and Eric Young are free as of now. Since Tye Dillinger was attacked by SAnitY, I think that he could be fighting either Eric Young or Killian Dain(Big Damo with a new name).