WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Vince McMahon was right! I am sick and tired of having my intelligence insulted! I am going out on a limb here, but I don't want to see any of this "intelligent" comedy anymore. Phooey to all that, the only way comedy can respect my immense intellect is to be as dumbed down as possible.

NO NO NO! THAT'S STILL TOO INTELLIGENT! The only thing that could save that sketch would be if it was stolen and repurposed back to me as if it was original!

Old 02-21-2017, 07:57 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

We've got bathroom laws taking effect, so I thought to myself "Why not underpants laws?" They both reference matters that are examples of my creepy obsessions, and these days our Congress will pass just about anything that forces their standards of modesty onto us. Also; dancing is now forbidden.

Pretty soon the US will have a big sexy wall spanning its entire territory, to include Alaska and Hawaii (gotta keep the sharks away), thus everyone will technically be in prison anyway. So fuck it, ANARCHY!

Old 04-25-2017, 07:11 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Boring episodes of Monday Night Raw leave me feeling extremely anxious, pardon me while I binge eat.

Oh crap, I think I ate too many complementary condiments. I better find a way to make Monday Night Raw more enjoyable before I explode!

Old 05-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I'm having a very good day today, thus I'm inspired to do a happy dance and sing a happy song. If I annoy you, THAT MAKES ME HAPPIER!

Oh, what's that? My happy behavior has annoyed you? Well turn that frown upside down and stop having a case of the Mondays you silly goose! HAHAHA!

.................................................. ...........I need to go pray.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

When it comes to making the world uneasy with the extent of one's foolishness, one only needs to break down the logic of how a world of fiction could possibly take place.

Being a impulsive jack-off is apparently very expensive. Say what you want about M. Bison's lack of fiduciary responsibility, at least he didn't resort to slave labor.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:42 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

For the love of all that is holy, I am starving! I want some pie now! Preferably pie that has Christy Hemme's butt impression still in it. LET ME HAVE IT!

I've been eating nothing but pie for the last month. Being an elite athlete (by WrestleZone forum standards), this might affect my scholarship with the prestigious sports institute. Wish me luck. WISH ME LUCK GOD DAMMIT!

Old 06-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

The Women's revolution is in full swing, and these women have taken their badassery to a level that leaves us men feeling somewhat intimidated. Can we tone it down a bit ladies?

What happened to my eyes? I just watched a woman go from dominant to completely submissive. Are men and women finally on even ground? I'll believe it when women start excelling at the male dominated art of BMX.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:05 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

In preparation for the WrestleZone Cardboard Boat Regatta, I've decided to compress every influence that contains a "don't try this at home" disclaimer into my brain while nano-machines record my dreams.

MY THOUGHTS HAVE OVERLOADED REALITY AND OPENED A PORTAL TO AN INVERSE DIMENSION! Thank goodness.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Can we agree on something for once? Names are good for us. If I call you a name and it bounces off of you because you're literally made of rubber and that name was literally a piece of asphalt that I threw at you, it'll likely stick to me because my skin secretes a glue like pus. I think I'm missing a step, but somehow I end up better off.

My trigger is "Frenchified Bescumbered Microphallus", so don't call me that! Also; don't steal my money, or bash my skull in with a barbed wire bat. Avoid doing any of those and we should be alright.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:50 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I've finally decided to stop investigating reports that random jerks on the internet are having relations with my Mother. I stopped after calling my Mom to ask her if she made coitus with "kekistanrulez98", and after being banned from Heaven for asking God the same question. Now I just call to be nagged about not calling enough.

I'm very selective about how I insult other people, in that nothing is sacred to me except anything that would warrant Mr T to use his powers of teleportation to give me a stern talking to.