WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-05-2016, 08:26 PM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default The Final Deletion

TNA has me intrigued for the first time in a while. They released some reaction videos of guys watching what we will see later on Impact, and they seemed legitimately flustered, confused, bewildered, etc.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the Hardy feud but I know they've kind of gone the route of Lucha Underground where it is "hollywood" instead of just "wrasslin".

Apparently this latest installment goes somewhere we've never seen before. One of the guys who reacted said "this is like game of thrones". That leads me to believe that Matt Hardy ends up getting decapitated. You heard it here first. Anything short of that and i will disappointed based on the hype they've been putting out.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:56 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

The Hardy feud has been absurd, yet somehow, some way has actually turned into Must-See TV.

Matt's character development is ridiculous. He calls himself "Broken", speaks in an accent that developed out of thin air and dissipates into it at times, looks like the fucked up love child of Sweeney Todd and a psycho-ward inmate, and yet through it all, this is somehow utterly entertaining. I was literally laughing out loud at him being wheeled out last week in a wheelchair that he, again through that silly accent, referred to as "chair with wheels".

I have no idea how or why this happened, but it's legit entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:09 PM

swallop is looking to come up from OCW...

Just watched it. Worst piece of television ive ever seen in my entire life. I tuned in because i saw russo saying it was the greatest thing hes ever seen lol what a mark. Russo is a phony because that shit was terrible.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:36 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Just finish watching this thing and let just say that I never laugh so hard in my life. This was probably the worst thing ever produce on a wrestling program. I'm pretty sure that the hardy's and the tna creative staff watch lucha underground and decided that they could do something similar but the end product just felt out of place and sadly I turn out to look like a joke and that's to bad because you can clearly see that the hardy's put alot of efforts into this but at less, the young bucks and vince russo actually liked it.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:01 AM

ECPirate37 is looking to come up from OCW...

I was entertained by it. And I think that was the point. It may be ridiculous, but it was so ridiculous that I was entertained. Well done TNA. And Matt's character development has been awesome. I wasn't really a fan of him before this. I always liked Jeff better, but this is akin to Abyss becoming Joseph Park in my opinion. Something completely different, yet still fun to watch.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...

The final deletion was entertaining a.f. It may have been ridiculous, but that was the point. The people bashing this, took it WAY too serious. The Hardys and TNA found a way to make a Hardys boys feud we've seen hundreds of times and made it unique.

To steal a quote I saw last night...
Quote:
To me that showed just because wrestling is old doesn't mean that everything has been done before. There's still ways to make wrestling fresh and innovative and different. Staying the same isn't going to bring the fans back they need to evolve and adapt and hopefully that match may be a step in the right direction
For me wrestling was about the crazy over the top characters and storylines. It was what helped legends become "larger than life". That's something that has been missing in wrestling for quite some time (,especially wwe).

The final deletion was crazy, but it was entertaining, compelling, and told an actual STORY. Well done, TNA.

(Also have to give props. to Matt. Probably the first time I've ever been interested in him.)

Last edited by The Samoan Heritage : 07-06-2016 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:17 AM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I have no problem at all with them going outside the box like this. I was just led to believe there would be more to it based on the reaction videos that TNA released early in the day yesterday. It was nutty but was expecting it to be even more absurd.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It was fun as fuck and in many ways epitomizes the style TNA should be embracing whole-heartedly: Grimy backyard/southern wrestling with big pinches of humour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by how klunderbunker realized wrestling was fake View Post
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alica Fox's Finisher
"Fuck your brains. With my legs."
Old 07-06-2016, 12:02 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

It was the first TNA I've watched in at least five years. It was absurd. The whole thing was some of the silliest shit I've ever seen.

But I was entertained.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What the actual Fcuk... I mean literally, what WAS that? I get that Matt is channelling the love child of ToeCutter and Zoolander... I get that Jeff is kinda screwed either way and has to go along with it... but who the hell let that on TV, much less gave them budget to do it?

I don't blame Matt, he's obviously trying something new in a world where a Penis suplex can get over and Roman Reigns is a serious thing... but this actually had me worried for his state of mind a few times... only thing I can see is he realised being the Troma or Roger Corman of Wrestling is a thing now...

This is a classic case of shoot the guy who said, I like this idea... we'll go with it, rather than the Hardyz...

Vince ain't gonna touch em now...