WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Another one that I'm currently playing. I'm a little late to the party on this one but I had been told that as one of the forum's resident Zelda fans, that I was missing out. These posters were right. I'm not very far yet, just beat the Eastern Palace, but am enjoying it. I love how they use the world from A Link To The Past (which is still the best Zelda game) while adding new elements. The moving horizontally on walls function is pretty cool too. I literally bought a 2DS just for this game. I don't regret that decision.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:43 AM
The
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...Kashagi is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to Kashagi

Currently running a Fascist Australia with John Curtin as it's dictator in Hearts of Iron IV.

Always been interested by the intense strategy games Paradox makes, this is my first dive in.

Otherwise, I'm always playing Rocket League. My partner has started Stardew Valley so it's been a joy watching her discover everything that wonderful game has to offer.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:58 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowdsy McDowds View Post
Did you download the Beginning Hour of Resident Evil? I have it on the PS4 but presume it was made available on other consoles too. Haven't played it yet though, looks amazing but I'm a bit of a wuss with creepy atmospheric stuff - see also the crying kids in Dying Light. They genuinely fucked with my head for almost a solid week after I found one for the first time.

My internet has suddenly turned dreadful so online games are off the menu for me at the moment so I've been alternating between season mode on Rocket League and Doom.

On my phone I've been rotating between Angry Birds Pop and Score Hero, either are perfect for a train commute or toilet time.
Beginning Hour is very eerie. There's 4 possible endings to it that I've discovered so far. IDK know how I feel about the new RE game being in 1st person though. I love the RE franchise and whenever they've done one in 1st person it's been less than enjoyable. Also, this game is sporting an all new cast. IDK if it's going to have some of the regulars or not but I know that we're not going to be playing with one. They've built up a pretty decent universe, why not stick to that?

If Beginning Hour is any indication though, this game is going to look great and be scary as all hell.

I'm also looking forward to the Friday the 13th game coming out. That looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:32 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto V. Anyone have any advice?

Quote:
Old 08-17-2016, 02:53 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Now that I have a beefier computer, I've finally decided to go back and play some Skyrim on the PC. It's a much slower game than I remember and I realize I've gotten to the point where I hate spending so much time with dialogue.

It's still fun, but I don't see myself finishing it on PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto V. Anyone have any advice?
Don't play online. Too many hackers, from what I've seen.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:00 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

Yea, I tried to play online last night and it was a horrible experience. Like every other GTA game, though, it's fun as hell to just run around, kill ppl, and see how far you can push the cops or if you can survive them. I love doing that.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

Has anyone gotten No Man's Sky yet? I was hyped for that for months but after reading VERY mixed reviews I am still on the fence about getting it.

Currently playing Dragonball Xenoverse and getting ready for number 2 coming out. I imagine all of my video game time will be going to Final Fantasy XV very soon though.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

If you're a little worried about putting money down on it, watch some YouTube playthroughs. You can watch a little bit and decide if it's the type of game you'd be interested in.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:52 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Currently I'm replaying Skyrim while I wait for Gamefly to ship Bioshock Infinite.

What I like about Skyrim is the fact you can change up how you play every time. The storyline is the same but at the same time it's different depending on how you change up your race and abilities.

For that reason Skyrim will have infinite replayability and something I'll never be bored with.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:03 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

Yea, I love Skyrim. Currently, I'm playing as a battle mage. Proficient at close melee battle and magic. It's dope. I probably won't finish this play through though as it's on PS3 and I'm fully immersed in my PS4.

Quote: