WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Helen Maroulis - The First US Female Wrestler to Win Olympic Gold

Not the full match, but still a historic moment:

The hype going into that match was that Saori Yoshida is considered to be the greatest female wrestler in the world, in that she had earned Gold medals in the Women's 55kg Wrestling events in 2012, 2008 and 2004. Add to that, Saori Yoshida had achieved world champion status in the 55kg weight class 11 times and 2 more times in the 53kg weight class.

Last year, Helen had earned her first world championship in the 53kg weight class and Saori Yoshida had earned her thirteenth world championship while competing in the 55kg weight class.

As was mentioned in the title; with this win, Helen Maroulis becomes the first female wrestler from the United States to earn gold in Olympic Women's Wrestling.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:28 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

But, did she do it with a broken freaking neck? Not impressed.

Actually this was one of the stories I followed today. Between the weight cut she had to make, and the fact that Yoshida has won gold in all her events as an a wrestler, I'd say this is right up there with the US women's soccer teams defeat to Sweden and the US women's volleyball team losing to Brazil for upset of the games.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:00 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Wonder if he will end up in WWE with the Divas/Women's revolution and all going strong at present.