WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-30-2017, 02:08 AM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I haven't seen a Machamp raid since I caught mine months ago, disappointing because I wouldn't mind a better one.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:05 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Man where the hell do you live? I mean, I don't really live in a big city but there's a lot of gyms and pretty much every one of them has multiple raids a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have to go downtown in the next city to find a bunch of gyms. But within about a 5 minute drive of me there's 3 gyms and 5 pokestops. I see more legendary, Magmar, Magikarp and Electrabuzz raids than anything else by far.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:09 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Yeah I checked his place on a tracking map once and it was grim.

Still no Ex raids in my town.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:54 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

There's been a few in Glasgow but it seems to have glitched. The people that got them the first time got the same invite for the next week, at the same place, at the same time. Strange.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:12 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Yeah the theory is it's to do with sponsored stops. A guy from our discord's written to Niantic about sponsoring a gym in Newcastle.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...

Yeah it's all been at Sprint Stores or Starbucks here. Just did a Suicune raid at the Sprint Store in the mall, where I got the Mewtwo. Hoping to get another pass.
Quote:
Old 11-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Evolved the gen 3 pokemon from the event and a Tyrouge tonight which thankfully became Hitmontop. Up to 225 caught.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Level 37.
Quote:
Old 11-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Million Dollar Champion

After doing a Croconaw raid today and catching it I just need 1 more catch of one with a pineapple before I can evolve it.