WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-08-2016, 04:29 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default They Need To nWo The Club

Before we go any further let's just get this out of the way, Gallows & Anderson are two entertaining motherfuckers. If you haven't seen or heard their un-WWE stuff, it's a pretty cool surprise. Yes they came in as these badasses but it is in their personality where their real potential lies. Remember how The Outsiders came in with bats in hand in Georgia '96 and then later parodied anyone who stood in their way? That route!

But for that to happen, they need a marquee and a face to take them forward. The Hogan if you will.

Choices:

Finn Balor

Personally...meh. I mean he is great and all but if you really want to make some instant impact, orchestrate a heel turn and get a big name. Balor has been a standout performer and does look like someone who will enjoy the machine backing him to the moon. The whole Balor Club schtick is cool and I know that there is enormous history there, but I wouldn't go with The Balor Club.

Yet.

Seth Rollins

Just look at that smug bastard. Someone who can tap into his funny side to rip his opponents on the mic and do the same in the ring as well. He brought up the Reigns Suspension, has mocked Ambrose mercilessly and is now set to become the next WWE Universal (Jesus) Champion at SSlam. Maybe pull a twist and have The Club come out and tease helping Finn, but end up aiding Rollins to win his first (takes long breath) Universal Championship.

But if ya ask me, none of them could hold a candle to...

Roman Reigns

Him, Anderson & Gallows brutalizing teams, superstars. Mocking their injuries next week in skits man, just let Reigns show some of his personality. He is a big jock who looks down upon those who are physically inferior to him and at the same time has great marquee value. It has money written all over it, and most importantly,
Recruit More Superstars

What are your choices?
Old 08-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

The Club has been tame in WWE. Gallows and Anderson have yet to have a good tag team match with anyone. Hard to invest in these guys if the only thing I know about them is Festus.

But if they actually do something with The Tame Club then I'd pick Seth Rollins as it seems Finn Balor is going to be the superface of Raw.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707

As much as I don't like Reigns as a face, put the club with him. Let him be the former shield badass he was. Defiantly recruit at least 3 more members.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:46 PM

Phenomenal is a member of the JOB SQUAD

You cannot "NWO" a couple of guys who look like jobbers. NWO was universal, everyone was on the bandwagon because the guys were cool whereas The Club are trying to hard.

CrayzChris
Old 08-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't like any of those options really.

Balor's demon persona doesn't really stick with The Club, except if the WWE were to play the Dr. Jekyll - Mr. Hyde storyline with Club Balor and Demon Balor.

Rollins already had two goons with him during his heel days with the Authority. He just beat Reigns clean to prove to the world that he can do it alone, so him with two goons once again seems as a step back to me.

If Reigns were to turn heel, I'd prefer him to still be a loner.

If you really would want an impact the obvious choice would be John Cena, but that, for reasons that have been discussed over a million times, can't really happen.

The utopic choice for me, would be the WWE and Finn Balor to find the "golden ratio" between Demon Balor and the Prince Devitt character from Japan and bring this together as a storyline on their TV.

EDIT: The only way I see money in Reigns with the Club is if the WWE does not go with the chicken shit heel route, and actually have Reigns get his hands dirty, like Wilson Fisk. Make him a mafia boss, not someone who's hiding behind his stooges. That and then put in there the story of the Club ditching Balor because of the Demon and then then have Demon Club (faces) vs Roman Club (heels). Instant money.

EDIT #2: No more members. If there's anything I understood these last two years.. trios work. New Day, the original Wyatt Family, Shield. Look how many successful trios we had. And the reason they work is simple: The leader goes for the main title, thus looks strong and the the other two go for the tag titles. In factions with more members, the 4th or 5th member usually does nothing important. Plus the number 3 works better if you're going to have a leader in there. At least for me.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 08-08-2016 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:08 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The nWo worked the way it did because it was three megastars that everyone knew. That's impossible with The Club. Gallows & Anderson are complete nobodies, and having all these other guys like Rollins and Reigns join The Club makes no sense at all.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hate comparisons. Let the Club be the Club. Also, please change the name to something more creative.

The leader should be Roman Reigns. He really needs to turn heel, but Seth Rollins is probably a more realistic choice.

However in all honesty, I doubt the Club expands. I could see Gallows and Anderson being a tag team but nothing more.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
The nWo worked the way it did because it was three megastars that everyone knew. That's impossible with The Club. Gallows & Anderson are complete nobodies, and having all these other guys like Rollins and Reigns join The Club makes no sense at all.
Right! I doubt WWE could recreate a fair nWo-like stable with their own guys. Just keep Shield and Club guys separate. A 3 on 3 - Styles/Gallows/Anderson vs. Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins would be a dream match though.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:15 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

TellMeWhy sold outTellMeWhy sold outTellMeWhy sold outTellMeWhy sold outTellMeWhy sold out

The Club is not cool and not worth investing into. When will you WWE marks who pretend to be fans outside of guys who were known in WWE end? Gallows and Anderson have no charisma. Time to end the bandwagon Bullet Club stuff. WWE fans try too hard to join the bandwagon. It's too late now. Should've been on the bandwagon when they were in Japan and meant something, not try to join now and rekindle something when The Club has proven to be lame as all hell in WWE
Old 08-09-2016, 08:10 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I think this is sort of an example as to why some wrestlers don't get over: because fans want them to be like their favorite wrestlers back when they were snot nosed brats. Gallows & Anderson shouldn't try to emulate Hall & Nash.

I also think that fans set expectations too high when it comes to these guys. Just because Dave Meltzer is an absolutely massive mark for Japanese wrestling, especially when it comes to New Japan, doesn't mean that these guys have reinvented the wheel or anything. I've become more familiar with New Japan over the past year or so via YouTube and if you were expecting Anderson & Gallows to bring something that's never been seen before or to do something that no one else can do, which seems to be par for the course whenever dirt sheet writers talk about some of New Japan's top guys, then you're probably disappointed but it's your own fault for buying into the hype.

Anderson and Gallows are a good tag team, but they're not the best tag team I've ever seen. I'm content for them to be just a good tag team because when it comes to energy, in-ring ability or personality, I'd rather watch American Alpha any ol' day of the week. As I said, Anderson and Gallows are a good team, but they've been massively overblown by New Japan marks and dirt sheet writers like Dave Meltzer.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria