WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2016, 08:15 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Survivor Series 2016 General Discussion & Reviews

Since Survivor Series 2016 is going to be in my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada which I am really excited about because this is the first time ever that we get to host Survivor Series but the first time that a WWE PPV especially a Big 4 PPV like Survivor Series has been in Canada in general since 97 since the Screwjob in Montreal it begs the question of what the card will be for Survivor Series this year

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg is all but confirmed so if it happens no doubt that this match goes on last and if it does then it makes sense that this is the main event considering not only is it Goldberg's first match in over 12 years...the last time he was ever in that ring was 2004 and it was at WrestleMania 20 and who was his opponent? None other than Brock Lesnar so to see the rematch 12 years later will it be better than their WrestleMania 20 match-up?

Then it makes me wonder what the matches will be as far as the WWE Universal Championship goes? Or even as far as the WWE World Championship is concerned?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
Since Survivor Series 2016 is going to be in my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada which I am really excited about because this is the first time ever that we get to host Survivor Series but the first time that a WWE PPV especially a Big 4 PPV like Survivor Series has been in Canada in general since 97 since the Screwjob in Montreal it begs the question of what the card will be for Survivor Series this year

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg is all but confirmed so if it happens no doubt that this match goes on last and if it does then it makes sense that this is the main event considering not only is it Goldberg's first match in over 12 years...the last time he was ever in that ring was 2004 and it was at WrestleMania 20 and who was his opponent? None other than Brock Lesnar so to see the rematch 12 years later will it be better than their WrestleMania 20 match-up?

Then it makes me wonder what the matches will be as far as the WWE Universal Championship goes? Or even as far as the WWE World Championship is concerned?
This isn't true. Wrestle mania was in Toronto in 2002 and Summerslam was in a Toronto in 2004.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:58 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah but this is our first Survivor Series since 97 but in terms of Big 4 PPVs in Toronto yeah we have had Mania and SummerSlam but we have have not had a Survivor Series PPV in Canada since Montreal
Old 10-10-2016, 04:20 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think we'll see something like this:

No DQ Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles (C) vs. John Cena (winner faces Dean Ambrose at TLC)

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship - Kevin Owens (C) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Team Wyatt (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Baron Corbin, & The Miz, with Maryse) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kane, & Dean Ambrose)

Team Rusev (Rusev, Sheamus, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, & Brian Kendrick, with Lana) vs. Team Reigns (Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Big E, Xavier Woods, & Kofi Kingston)

Team RAW (Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax, & Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, & Naomi)

Team #1 (American Alpha, The Hype Bros., Heath Slater & Rhyno, Enzo & Big Cass & The Golden Truth) vs. Team #2 (The Ascension, The Vaudevillains, The Usos, The Shining Stars, & Breezango)
Old 10-10-2016, 09:35 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm not going to Survivor Series 2016, but I would love to see the Bragging Rights theme return.

Option 1

Team Raw: the Universal Champion, the United States Champion, and the Raw Tag Team Champions
vs.
Team Smackdown: the World Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Option 2

Team Universal: the Universal Champion and 3 of Raw's main eventers
vs.
Team World: the World Champion and 3 of Smackdown's main as eventers

Team Intercontinental: the Intercontinental Champion and 3 of Smackdown's mid-carders
vs.
Team United States: the United States Champion and 3 of Raw's mid-carders

Team Raw Tag Teams: the Raw Tag Team Champions and 3 of Raw's tag teams
vs.
Team Smackdown Tag Teams: the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and 3 of Smackdown's tag teams.

Team Raw: the Raw Women's Champion and 3 of Raw's women
vs.
Team Smackdown: the Smackdown Women's Champion and 3 of Smackdown's women

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 10-10-2016, 09:48 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
I'm not going to Survivor Series 2016, but I would love to see the Bragging Rights theme return.

Option 1

Team Raw: the Universal Champion, the United States Champion, and the Raw Tag Team Champions
vs.
Team Smackdown: the World Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Option 2

Team Universal: the Universal Champion and 3 of Raw's main eventers
vs.
Team World: the World Champion and 3 of Smackdown's main as eventers

Team Intercontinental: the Intercontinental Champion and 3 of Smackdown's mid-carders
vs.
Team United States: the United States Champion and 3 of Raw's mid-carders

Team Raw Tag Teams: the Raw Tag Team Champions and 3 of Raw's tag teams
vs.
Team Smackdown Tag Teams: the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and 3 of Smackdown's tag teams.

Team Raw: the Raw Women's Champion and 3 of Raw's women
vs.
Team Smackdown: the Smackdown Women's Champion and 3 of Smackdown's women
Those are only 4-Man teams. Survivor Series Matches have 5. There's been a few years where they used the 4-Man format, but it never turns out as good.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:41 AM

bnn52 is looking to come up from OCW...

Being that this is the first, dual brand PPV, there has to be traditional Survivor Series matches, I would have 2-3 of them all cross branded. Here is how I would like to see the card pan out:

Preshow Cruiserweight Championship Match: (C)TJ Perkins vs The Brian Kendrick

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Women's Division):
Team Smackdown: Becky Lynch, Carmella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Alexa Bliss
vs
Team Raw: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Nia Jax

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Tag Teams):
Team Smackdown: American Alpha, Hype Bros, The Usos, Vaudvillians, Slater & Rhyno
vs
Team Raw: The Club, Enzo & Cass, Shining Stars, Sheamus & Cesaro, The New Day

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Smackdown: Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler
vs
Team Raw: Roman Reigns, Rusev, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman

WWE World Championship (C)AJ Styles vs John Cena

WWE Universal Title (C)Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (some sort of gimmick match, maybe a special referee)

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Old 10-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...

Pre-show
cruiserweights survivor series elimination:
TJP, Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Gargano, and Ciampa
vs
Kendrick, Tajiri, Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari(would rather Mustafa Ali, but haven't heard if he signed?)

Main Show:

Match 1:
Team RAW: (Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Dana Brooke, & Nia Jax)
vs.
Team SmackDown: (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, & Naomi)

Match 2:
Team Wyatt: (Bray, Harper, Rowan, Strowman, Rusev)
vs.
Team Orton: (Orton, Rhyno, Slater, Big Show, Reigns)

Match 3:
No Dq, Wwe championship match: AJ Styles(c) vs Dean Ambrose

Match 4:

Team Ziggler: (Ziggler, Swagger, Neville, Zayn, Cesaro)
vs.
Team Miz: (Miz, Corbin, Titus, Hawkins, Sheamus) (*Sheamus/Cesaro are still a team*)

Match 5: Lesnar vs Goldberg

Match 6:
New Day's open invitation: 4-5 of Raw and Smackdown teams compete in an elimination match, and the winners get a shot at their show's champions.
American Alpha or the Usos(and whoever they are feuding with) eliminates each other by dq/double count out. Enzo and Cass win by last eliminating the Club.
Main Event:
Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship - Kevin Owens (C) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Last edited by The Samoan Heritage : 10-11-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:24 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
Those are only 4-Man teams. Survivor Series Matches have 5. There's been a few years where they used the 4-Man format, but it never turns out as good.
How about we take my idea of the Raw vs. Smackdown theme, add your idea of 5 on 5 matches, and reduce the number the 3 traditional Survivor Series matches, instead of our idea of 4?? HAHA!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 10-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't really like the fact that Rollins vs HHH will take a backseat for Goldberg vs Lesnar. Although Lesnar vs Goldberg isn't announed yet, everything shows that it will happen at Survivor Series.

I would have prefered HHH vs Rollins for the Series, with Goldberg vs Lesnar starting after that.