WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who will next fight Brock Lesnar?
Randy Orton 6 16.22%
Samoa Joe 5 13.51%
Finn Balor 2 5.41%
Roman Reigns 1 2.70%
Kevin Owens 4 10.81%
Cesaro 3 8.11%
Braun Strowman 4 10.81%
Other (please state) 12 32.43%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2016, 09:45 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Brock's next opponent? You decide.

It might be at the Royal Rumble, it might be before that, but who do you think is next in line to face the Beast and why?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:06 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

I think after last night it looks like they're gonna go with Shane Mcmahon!!
Old 08-22-2016, 10:36 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

It's going to be Scotty Too Hotty. And he'll be the one to end Brock's run of dominance.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:39 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I really hope it isn't Shane, Brock will kill him. I picked other because no one on the list appealed to me. Everyone there has either been beat by him or doesn't stand a chance.

Cesaro and Owens I thought might have stood a chance but after what Orton went through last night, not so sure about that. The only person I can see on any roster might by and I know this will sound dumb is either Strowman or Nakamura.

Strowman is huge and Lesnar would run into problems picking him up for suplex after suplex. Biggest problem is Strowman is too green to get a lot of offence in. In a year or so the situation might be a little different. Give the man some good feuds and we'll see.

Nakamura I believe has had MMA training and can kick like a donkey. If he can stay out of Lesnar's clutches, he'll kick his head off. Again Nakamura took a lot of abuse from Samoa Joe the other night and came back to beat him. He might have a fighting chance against Lesnar, he's stiff as hell in the ring.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

At this point, they need to put Brock out of the spotlight. He's been caught roiding for a major sports event, and it comes out now that they haven't tested him all of these years because of the part time loophole (one that wasn't apparent until after the dude's juiced to where his body is now).

UFC dealt with it, with money takebacks and is probably super reluctant to work with him again, as well as having half their roster denounce Brock.

So giving Brock more programs while he should be serving suspensions is just silly, and is just going to get the Athletic Commisions onto WWE.

so Brock's next opponent needs to be a line of piss tests.

If you MUST feed him someone, feed him Shane. Don't feed him an up and comer like Cesaro or KO, the little ratings boost you get from them isn't worth killing the stars momentum. You know, EVEN HEATH SLATER lost momentum from just getting f5'd by Brock, It's a big reason why ths last few years have been a generation without stars, feeding everyone to Brock and Roman has killed most the roster's viability as a top star.

IF Brock was willing to let someone go over him clean, I'd say Bray Wyatt, Bray getting a clean win over Brock could catapult him into "The New Undertaker" that people expected out of him for years.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:39 AM

Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
It's going to be Scotty Too Hotty. And he'll be the one to end Brock's run of dominance.
it is douche-waffles like you that I always block on the article treads. if you are not going to be serious and actually contribute to the conversation..stay the FK off of the chat &/or Forums.

as for who is next..it will not be Shane. maybe Strowman(isn't he on Raw) and Possibly a Goldberg match at Mania as long as they don't screw it up like the last time.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Do you mean, 'Who does Lesnar squash next'? It gets to the point where you can build up Lesnar as much as you want, but if you're not building anyone up to be a realistic match for him - what's the point? Lesnar is using proven main event stars as jobbers, at a time the WWE really NEEDS proven main event stars like Orton - it makes no sense. We've been saying since the Undertaker win how good it'll be for a new star to finally take out Lesnar, but, at the moment, no one looks to be close to defeating him - when's the last time Lesnar lost clean? Triple H at Mania 29? That's absolutely insane.

Regarding Shane, I can't see them trying to push that - surely? I think it was more of a symbolic, 'Lesnar doesn't care who he hurts'/'Raw vs. Smackdown' thing. That said, this year saw Shane fight the Undertaker at Mania, so, somehow, I can't be 100% sure that's not their plan.

All I think at that list of names is 'Who do I like and therefore not want to be squashed by Lesnar'? It doesn't help that generally his matches are boring as hell, I don't really get the appeal of Suplex City. Hopefully they'll start building someone to finally beat him, but I'm unsure how likely it'll be, or who they'll give that spot to.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Until he gets motivated & cuts the suplex city shit (or at least start using other types of suplexes) I don't care to see him against anyone.
Old 08-22-2016, 12:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bray Wyatt. They were teasing it earlier this year and it never came to fruition. Shane knows that you can't out size or strength Brock, so he will take the indirect route with Bray to try to take him out.
Old 08-22-2016, 12:42 PM
The Icon

rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...

Based on last night's ending, someone I wish it could be is Daniel Bryan. Orton is left a bloody mess, Shane comes out to get F5'd, leading to the SD brand wanting to seek vengeance on Lesnar. Here comes Daniel Bryan saying he will be the one to stop Brock Lesnar. I know it can't happen due to Bryan's concussions, but man that almost writes itself.

In reality, I expect either Bray Wyatt to finish what they started at this years Royal Rumble, or a rematch with Orton with him saying he never got pinned and he knows what he has to do now to beat the Beast.