WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-15-2016, 01:29 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default The Daniel Bryan/WWE Doctors Storyline

We need to talk about this.

I won't say much though; I'll let the other posters do their best in dissecting this but I just wanna say, by god, is this a build or what?

The possibilities here are endless: Maybe Bryan got un-flagged by the last doctor after the latest testing? Maybe they don't really know if he is ok or not and wanna keep the dream alive? Maybe it is just a publicity schtick to help SD Live?

In an era where most of it is out in the open and kayfabe is rare for the likes of us, we finally have a sliver of excitement.

What are they cooking?
Old 09-15-2016, 02:19 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Well, truth be told, this is a situation that's had many fans, dirt sheet writers and pretty much everyone in between talking and debating for a while. There've been conflicting reports in which WWE is ALLEGEDLY open to an in-ring return for Bryan while there are others that say the door is closed.

Personally, I think they're just using a little bit of real life situations to help tell a story. It's no secret that Bryan loves wrestling, it's a genuine passion for him and you can tell that whenever he opens his mouth to talk about it or, especially, when he was doing color commentary during the Cruiserweight Classic. I genuinely believe that he feels he's probably okay to wrestle, he has been cleared technically, but WWE officials are too reluctant to risk it and it's probably the right decision. Bryan himself has stated that he had 3 documented concussions within the first year of his career and we know that he's had at least 2, possibly 3, since he's been wrestling in WWE so it's entirely possible and likely he's suffered others while wrestling on the indie scene. Bryan has also, reportedly, had some seizures during his recovery and that in & of itself is reason to keep him out of a WWE ring.

On top of all that, WWE has a concussion lawsuit on its hands right now with about 50 former wrestlers as plaintiffs and given Bryan's history of concussions, WWE doesn't want to give these guys any sort of ammunition to use. I've read over a bunch of the stuff and I don't think most, if any, of them have a legal leg to stand on as these are guys who mostly spent decades wrestling and some, such as Slick, hardly ever even took a bump. However, since WWE is being sued for being negligent, putting Bryan back in the ring is probably not a good idea.

What I think could happen with Bryan & Miz is that, eventually, Bryan brings someone in from NXT or sort of takes someonw already on the roster under his wing, so to speak, to ultimately take the Intercontinental Championship from Miz. Bryan's involvement in the storyline will automatically give such a wrestler interest from the fans because, let's face it, Bryan's probably the most universally over guy on the WWE roster since the days of the Attitude Era. As a result, I think Miz will hold onto the title a good while longer, possibly to the Royal Rumble or even WrestleMania, before Bryan introduces someone. Maybe it could be Samoa Joe, Hideo Itami, Austin Aries, possibly even Shinsuke Nakamura. I think the ultimale payoff will be Bryan getting the last laugh overall and for Miz to drop the title in a memorable way.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 02:19 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WWE has stated they have no plans on clearing him. Concussions are a tricky issue and they probably do not know 100% if he is fine or not. They are not an exact science yet. I bet some doctors will tell him he is fine while others will tell him to wear a helmet for the rest of his life. What we do know is multiple concussions are bad. Concussions that lead to seizures are very bad. Bryan has had a ton of concussions. One test shows evidence of brain damage. Though he said maybe that test wasn't as important as he thought, it still means his brain has been damaged. Even the most minor brain damage can have troubling consequences.

Bryan has said that he wants to wrestle and would wrestle in the indys if he was not married. So they are not kayfabing anything. They are being careful. I like that. Would he be fine if he wrestled again? Maybe. Do you want to take the chance that he won't be fine? I wouldn't.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 09-15-2016, 02:20 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

They're working you. Plain and simple.

If you ever get to see Daniel Bryan wrestle again, it likely won't be in a WWE ring. I know DB crotch jockeys like BSE would love to see him wrestle again and maybe die in the ring, but WWE can't take that chance. It's becoming blatantly obvious to the medical professionals how bad concussions truly are.

Last edited by Fire Marshall Bill : 09-15-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

If Bryan was going to return in the ring, he would have a long time ago and trust me, it wouldn't have been in a storyline against The Miz.
Nothing against The Miz, it's just that the creatives are not that smart, in order to use the return of Daniel Bryan in order to help the Miz rebuild his main event carreer.

I think, all of that just came on the spot. I don't remember Daniel talking about his retirement before Miz's promo. WWE saw that fans liked that and now they're capitalizing on this.

Best case scenario: Survivor Series, Team Miz vs Team Bryan, with Bryan at ringside, hitting the running knee at the end to give Team Bryan the vcitory.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

don't expect to much out of this, i believe that this storyline will probably serve as a way to help the exit of daniel bryan of tv.

The way i see it is that Miz is gonna continue to push Bryan's button until bryan can't take it anymore and somehow gets involve in making sure that Miz lose the title to ziggler or somebody else. Then Miz is going to bitch about how the Bryan cost him the title and got involve in the match to shane, when shane won'T do something about it, he will go and complain to the board of directors and vince mcmahon which will lead to Brayn being either suspended or fired from his gm position.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:18 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Bryan is probably healthy and could return to the ring now but the WWE isn't worried about now, they are worried about the consequences of the next concussion. He wrestles a style where he does a lot of moves that he puts his head in a bad position. Not returning.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:24 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmp0012002 View Post
I think Bryan is probably healthy and could return to the ring now but the WWE isn't worried about now, they are worried about the consequences of the next concussion. He wrestles a style where he does a lot of moves that he puts his head in a bad position. Not returning.
While he might appear healthy on the outside, no one knows what's going on inside do they? Concussions don't affect everyone the same way as they are finding out now. What may have devastating effects on one person you won't see that happen to someone else, and they might live a normal life.

Anyone with a history of concussions like Bryan has shouldn't be wrestling. I really don't know why any fan of his can't see that. The WWE has gone out of their way to keep him involved. The fans also have benefited by seeing him in the ring as the SD GM each week, and he did a wonderful job with Mauro calling the cruiserweight classic.

Was never a Daniel Bryan fan per say, but the last thing I would want to see is him being taken out in a stretcher after a match. Someone's health just isn't worth it in the long run. I'll enjoy him in what he's doing now.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:13 PM

Darkshadow1234 is looking to come up from OCW...

Let me put my 2 cent in.

Bryan is healthy and he could wrestle anytime. He has been checked out by the best concussion experts in the world. He is good to go.
The problem is wwe doesn't want him to wrestle. For whatever reason. I know they don't care about his health or his well being. Lets be real.
All wwe cares about is their image. And they are in a concussion lawsuit.
Point is. Bryan is healthy and he could wrestle.
What is holding him back is the wwe and brie bella. Especially brie. To be quite honest bryan should of never married her. She is holding him back.
And wwe doesnt want him in the ring for 2 reason. One reason is that he is too over with the crowd and the wwe doesnt like wrestlers to get over on his own especially more over than wwe chosen ones aka roman reigns.
Second reason is to protect their image.

Bryan needs to stop being a pussy. And quit and wrestle in japan or the indies if he wanna wrestle that bad.
if not. Please stop talking about it. Or letting people ask him that.
Its getting really old

Another thing is Bryan is bitch made. He is pussy whipped by brie.
Probably the main reason why he doesnt wanna wrestle.
I used to respect bryan.
Now I'm losing respect for him.
He just seems like a bitch.

Last edited by Darkshadow1234 : 09-15-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:44 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow1234 View Post
Let me put my 2 cent in.

Bryan is healthy and he could wrestle anytime. He has been checked out by the best concussion experts in the world. He is good to go.
The problem is wwe doesn't want him to wrestle. For whatever reason. I know they don't care about his health or his well being. Lets be real.
All wwe cares about is their image. And they are in a concussion lawsuit.
Point is. Bryan is healthy and he could wrestle.
What is holding him back is the wwe and brie bella. Especially brie. To be quite honest bryan should of never married her. She is holding him back.
And wwe doesnt want him in the ring for 2 reason. One reason is that he is too over with the crowd and the wwe doesnt like wrestlers to get over on his own especially more over than wwe chosen ones aka roman reigns.
Second reason is to protect their image.

Bryan needs to stop being a pussy. And quit and wrestle in japan or the indies if he wanna wrestle that bad.
if not. Please stop talking about it. Or letting people ask him that.
Its getting really old

Another thing is Bryan is bitch made. He is pussy whipped by brie.
Probably the main reason why he doesnt wanna wrestle.
I used to respect bryan.
Now I'm losing respect for him.
He just seems like a bitch.
Concussion experts say after 3 concussions is when trouble starts happening (though it can happen at 1 concussion and someone could be 100% after 50 concussions, it is not an exact science yet). Bryan had 3 in his first few months of wrestling. Bryan then had one that caused him to have, ahem, A FUCKING SEIZURE. He has had multiple concussions. That raises red flags. Some concussion doctors will clear him while others won't. This is because we do not fully understand how concussions impact the brain yet. There is no way to tell how much damage is done.

The full extent of concussion damage can only be determined once someone is dead. If someone has observable signs when they are still alive of brain damage, then that person should consider a safer career choice. Bryan has signs of it according to that test. He is an athlete. Athletes tend to be stupid and play through things they shouldn't. They need to be protected from themselves.

Bryan is not being held back due to being over. He is the GM of SD for fucks sake. Why would they try to get someone less over BY PUTTING THEM ON TV EVERY WEEK? Also why would Graves be held out then? Is he too over? No. Graves isn't fighting it. He understands it. The doctor who won't clear him isn't a quack.

WWE would love to have Bryan. Over guy who can fill a good portion of a 3 hour Raw with a good match and promos.

Brie doesn't want him to wrestle because she cares about him. Fuck you for saying he shouldn't have married her. He can marry whoever the fuck he wants. Good for Brie for trying to make sure Bryan can live a full life.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER