WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-30-2016, 08:51 PM
nwocongo's Avatar
nwocongo nwocongo is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Road warrior
Age: 29
Posts: 281
nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
1) Just because he is a black man and makes more money does not mean black people are not oppressed. To suggest that he shouldn't care about his community just because he is doing well is moronic.

2) Just because things have been worse for black people at different times or places in the world doesn't mean black people aren't oppressed in this country. They may be less oppressed than before, but there are still loads of oppressive laws, policies, and cultural norms.
Exactly! Thank you. yes Colin Kaepernick makes tons of money but he is an outlier not the norm. For every Colin there are thousands more that don't make it past high school or college football and never get out of those shitty neighborhoods they are born into. Just because black people aren't getting German Shepherds sicked on them with regularity doesn't mean they still don't have to overcome bigotry and hatred on some level on a regular basis.

Did it ever occur to you Makaveli, that maybe the "lack of education" and "absence of fathers in the black home" are products of the oppressive system? ya know like black folks getting locked up for crimes that Thurston Dylan Chatwood IV of the Phi Chi fraternity commits comfortably every weekend with no worries of even a slap on the wrist. Yes there are things like minority scholarships and affirmative action but let's not act like black people have it made and they are the ones bringing all these problems on themselves.

I work in a field that is rotten with good ol' boys and other assorted racist hicks (telecom) I tried to get a friend who graduated ahead of me in the same course of study a job at a company I used to work for, the polite version of the bossman's response upon finding out he was a colored gentleman was "hell no! I don't hire ni*****", needless to say working for that cocksucker sucked anyway and I started looking for a new job that same week. That's just one of many times in my lifetime I've witnessed a black friend deal with shit that most people would assume doesn't still happen in this century.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-30-2016, 09:21 PM
Fire Marshall Bill's Avatar
Fire Marshall Bill Fire Marshall Bill is offline
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,260
Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Instead of protesting by sitting, maybe he should stand up. Stand up and pull out his check book. There's a lot of underlying factors that lead to several stereotypes about various races in this country. If he pulled out his checkbook and donated a few dollars to various charities or educational foundations that support African Americans, maybe he could actually help make a difference. By sitting on his ass, literally and figuratively, he's not really helping anything.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Nate DaMac's Avatar
Nate DaMac Nate DaMac is offline
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Go Fuck Yourself
Age: 29
Posts: 2,563
Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Instead of protesting by sitting, maybe he should stand up. Stand up and pull out his check book. There's a lot of underlying factors that lead to several stereotypes about various races in this country. If he pulled out his checkbook and donated a few dollars to various charities or educational foundations that support African Americans, maybe he could actually help make a difference. By sitting on his ass, literally and figuratively, he's not really helping anything.
Seriously, in the time it took you to post this you could have found no less than 6 different articles profiling all of the work he's done for Camp Taylor. Including donating money. Just put forth even a little bit of effort before you post and you can avoid looking like an ass.

This whole thing is fucking dumb.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
The only thing of any significance I've ever been a part of was the 7/7 bombings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-30-2016, 10:54 PM
Fire Marshall Bill's Avatar
Fire Marshall Bill Fire Marshall Bill is offline
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,260
Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
Seriously, in the time it took you to post this you could have found no less than 6 different articles profiling all of the work he's done for Camp Taylor. Including donating money. Just put forth even a little bit of effort before you post and you can avoid looking like an ass.

This whole thing is fucking dumb.
He's made more headlines sitting down than donating his time/money. Why not use the exposure to advertise that? I haven't seen one mention of that anywhere. Could I have gone looking for that information? Sure, but if he wants to raise awareness, should I have to?

Your last statement I fully agree with.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-30-2016, 11:49 PM
Makaveli31's Avatar
Makaveli31 Makaveli31 is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 580
Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
You're a racist piece of shit and I hope a parasitic worm crawls up your dick.

1) Just because he is a black man and makes more money does not mean black people are not oppressed. To suggest that he shouldn't care about his community just because he is doing well is moronic.

2) Just because things have been worse for black people at different times or places in the world doesn't mean black people aren't oppressed in this country. They may be less oppressed than before, but there are still loads of oppressive laws, policies, and cultural norms.

3) Black on black violence is a problem. It is not the problem he is addressing. Criticizing him for addressing the oppression of black people instead of black on black crime would be like criticizing Gandhi for addressing the oppression of the Indian people instead of Hindu/Muslim tensions.

4) Asian people were never held as slaves in the United States for hundreds of years and then forced to live under overtly oppressive laws for about a hundred more.

Maybe you should read a history book. Or take a common sense enema.
__________________
And you're an idiot. You're in the business of making excuses of bad behavior. So he cares about his community huh? What is his stance on black on black violence. More black men are killed by OTHER black men than police officers jerk, or do you not know that? What is his stance on the lack of black fathers in the black homes? Why doesn't he speak on that? How many black fathers have abandoned their kids?!? How about the influx of drugs brought into the black community by black drug gangs?!? How about the disproportionate crime rate among African-American males? Or are they "framed" by the police? You are a moron,

Really? Name some laws, policies and "cultural norms" that "oppress" black people"

I think the fact that more African-American are likely to be killed by one of their "brothers" is a bigger problem that these isolated incidents with the cops. But that's my opinion.

