WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-21-2016, 02:22 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Breaking; Reigns Suspended

http://www.wwe.com/article/roman-reigns-suspended

Wow. First violation of the wellness program, 30 day suspension, you know the drill. This will no doubt hurt Reigns, but bigger stars have bounced back.

There's no good timing for a suspension, but looks like we're not getting that much sought Shield match just yet.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel

Last edited by @smarkmouth : 06-21-2016 at 02:27 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:22 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Roman Reigns Suspended 30 Days For Wellness Violation

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-su...icy-violation/

Reigns has said it's true and isn't denying a single thing. He'll be back in time for Battleground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Roman Reigns Suspended!

From WWE.com!

http://www.wwe.com/article/roman-reigns-suspended

Reigns has come out on Twitter and admitted this, saying that "he owns it..."

How does this affect him? Massively!

At a time when WWE has put so much into pushing him, and when for the first time it would appear that all three Shield members were going to be headlining together, it is a real blow to WWE's plans. This is worse than Swagger getting busted after winning the Mania main event or the other mistakes made by talents.

Reigns just handed WWE the bullet that the fans wanted used for much of his time on top, they hated how he was rammed down our throats and now, he's proven he wasn't worthy in their eyes.

Ambrose has clearly benefitted, it explains the sudden cash-in and double change on Sunday but Rollins too will now work Ambrose for the title and Reigns will have to build up his good standing again, he might not get another title run or shot for some time.

It's not terminal, let's face it, Randy Orton has failed lots of times, but it's rare for someone who is "the man" the company has chose messes up to this level. Vince won't forgive this one easily, especially with the draft and live Smackdown debut, which Reigns now will miss as part of his suspension.

Did he take something recreational? I'm leaning towards that being the reason rather than taking a steroid. He might have gotten too comfortable or believed he was in that "bulletproof" role now. This proves he isn't.

The biggest problem he's gonna face is the boys... Many of them suffered to get him over, some have even left the company due to the lack of opportunity for them just to help Reigns. Where as Ambrose and Rollins have been shown to be hard working and appreciative.

The silver lining is this tees up Reigns heel turn spectacularly. He can come back mad at how everyone turned on him from one mistake and use it. But he isn't going to just waltz back where he left off. He's going to be losing some big matches for the rest of the year, just in time to hopefully build up to Mania and maybe THEN we get the Shield Triple Threat match?
Old 06-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Magical Girl
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Number of things it could be, not necessarily drugs even. The important bit right now is that WWE and Reigns have taken ownership of what happened and there is no denialism.

Orton's been suspended twice for violating Wellness; I doubt this does anything other than place more focus on Dean/Seth for the time being.

TBH with Roman gone for the build, they should leave him out and do the Triple Threat later. I am still hyped for and enjoying this feud though.

Some people have been questioning whether Reigns failed the test just today or whether WWE knew a while ago and planned when to suspend him, and how MitB's booking might have been different. I don't think it matters that much though - the important thing is the public acknowledgement and the suspension being served.

Last edited by Good Golly It's Ollie : 06-21-2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:41 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Well, that's not good for Roman Reigns. I don't think WWE is going to be too happy that their golden boy was failing drug tests while WWE Champion. While not a concrete fact, it's kind of obvious that wellness violations hurt Orton's standing in the company, and that's likely a big reason why Orton stopped being elevated to the level of say, John Cena.

First one for Reigns comes pretty early in his career, another one would undoubtedly hurt him a lot more than this one will. Unlike Orton though, Roman has repeatedly been touted as a good guy with a likeable demeanor, if he keeps his nose clean for the next long while, he shouldn't suffer too much.

Still, veryyyy interesting.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:43 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If Orton can go from 2nd time offender to top heel and WM main eventer in the span of 18 months I'm sure Reigns can bounce back. WWE has invested entirely too much time and resources into Reigns that he's not fucked by any means. It's definitely a blow to him and I'm sure he wI'll get punished a bit when he gets back on TV but I can't imagine it will be permanent, frankly I'd be surprised if it lasted more than a few months.

Reigns fucked up but I gotta give him props for owning up to it, he knows what he did, he isn't making excuses so as long as he doesn't make a habit of it this will be a small setback for him.

Make Dimension X great again!
Old 06-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My first thought was WOW. After giving it some thought it really isn't that big of a deal. He will be back for BG. This might actually force a hard push in direction for his character. In the end individuals make mistakes and bounce back all the time.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I did a double-take when I saw the news on the main page. Would have never expected this from him. Then again, we don't know the nature of whatever substance he abused so I'll withhold judgment for now.

He should be fine when he comes back. He's just too big of a star. Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy's stars survived two suspensions. Roman's first slip-up really should derail much of his momentum. At least he'll be back in time for Battleground, provided WWE sticks with doing the Triple Threat without Roman to help promote it.

This suspension won't do any favors for Reigns' popularity, which is probably the worst part. If fans hated him before, they're going to have a field day with this when he comes back. Roman could do the big apology like Jeff Hardy did when he returned from his second suspension, but Jeff was beloved enough to be accepted. Roman will probably get eaten alive if he does the same, even if he's totally sincere (which he'd likely be). If nothing else, Roman's return is going to be intriguing as hell to watch.

Last edited by Sean Valjean : 06-21-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:43 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Let Rollins go vs Ambrose alone at Battleground... have Reigns interfere to cost Rollins the match or something like that...

sets up triple threat for SummerSlam
Old 06-21-2016, 03:43 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hopefully this means the END of the Roman Reigns experiment. If the past two years have proven anything, it's that Roman Reigns is NOT a draw and NOT a main event talent. Have Reigns lose the Battleground Triple Threat, eat the pin, and start moving him back down the card.