WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I'm keeping mine for legendaries.
I don't worry about candies for things that don't evolve personally.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:21 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm curious if anyone here thinks you should have the ability to take back a Pokémon from a gym. After 8 hours 20 minutes you're maxed out on coins, which I currently have hit and would like to make a purchase with the 50 coins but can't. Honestly just want a lure to sit back and use at the coffee shop nearby and would have more than enough with the gym bonus.

I could see this being good for the players but bad for Niantic. Anyone else think it be nice to have?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:33 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Oh definitely, or the ability to keep your mon in a gym but cash out the money.

With the three days of 50 coin limit I've had 150 coins which is way more than I would normally have but a lot of it is putting them in gyms I know will last 4 hours or so.

I've had a few where I've had 2 or 3 long ones coming out. I've had 337 hours defended since Fri which would be 2022 coins. A cap is needed but little things annoy me. It's 11:30pm and someone kicked me out of a gym 10 minutes ago. If they waited 40 minutes I'd get 50 coins from it.

I have 5 pokemon in gyms hoping that I get one or two kicked out tomorrow.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:52 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

So been doing my research and it's best to get your streak Pokémon stop from a gym where you have at least a bronze and you're in it. Here's why:

If it's your first stop of the day you get x2 but if it's 7 day streak it's x4.

Gym will have 2-3items standard.

If it's your team you get an extra item.
If you're in it (unsure if first mon or just in it) you get an extra item.

If you have a bronze badge you get an extra item.
If you have a silver badge you get an extra two items.
If you have a gold badge you get an extra three items.

So if you have a bronze gym you can get 24 items on your 7 day streak, 28 potentially for Silver.

Tomorrow's my day 7 so I'll double check one of my silver badges.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 06-27-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:31 AM

So I got 24 items (including raid pass) from a Silver gym where my Pokémon is in (but not first position).
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So my Muk has been in a gym for over 21 hours, probably the longest I've ever gone without getting kicked out of a gym. I'm hoping it stays in until I can get over there and feed it a raspberry to replenish it's CP in a few hours.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's two gyms I frequent where I had a Donphan and Typhlosion in respectively. The Donphan got beat after 26 hours but the second one which is literally maybe 500 feet away is still standing. Not sure how this is happening but would love for it to remain there till tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:08 PM

I've had a lot of back and forth in gyms today but managed to get 6 at the end of the day. So as long as I'm kicked out of 1 or 2 tomorrow then that'll be another 50 coins.

Just getting my strategies up to work out. Got another two Silver gym badge today too so that's 4 silvers and 8 bronzes.

In addition I've seen an Unown in a gym which means I only need to see Corsola to have seen all Pokémon available. I just need to catch Unown to finish the European Pokédex.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Answering your first question Mac-Ios, yes I do think you should have the ability to do shit with your Pokémon like take them out or take the coins before hand. Only because there is no point in having more than 1 gym or being in there for more than a day. My Espeon was in a gym for 52 hours so I feel at the very least I should've got the two 1 days lot of 50s instead of just 50 coins. Like Lee said though, I was gettin no coins before so this is infinity times better than what it was.

Did my first raid the other night. It was Muk and I claimed it by myself. Tried doing a Weezing one last night by myself but couldn't. Also found a 1400vp Aerodactyl the other day. Found my first one in the same position two days before that (only 200cp though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 06-29-2017, 12:33 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Testing something, put a Phanpy in a gym a little further from home that's a little harder to get. Curious how long it'll last.