WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-15-2016, 04:31 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default R.I.P. Craig Sager

The legendary NBA sideline interviewer/commentator unfortunately lost his battle with cancer. He was 65.

For anyone who is a longtime fan of the NBA you're very familiar with Craig Sager. If the name doesn't ring a bell just think very loud very colorful suits and ties. I always liked to see Sager on the sidelines to see what kind of crazy thing he was wearing. Beyond that, he was funny and always got the best responses from NBA personalities. Why, he could even get Greg Popovich to answer questions and that's a hard thing to do.

I'm gonna miss you Craig Sager. Heaven just got a lot more colorful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Saw the breaking news earlier as I was watching Around the Horn. For all his crazy suits, its hard to to find anyone who was as respected in his field than Craig Sager. The guy was a warrior, going through three bone marrow transplants, and still continuing to work. Rest in paradise, Craig.