WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Former X-Division Champion Tigre Uno Finished with TNA

Quote:
Former X-Division Champion Tigre Uno announced on Twitter that he is finished with TNA. Uno has also reverted back to his old AAA name on Twitter, which is Xtreme Tiger.
After The Tribunal, Tigre Uno who is the former X-Division Champion, is also finished with TNA.

As much as I remember, he was injured this year and I was expecting him to return to in-ring action in TNA's X-Division. Still, a blow to X-Division.

Thoughts?
Old 12-14-2016, 01:35 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
After The Tribunal, Tigre Uno who is the former X-Division Champion, is also finished with TNA.

As much as I remember, he was injured this year and I was expecting him to return to in-ring action in TNA's X-Division. Still, a blow to X-Division.

Thoughts?
I wonder if WWE will sign him for NXT or the WWE Cruiserweight division.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:38 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
I wonder if WWE will sign him for NXT or the WWE Cruiserweight division.
I think that WWE won't.

Cruiserweight Division already consists of three masked wrestlers in form of Metalik, Dorado and Sincara. I think that Tigre Uno will go back to AAA.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:59 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

I actually thought that he was out injured, but seeing as that's not the case then I'm not surprised that Tigre Uno has gone, it's been a while since he was used on Impact.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:50 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Tigre Uno will return they give them some time off and write them off and bring them back again that is the agreement they have so he will be back he will go to mexico make some pesos and return back to USA! Or Maybe TNA got rid of him in exchange for Rey Mysterio Jr oh hell yeaahhhh!