WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Match Result:
Glorious defeats Perfect 10. 2 100.00%
Perfect 10 defeats Glorious. 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default NXT TakeOver Toronto: Bobby Roode VS Tye Dillinger

This match was made official after Bobby Roode accepted Tye Dillinger's challenge.

Roode had left Tye on his own while SAnitY was beating Tye in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic match.

It's obvious that Roode takes the win here.

I am more happy for Tye getting a personal feud as he is a talent worth to watch.

Roode defeats Tye and then moves on to Nakamura for the NxT title.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:23 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Toronto - Tye Dillinger VS Bobby Roode

Generally speaking, this is easily the weakest match on the card and I think it's ultimately just about getting Bobby Roode in front of a large crowd in his hometown. He'll probably wind up getting the biggest pop of the night.

Tye Dillinger's worked hard for the success he's managed to achieve in NXT. The guy's been trying to get onto the WWE main roster off & on for over a decade. He made it, briefly, when he was called up from OVW to the ECW brand back in 2008 but he wasn't around long enough to have a cup of coffee. Then he shuffled around the indie scene for the next 5 years and now he's spent the last 3 years in NXT.

I think Dillinger is ultimately a stepping stone for Roode; truth be told, Roode is long since ready for the main roster and I don't see any point in keeping him in NXT. He turns 40 in late January so, realistically speaking, there's probably not a lot of time for WWE to get the most they want out of him though the guy's in great shape and, to my knowledge, doesn't have a history of injuries to slow him down.

At any rate, I don't see Roode losing to Dillinger in front of his hometown crowd.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:28 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

You're right, this is to just further solidify Roode as the top heel in NXT as Joe hopefully goes on to the main roster. It's almost a certainty Roode will be the next #1 contender to Shinsuke, and I hope Roode is on track to win the belt from Shinsuke so he can go on to the main roster following Wrestlemania 33.

As for Tye, I like him, but he's a future mid-card, unfortunately, and that's ok. I hope he ends up on SmackDown eventually in programs with Ziggler and Miz, I can see that.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote