WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-07-2017, 02:56 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FOR THE JULY RAMPAGE BRANDED [WCWF] BAD BLOOD FEATURING 5000
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Note: In Cena's entrance The E.N.D. logo is supposed to look the way it does in the other entrances but it was a glitch in the editing process
Old 05-14-2017, 03:01 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Default REPORT: WCWF PLANNING MAJOR TITLE UNIFICATION MATCH FOR THE BASH?!?!

REPORT: WCWF PLANNING MAJOR TITLE UNIFICATION MATCH FOR THE BASH?!?!

The alledged poster for WCWF The Bash PPV has been floating around the internet featuring two major WCWF names and champions on it. It appears to be teasing a big money match up for the August event but that has yet to be confirmed at this time, neither has the fact of whether the poster is real itself or not. You can see the alledged poster below:

Click for Spoiler:

The alledged poster floating around the internet for The Bash featuring currrent World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn and current WCWF Champion John Cena.

Take this with a grain of salt as John Cena is currently scheduled to defend the WCWF Championship this Saturday Night in a rematch with Roman Reigns at WCWF Saturday Night's Main Event: Cena Vs. Reigns, with the winner rumored to be defending against Kevin Steen at Extreme Rules. As for Sami Zayn, he is expected to have a lengthy feud with former World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles throughout the Summer months.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:45 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF United States Champion Briq Romine talks Inspirations growing up, Teaming with 5000, Possibly winning the WCWF Championship

Current WCWF United States Television Champion and The E.N.D. member Briq Romine recently appeared on The Peter Rosenberg Show on Hot 97 to talk about several topics.

Peter: "Welcome to the show, Briq how does it feel to be the United States Championship. The same title held by some of the greatest sports legends such as "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Harley Race, Steve Austin, Dusty Rhodes, and even your buddy current WCWF Champion John Cena."

Quote:
Briq: First of all bitch, You don't know me on a first name business and second of all none of those "legends" are in the same category as me because I'm the best of the best. Fuck them!
Peter: "Even John Cena?"

Quote:
Briq: ESPECIALLY JOHN CENA! WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN!!
Peter: "Sir I would advise you not to curse please"

Quote:
Briq: Or what you gonna do you fucking bitch?!?!
Peter: "Sir..."

Quote:
Briq:BITCH, SHIT, DICK, PUSSY, ASSHOLE, TITTY, PUSSY,
FUCK. GO*DAMN, DID I BREAK ALL YOUR FUCKING RULES YET?! NOW ASK THE NEXT QUESTION BEFORE I GET UP AND FUCK YOU UP!
Peter: "That's all I got to ask Sir.."

(Briq gets up and snatches Peter up and slams him against the wall
Quote:
Briq:You brought me on here ask me more or imma break your jaw. Stop wasting my time.
Peter: "OK...Do you see yourself being WCWF Champion?"

Quote:
Briq:Ask me another stupid fucking question!!! Go ahead!!
(Briq gets up and snatches Peter up and slams him against the wall

Quote:
Briq:You brought me on here ask me more or imma break your jaw. Stop wasting my time.
Peter: "OK...Do you see yourself being WCWF Champion?"

Quote:
Briq:Ask me another stupid fucking question!!! Go ahead!!
Peter: "Who is your inspiration?"

Quote:
Briq:My inspiration is any opponent that I just fucked up!!
It gives me the drive to fuck more people up because I liked to fuck shit up.
Peter: "Are you really the son of the legendary Mark Henry?"

Quote:
Briq: Fuck him! That bitch was never a father to me.
I'll beat the shit out of him if I ever saw him.
Peter: "Are you this angry because you feel like Mark abandoned you?"

(Briq snatches him up by his neck and proceeds to choke him
Quote:
Briq:Turn this shit off, turn it off!! Cut to commercial!
I'm about to kill this bitch!!
WORLD TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN

Last edited by Kurt Angle's Black Son : 07-16-2017 at 08:06 PM.