WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-14-2016, 04:31 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

A year ago, I used to play wrestling games like WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 etc.

Then I started playing Sleeping Dogs. Ended it multiple times. Loved the game a lot. 100 levels were interesting enough to make me tune into it every day.

Nowadays I play FIFA 2K16 in career mode. Currently managing Manchester City FC in year 2018. And also Uruguay. Gonna try making Uruguay win World Cup. Started from Semi Pro level, now onto legend level.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:51 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I was playing Doom on PS4 for a few months, until the multiplayer started getting too repetitive. Plus the other players started getting so ridiculously acclimated to the maps that I was getting sniped pretty often, plus it was pretty annoying when I'd end up on a team of dip-shits and they'd all be farting around on the other side of the map when I'd get a demon rune but wouldn't be able to use it properly because I'd be getting mobbed by the other team. All you really win by earning points is pride and customizations, you get all the weapons and power-ups before earning prestige 1.

I got back into Fallout 4, just because it's just a very zen game. Playing on Survival mode is making the game much more enthralling. You get to a point where you think that you're so ridiculously overpowered that you can make the game your bitch, and then the game steps up the difficulty unexpectedly by allowing common enemies to cloak and giving them mini-nuke launchers.

I bought Samurai Warriors 4 for $11, and yeah. It's a shined up button masher that really doesn't add anything new to a genre that's more than outwaited its welcome. The only challenge in this game is in that the artificial intelligence of your allies is always set to suicidal, and you have to protect them more in this game than in any of the other Koei games.

I'm anticipating The Last Guardian, which is supposed to come out this October. It'll be nice to finally get some kind of sequel to Shadow of the Colossus. I'm also anticipating Shenmue 3, of which I backed their Kickstarter so I'll be getting a copy when it's finally released in December of 2017.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I gave up my Xbox a few years ago, I was starting to find less time to play and less interest in newer games. When I do have any extended periods of down time these days I play Final Fight. I went on a serious Donkey Kong Country bender for a while earlier this year but now its all Final Fight which IMO is pretty much the greatest arcade game ever. Mayor Mike Haggar doesn't fight crime from his office like a pussy mayor, he fights crime where it lives...the streets
Old 07-15-2016, 11:01 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I'm playing The Last of Us remastered on ps4 and nba 2k16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Phenom View Post
I'm playing The Last of Us remastered on ps4 and nba 2k16.
How's NBA 2K16? I have NBA 2K15 on Steam and it's horrible, a terrible port.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm currently jumping between Farcry: Primal, & Twilight Princess. Though I may go back to Witcher 3 since I have a few days off coming up next week. Occasionally I throw Street Fighter V in if I just want something to kill a time with for a 20-30 mins.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:41 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
How's NBA 2K16? I have NBA 2K15 on Steam and it's horrible, a terrible port.
It's fun. I love it. I just got a ps4 so it's going to take some getting used to. I'm used to playing it on xbox 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Accidental spam artist

Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Right now I'm really enjoying Elder Scrolls online. Its a good time killer until Resident Evil 7 comes out.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew N' Brew View Post
Right now I'm really enjoying Elder Scrolls online. Its a good time killer until Resident Evil 7 comes out.
Did you download the Beginning Hour of Resident Evil? I have it on the PS4 but presume it was made available on other consoles too. Haven't played it yet though, looks amazing but I'm a bit of a wuss with creepy atmospheric stuff - see also the crying kids in Dying Light. They genuinely fucked with my head for almost a solid week after I found one for the first time.

My internet has suddenly turned dreadful so online games are off the menu for me at the moment so I've been alternating between season mode on Rocket League and Doom.

On my phone I've been rotating between Angry Birds Pop and Score Hero, either are perfect for a train commute or toilet time.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Minesweeper on Windows XP.

It's an advanced combat game, where you carefully need to bypass into enemy area without stepping over any mines. Once you do that you win. It's a very challenging game and requires lots of thought, memory and methematic equations, in order to find the correct path.