Slavery was outlawed A LONG time ago. Blacks actually prospered in the 1960's and 1970's. Their median household income was on par with their white counter parts? Do you know what happened? Maybe you should read a history book.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:09 AM
Makaveli31's Avatar
Makaveli31 Makaveli31 is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 580
Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you Makaveli, that maybe the "lack of education" and "absence of fathers in the black home" are products of the oppressive system? ya know like black folks getting locked up for crimes that Thurston Dylan Chatwood IV of the Phi Chi fraternity commits comfortably every weekend with no worries of even a slap on the wrist. Yes there are things like minority scholarships and affirmative action but let's not act like black people have it made and they are the ones bringing all these problems on themselves.
Really? So this "oppressive system" causes black men and women to multiple babies out of wedlock? It causes black men to abandon their families and responsibilities? It causes a child not to go to school and get an education and turn to gangs and drugs? I'm pretty sure "Thurston Dylan III" does not commit rape, robbery or murder.

So you work with a racist. I work with many blacks. They successful. They joined the military, went to school with the G.I. bil , and got high paying jobs.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:16 AM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,751
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default

Jesus I'm tired of hearing the term 'Black on Black Violence'. Does anybody know why black people commit more crimes against other black people? It's because they live in the same community and are around more people that are black instead of any other race. Let's call it community violence. If not, then let's start using the term white on white violence because over 80% of violent crimes that happen against white people are committed by other whites. Same goes for Latinos and most other races here in America. It has to do with proximity, not the fact that black people just behave and act like violent animals to one another. The only reason that term is prevalent is because that is what the media focuses on, however, when a white person kills, rapes, or robs one from their community it's not white on white violence.

Give me a fucking break.
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:23 AM
Makaveli31's Avatar
Makaveli31 Makaveli31 is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 580
Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Jesus I'm tired of hearing the term 'Black on Black Violence'. Does anybody know why black people commit more crimes against other black people? It's because they live in the same community and are around more people that are black instead of any other race. Let's call it community violence. If not, then let's start using the term white on white violence because over 80% of violent crimes that happen against white people are committed by other whites. Same goes for Latinos and most other races here in America. It has to do with proximity, not the fact that black people just behave and act like violent animals to one another. The only reason that term is prevalent is because that is what the media focuses on, however, when a white person kills, rapes, or robs one from their community it's not white on white violence.

Give me a fucking break.
OK "community violence" does that make you feel better? Changing the name of what we call it does not change the facts.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-31-2016, 06:30 AM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,751
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default

No it gives perspective because white people harm their own community just as much.
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:04 PM
nwocongo's Avatar
nwocongo nwocongo is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Road warrior
Age: 29
Posts: 281
nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
Really? So this "oppressive system" causes black men and women to multiple babies out of wedlock? It causes black men to abandon their families and responsibilities? It causes a child not to go to school and get an education and turn to gangs and drugs? I'm pretty sure "Thurston Dylan III" does not commit rape, robbery or murder.

So you work with a racist. I work with many blacks. They successful. They joined the military, went to school with the G.I. bil , and got high paying jobs.
Way to not answer the question at all by asking another question. I avoided directly calling you a racist or an ignorant bigot because I didn't think you sharing your opinion was grounds for that, but since you decided to directly respond to me by indirectly addressing my question, I guess i have to call it like i see it. If you're implying that only minorities commit violent crimes, have babies out of wedlock and skirt the responsibilities of fatherhood, sell drugs and engage in gang activity then that speaks volumes about your character. If you don't think that a frat boy has ever committed Rape, assault, property damage, murder by way of drunken misconduct, theft etc... then you sir, are truly a delusional fool or you live in a fantasy world. Have you ever even been on a campus or read newspaper at any given public college town in America? There are weekly instances of frat boys committing sexual assault and or rape, assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, fleeing the scene of a felony hit and run and several other crimes a less privelaged individual would be locked up for. Also btw not every black man in jail is in there for raping your precious white women, some of them are in for petty shit that would have been nothing but probation for one who could afford a lawyer, I guess it's easier to just ignore facts that don't support your views.

I have two more questions you will surely avoid, 1) these black co-workers, do you share with them your views on how only "their kind" commit rape and father children they abandon? Or are you just a chicken shit closet racist who repeats the Limbaugh-esque redirect from the safety of his home?

And 2) Did these co-workers of your's grow up in inner city Oakland or Philly in 3rd world conditions, or were they born into a better set of circumstances?
I'm not saying being born into poverty is a death sentence, it's possible to overcome but it certainly makes things more difficult then they would be for a middle class suburban child who doesn't have to worry about being surrounded by drugs and violence.
Your answer (or lack thereof) to my original question has made it clear that trying to have a real discussion with you is pointless. You are an ignorant coward who spews this bullshit online or in the company of his fellow cowardly ignorant friends but has no sac or backbone and becomes a chameleon who hides his true feelings when interacting with black people in public.

So in short, as my first post stated, Colin is entitled to his opinion but I disagree with how he's going about it because he is just fueling the fire for ignorant pricks to continue to view people of color as the problem.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices