WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-13-2016, 02:12 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Billy Corgan Suing Dixie Carter: The Battle for Ownership of TNA

This little snippet of news popped up just a little while ago. According to the article, Corgan filed a lawsuit yesterday in Nashville, TN against Impact Wrestling, Dixie Carter, Impact Ventures LLC, Dean Broadhead and Serg Salias.

The report has few details, other than the parties involved. As of today, a temporary restraining order has been approved and Corgan filed a bond supporting it today and a hearing for a temporary injunction has been scheduled for next Thursday at 11:30 am and Corgan has requested a six-person jury to decide the case. Allegedly, things have gotten really, really heated between Billy Corgan and Dixie Carter lately and various reports state that there's a ton of heat on Dixie from just about all possible directions as she's been screwing up the sale of the company for quite a while.

If this is legit and if even half the reports regarding Dixie and TNA's financial situations are true, then I find I can't really feel bad for Corgan for getting involved in this trainwreck in the first place.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:21 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I feel bad for him. he has every right to sue.

He was probably fed bullshit by Dixie Carter to get involved in the first place so he would pump his personal money into this disaster called TNA.

All the promises she had to have made to him to get him involved in the first place probably have not and will not be fulfilled on her end.

And last but not least there's the massive amounts of money she owes him that she will never be able to pay back.

If anything this might be the way Corgan gets full control of the company. I can't believe Dixie and Co want a long drawn out court case, there is no way they can afford it. If this is true I'm guessing he would be willing to settle outside of court if he gets the company and Dixie goes away and never comes back.

If there's any truth to this that is. There's been so many rumors surrounding TNA lately who knows what's actually going on.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:47 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

At the moment, all we can do is speculate ad to what manner of lawsuit this is and what the ends of the lawsuit will be. But what we can ascertain from the lawsuit, brought by Corgan, is that TNA is in a very serious state of affairs that continue to perplex and astound. How this company can continue in this form is utterly incomprehensible. Every time you hear of TNA it is bad news. Lawsuits, sales of stock or possessions, and locker room and board room unrest have all led to a very sorry state of affairs.

I continue to feel sorry for TNA and wait for the day that they finally realise that this is a futile endeavour. TNA is beyond saving. It's time to let Corgan have his way and start a fresh.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Sounds like Dixie has been pulling a few moves here & there behind Corgan's back and that would only complicate matters more when it comes to Corgan trying to become there main shareholder.

If/when Corgan takes over the first thing he should do is fire Garburick for treachery.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

Probably Dixie not adhering to terms agreed upon when Corgan put finances into the company. I'd have to think Dixie really doesn't want to sell the company as she would be out of a job and not a "star" anymore and just took Corgan's money. we'll find when the jury rules if it gets that far. Did Jarrett ever sell his remaining shares?
Old 10-13-2016, 07:06 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I wish TNA make a decision soon.

I want to start watching TNA PPVs on WWE Network.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:07 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Is the temporary injuction against Dixie? It does sound strange maybe their working on some kind of Billy Corgan vs Dixie Carter control of the company match or angle for their next PPV who knows! We can only guess as the news story wasn't very revealing.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:14 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Where's that Total Nonstop Exhaustion thread of mine again? Might be time for a light dusting to get it polished and shining again.

The bigger question here is why the restraining order? Unless this is all some big battle for the company ruse, in which case, stop playing with my fucking emotions, TNA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:02 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
The bigger question here is why the restraining order? Unless this is all some big battle for the company ruse, in which case, stop playing with my fucking emotions, TNA!
The restraining order is probably due to them working near each other and it would be uncomfortable to be near someone who is suing you.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 10-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Obviously I am guessing that Dixie does not want to sell TNA and doesn't approve of Corgan to take over and rebrand TNA as there is a strong history and to solve this Corgan should bring back Jeff Jarrett since it was his start up company over 10 years even though he sold his share cause JJ knew what he was doing in TNA and his GFW is completely in oblivion more like on flatline mode now. Or if Corgan can get Sinclair group to take 50% and have both existing brands work together and not against each other and have JJ take part control of TNA either should work . Have Dixie give it to Jeff Jarrett or something as this is getting exausting!There are some options being measured as you need the reliable and dedicated partners and JJ did extremely well before Ditzy Carter took it over after! Hell get Ted Turner to buy Dixie Carter out !! Maybe Billy Corgan vs Dixie Carter match on who takes control of the company match or angle for their next PPV Turning Point or Final Resolution is anyone's guess !

Last edited by WorstWrestlingExcrement : 10-13-2016 at 10:19 PM.