Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should win?
The Broken Hardys 7 53.85%
Decay 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2016, 02:05 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Bound For Glory: World Tag Team Championship - Decay (c) VS The Broken Hardys

The Broken Hardys earned a tag title shot by defeating three other teams in a ladder match.

The Broken Bros would face the reigning champions Decay at Bound For Glory.

I think that Decay would retain in this match and then become the longest reigning tag champs thus breaking Beer Money Inc's title reign record.

This would lead to another Hardy Vs Hardy match, possibly in a Final Deletion II where Jeff wins this time and ends this long long feud. There's no need for another tag title reign for the Hardys.

Thoughts?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

It makes sense to me. I can see Brother Nero turning on his brother during the match, and walking out of the arena, setting up Final Deletion II.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

It's a little nauseating to have two teams that base their gimmicks around a bunch of pseudo-intellectual esoteric nonsense, though I like the broken Hardy's more because at least with them it's more of a joke than an attempt to be taken seriously. With the Hardy's I'm laughing with them, with Decay I'm laughing at them.

I hope that we get another Hardy title run, they're the most interesting thing happening on TNA.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:20 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

Another one that is hard to pick on what is shaping to be a great card. I see the Decay retaining with either Brother Nero turning on Broken Matt or a debut appearance from a new member of Decay in a Monster's Ball match.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:26 AM
Jerichoholic since 1997
WWE Diva's Champion

akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...

Abyss and Crazzy Steve do not need a win over the Hardy Boys. No. I hope the Brothers win, they are what people are tuning in for.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...

I have to go with...the Hardys/broken bros. More potential opponents/feuds.
I can see the Hardy's next feud being with the Helms dynasty. Haven't seen Helms with them much lately, but he should defiantly be used in that feud.

This match and build up should be great. If Decay steps up their game, this match could be on par with the world title match (in terms of importance).