WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-11-2016, 07:00 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default Jeff Hardy Promising “Something Big” for Slammiversary; Has He Finally Lost His Mind?

Jeff Hardy is telling everyone that this Sunday he will top what Shane McMahon did at Wrestlemania. He said that everytime he watches Shane's dive off the HIAC match he is inspired to so something better. Jesus.

I'm almost tempted to try and watch this weekend's Slammiversary just to see what he's going pull off, but I'm scared just in case. He also said his wrestling career is starting to wind down, but he would like another run with the WWE. He also wants to headline Mania before he retires. I'm sure fans of Hardy would love to see that as well.

So good luck to him this coming Sunday and I hope he doesn't off himself trying to outdo Shane. It will be interesting to say the least.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:34 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Jeff Hardy is telling everyone that this Sunday he will top what Shane McMahon did at Wrestlemania. He said that everytime he watches Shane's dive off the HIAC match he is inspired to so something better. Jesus.

I'm almost tempted to try and watch this weekend's Slammiversary just to see what he's going pull off, but I'm scared just in case. He also said his wrestling career is starting to wind down, but he would like another run with the WWE. He also wants to headline Mania before he retires. I'm sure fans of Hardy would love to see that as well.

So good luck to him this coming Sunday and I hope he doesn't off himself trying to outdo Shane. It will be interesting to say the least.

He realizes that Shane had the whole thing plotted out by a legit stunt coordinator and safeguards in place to make sure everything went smoothly, right?

TNA doesn't have the same resources to pull something "to top that" nearly as safely. He's an idiot if he tries.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope he doesn't break his leg or something in that process. Because he just had removed a plate from his leg for the dirt bike accident he faced a few months back. I wouldn't want him to gamble his body on his return from injury. Let's just hope that the stunt will be choreographed perfectly before executing.

Credits: Dave
Old 06-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wouldn't say he's lost his mind. Sounds like Jeff Hardy being Jeff Hardy. He and Matt are having a Full Metal Mayhem match, right? I don't know what he can jump off of that will match or surpass the height of the Cell, but I'm sure he's downloading some HIAC dimensions and creating some kind of height chart for himself.

Jeff has an remarkable knack for coming out of these stunts largely unscathed (knock on wood), so I like to think that whatever he tries, he'll be alright. Just as long as TNA can afford/is smart enough to have something to break Jeff's fall after he Swantons off the Doctor Doom's Fear Fall ride.

Just don't die, Jeff. You've got kids, and I'd still like to see one last WWE run.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:27 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I have never seen a Full Metal Mayhem match, but looking it up it tells me that it's the TNA version of a TLC match. Hardy is a master of those.

He's already done a Swanton Bomb off one of those ridiculously huge ladders they have, hasn't he also done one off the top of a cage? Can't remember who he landed on, so been there done that. I don't know if there is a cage involved here, but they are filming it in the Impact Zone and can they even put a huge cage on that soundstage? Don't think there is enough room but could be wrong.

God knows what Hardy has in store, but like Sean says I hope he doesn't kill himself, would love to see him against Rollins one day. that would be one hell of a match.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:06 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Fantastic promotion from TNA and Hardy leading into their first PPV event available for purchase in what feels like a fucking decade. It hasn't actually been that long, but it feels like it's been years since they've put something out for sale.

Not only is the card stacked, but the talents seem to be really behind this. Case in point, this promise. Will he actually top Shane's moment? I don't know. It's subjective, and there's a fucking Castle Black-sized wall of confirmation bias built into TNA's detractors. They're effectively programmed not to like anything the company does, so even when they do something good, it's met with criticism and laughter, or scoffed at while other things are poked fun at for LOLTNA. Galloway/Lashley build is amazing? Awesome! Pff, but this other thing over here fucking sucks. See? TNA SUCKS! LOL!

The people who want it to fail and who hate it will almost certainly be unimpressed after Jeff does whatever he does, but TNA have got to start somewhere, and that start should be trying to win back their audience they've lost. From that point you can work on what you need to to grow. But get back to a million. At least. Step by step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...The Samoan Heritage is looking to come up from OCW...

I've seen a lot of people talk crap about their feud(highly doubt most of them have even been watching), but I have really enjoyed it. Matt has played this new version of him extremely well and Jeff is usually great when Willow is involved(in terms of mic work).

Has Jeff lost his mind?
Yea, I think not. Shane's jump wasn't that impressive. I don't know if its the fact that it was obvious that it was going to happen or if seeing Cole read off a sheet of paper throughout the entire moment, made the moment lose its aww factor.

Imo, Shane and Jeff have both taken way worse jumps.
Ones that come to mind are...
Jeff jumping off TNA's sign onto Abyss, and off of the wwe Raw stage onto Orton.
As well as Shane jumping of the titatron onto Big show, and the time he jumped off the stage on to Kane.

Hopefully Jeff stays safe because like a few others have stated I would love to see him back in wwe and facing guys like Rollins, Balor, Bray, and Neville.

Last edited by The Samoan Heritage : 06-11-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

He's always been off his rocker, and it's a miracle he hasn't joined Edge and Lita on the broken neck bench. I would hope TNA and both Hardy's arent taking this stunt lightly and putting some thought into it, because Jeff's no spring chicken anymore, he's pushing 40 and isn't that far removed from a pretty severe knee injury. I can understand his and TNAs point of view, hes Jeff Hardy, it's what he does and given how rarely TNA actually runs a PPV they need a spot that gets people talking, but at what cost? Despire personal or even professional opinion of the guy Jeff is their biggest name and it's not exactly the smartest thing to do to potentially injury your top guy.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:18 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm not big on this feud at all, actually. I think the stuff Matt is doing, while I applaud all efforts to try new things, is just silly. He looks like Sweeney Todd with that haircut (can we call it that? It looks like he got electrocuted), and the accent thing is really bad. It's funny to see accents in wrestling (Booker T, for example) that arise out of nowhere if they're well done. Matt's isn't.

Again, none of this is to disparage him for trying this. For trying to do something new and interesting. It just didn't work and it's gone off like a fart in church for my money. But you are right that a lot of the folks ripping TNA for this are almost certainly not watching. They're sure as hell not involved in the LD's which are usually myself and KB just catching up for the week together while TNA is on in the background. Galloway actually recently spoke about this, talking about how the biggest issue he's seen is that the most negative voices about the TNA product are coming from people who aren't even watching. It'd be the equivalent of me going into WWE threads and just ripping their decision making while I'm over here having seen like a collective twelve minutes of their content in the last five years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:45 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This match seems like a turning point for TNA, the Trailer with Matt and Jeff has been one of the most over things I've seen in a while, and it might draw a ton of eyes to the event.

These eyes might not necessarily be paying eyes, so TNA needs to put on a good show. Jeff doing something ridiculous could put them back on the map so to speak, and get them on the right track.

I'm not a huge Jeff fan, and I've never liked him because of his Drug issues, but the man can compare to Mick Foley, only more agile with putting his body on the line. I just hope it's not something Stupid.

If they disappoint, they're going to lose all the random people I've seen that haven't cared about TNA in years that are saying BROTHER NERO and talking about that video package.

If nothing else, Jeff is doing a good job now, of getting people to talk about TNA, which is a positive anyway you look at it.