WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-20-2016, 04:19 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default As the MITB was chased in so quickly...

Do you think they should have a rematch tonight on Raw between the other 5 participants? It probably doesn't make a lot of sense but it doesn't have too. It is about entertainment first and foremost and we shouldn't overthink things.

I am going to miss the suspense of the MITB holder teasing cashing in the briefcase. Owens would be a great holder...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:21 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

There's a difference between overthinking and just thinking. Why would the quickness in which the case was cashed in be cause for a second match?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:11 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

First off, what would've been the point of the original match then?

Second, it's a nice change of pace to have a year with no one holding that case over the champ.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:20 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

They make MITB and then realise it's a thing that they then have to use. They're not making another.

Though it does get them out of a hole sometimes.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:02 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

It seemed appropriate; Seth gets to decisively beat Roman Reigns to appease the crowd, and Dean gets the belt in a not-so decisive fashion which still pleases the crowd and also works as payback for when Seth betrayed The Shield.

Now the only question on my mind is; what in the Hell is Roman going to do now? Does he get a rematch against Dean? If so; do they keep trying to force a face Roman on our senses?
Old 06-20-2016, 08:17 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...

Why would you wait? Daniel Bryan sat there and wait almost an entire year before that stupid troll chased in the MITB contract and look how that turned out for him? Now think if he wasn't a stupid little midget troll he could have actually had an even more meaning career in the WWE, but no he decided to cash in late and waste his career playing games.

Wait is stupid, and only Stupid idiots wait ( thanks Jericho). Your career could be over in one botched moved as per the enzo scare, or the house show where we lost Rollins. Choking your wife, grabbing vince, hanging out almost anywhere in the Orlando area all can end your career premature. Take your shots when you get them.

If you won the lottery would you hold that ticket until it almost expired or would you wait less than 10 mins to loss your crap and go cash that bad boy in?
Both can give you an instant raise to the top of the heap. Good on Ambrose and I don't care what any moron says Hodor......hahahaaahahah Ambrose winning was a far better pop than anything last night. perfect.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:44 AM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I think they went on with that decision to cash in the same night because WWE draft is coming up..
Its not secret that there is gonna be two world titles after the brand split, one each for raw and smack down..
So that may be a reason why they wanted the MITB cash in to not go beyond the brand split , so the most appropriate night was definitely last night..
As far as Kevin Owens goes after the brand split I definitely see KO running for the world title as he is next in line ..
Old 06-20-2016, 09:14 AM
Roman2Dope

johnnysherman55 is looking to come up from OCW...

Last night was amazing so unexpected didn't think Rollins would win back the title and I thought they would let Ambrose hold the case for awhile, which I'm fine with them cashing it in tho too. Maybe this is the start of the New Era because something that made the Attitude Era so great you never knew what was gonna happen. Last night we saw Emotion, Drama, and we saw a great PPV. So now that Dean is the champ lets see where WWE goes from here.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:20 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

So we should have a Royal Rumble match with 29 participants the night after the Rumble? No. Terrible idea.

However... I am not pleased with how the cash in happened. Ambrose DID NOT need to win the MitB and then cash in to create what appears to be a Shield Triple Threat match for Summerslam. I get that it sort of gets revenge on Rollins from the Shield break-up. It makes sense. It's sound decision making. But it didn't have to be done to create the Triple Threat match. That could have been done organically. So the briefcase in a sense does seem a little wasted. When the brand split happens and if we have two champions, Ambrose didn't need this to win to be a champion. But I do believe this will get Rollins over more as a face. Reigns will slowly be a heel, Rollins a face, and Ambrose will be your "tweener."
Old 06-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No thank you. The case can be cashed in anytime, anywhere. Just because Dean used his almost immediately gives no cause for the other losers to get another shot at it. That would defeat the purpose of the original match. This is like suggesting 2008 should have had second Royal Rumble match because its winner, John Cena, chose to use his shot at No Way Out instead of Wrestlemania.

Personally, I look forward to having a full year without a briefcase hanging around. It'll be a welcome break from a very tired concept and make next year's MITB match all the more exciting.

Last edited by Sean Valjean : 06-20-2016 at 12:33 PM.