WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2018, 01:33 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default Black Panther Review

Finally got to watch Black Panther and, as per usual with a Marvel film, it was fantastic. One of the best Marvel stand alone films to date. I'm not going to talk about all the political rhetoric surrounding this film because I think that stuff shouldn't make a difference in the quality of films. For the record, though, Blade was the first black super hero franchise. Just saying.

Back to the film; the acting was amazing, the story was outstanding, the CGI was meh, but overall it is a great film in the upper echelon of the MCU. The new characters that were introduced were all amazing. Man Ape was great, Panther's sister in this film was amazing, it's just great all around. What I really want to talk about, though, is Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger. I think Loki has finally been over taken as the overall best Marvel villain. Killmonger was so nuanced and layered. His overall philosophy was one that I could understand and get behind but he just went about achieving his goals the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, he was evil, but one could sympathize and empathize with him. He was great.

I'd give this movie a 9/10 if I were rating it. As anyone else seen it? If so, what did you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:26 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I dont know if I've seen it. Does it follow the same formula all the other marvel films follow?
Old 02-18-2018, 03:10 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not really to be honest. There's death and stakes in this one.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2018, 03:35 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Stakes? How were there not stakes in any of the other films
And more importantly, if there are no stakes in the other films why the fuck are they any good?
Old 02-18-2018, 03:51 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I couldn’t see it. There was a mob of black folk outside my theater and were demanding no white person be allowed to see the film.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:08 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
I dont know if I've seen it. Does it follow the same formula all the other marvel films follow?
It's still a Marvel film through and through.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:12 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
It's still a Marvel film through and through.
So i have seen it then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I couldn’t see it. There was a mob of black folk outside my theater and were demanding no white person be allowed to see the film.
I want to believe this is a joke but with the absolute shit that happens these days I cant be so sure
Old 02-18-2018, 04:33 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

You've seen it 18 times. This is just in black.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:22 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
Stakes? How were there not stakes in any of the other films
And more importantly, if there are no stakes in the other films why the fuck are they any good?
You know what I mean. It's been a complaint on Marvel films for many many years that there are no stakes and that usually none of the good guys die or often times not even the bad guys die. You think Civil War had stakes? Don't get me wrong, I love Civil War but did it have stakes? Like such and such could be killed? No it didn't. Hell, them breaking up like they did in Civil War isn't even a big deal because they're coming right back together. The only Marvel films that have really had stakes have been Avengers, Age of Ultron, and probably Winter Soldier as far as major stakes go.

Well this movie, in that aspect, was different. Does it have the Marvel jokes and such? Of course it does, but as much as it is a Marvel film it is very different from the Iron Mans, Captain Americas, etc of the world. This one isn't just another carbon copy of Iron Man like Ant Man and Dr. Strange were. It's not another carbon copy of Capt or Thor either. It had great character arcs and a great bad guy. IMO the best bad guy from any Marvel film. I know that's not saying much because there have only been three memorable bad guys from Marvel films in Loki, Vulture, and now Killmonger.

So does it have similarities with the other films in the MCU? Of course, they're from the same studio with the same executive producer for them all, but does it also have it's own theme, story, and what not that's separate from the MCU? It does. Can you say something like, "Well I've seen the others so I've seen this one?" I don't think so. So if you're tired of how Marvel films are made or the Marvel film jokes and quips, then stop watching them cause that's never going to change. These Marvel films are like a TV show. Each new film is another episode of the show. The episodes are made similar to one another but they have their own stories, characters, and themes. I never understood the argument that all the Marvel films are too much a like. Now all the Transformer films are all alike, all the Pirates films are the same, but the Marvel films aren't that close to one another. Of course besides the quips and jokes.

Quote:

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 02-18-2018 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:08 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

They're all very similar.