WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-2016, 05:29 PM
NotoriousWWE's Avatar
NotoriousWWE NotoriousWWE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 162
NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Book NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 2016

I just finished watching last nights Takeover and going in to it I was worried by its lack of star power and intrigue but boy did it impress me. The tag team match was brilliant, Aries/Nakamura delivered and that Cage match told a magnificent story. Billed as the End of the Beginning, I think it's clear that due to the main roster Draft expansion we're going to be seeing a lot of guys called up. So I'm going to try and book the next event going by who I think will be on the roster.

NXT World Title: Samoa Joe (c) vs Shinsuke Namamura
Although they never said Austin Aries vs Nakamura was a no.1 contenders match, I am leaning towards that was what they were going for. Pre match promos had both guys talk about how they deserved a shot at the title which I actually thought was a little premature but I really don't see Nakamura lasting long on NXT. I think they see top dollar in Nakamura and I think by mid 2017 we will see him on the main roster. Joe's outing with Balor was brilliant, particularly the muscle buster off the second rope. I think Joe will find a way to cheat to win against Nakamura to continue a feud that will last through the end of 2016 and I think they'll bring in a few others into the mix.

NXT Tag Team Championships: The Revival (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa and Jonny Gargano
This stems back to an episode of NXT where The Revival attacked the duo after losing to them. I think American Alpha will go to the main roster, prematurely I might add, by this point. I see The Revival retaining but last night we saw the Authors of Pain with Paul Ellering (that pairing, wtf!) by attacking Alpha so look for them to make an impact and maybe cost Ciampa and Gargano the match. One thing for sure is that NXT definitely needs more tag teams now.

NXT Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax vs Bayley
This was hard to predict but I see Bayley doing a double shift and performing on both the main and NXT roster similar to Sami Zayn until this event when she waves an emotional goodbye. I can see them going with Carmella rather than Bliss, but I think Bliss is so much more talented and I would actually have her be the next champion, I rate her extremely highly. She's like a young Trish Stratus, the way she carried Blake and Murphy with her mic skills was super impressive. Anyway, obviously Asuka retains but will eventually drop the title.

Austin Aries vs Andrade Cien Almas
So I don't follow Lucha wrestling but apparently Andrade is a stud. I'll wait and see. His outing with Tye Dillinger didn't really do anything for me, his finisher looks unimpactful to say the least. Aries needs another win, I think we will see him turn heel and although I would really love to see a TNA stable in NXT with Aries, Joe, Roode and Young, I think keeping them separate is the way to go.

Bobby Roode vs Tye Dillinger
Dillinger is perfect for any new superstar debuting and I think this would be a perfect match to kick off Takeover. Perhaps we see Roode similar to Owens begin the night as a face, come out during the main event and assist Joe for the win. Either way Roode should be pushed immediately because the NXT roster is really losing its top dogs now. I can see guys like Moose and Young also getting pushed if signed but Roode if face, behind Nakamura should be one of the faces of NXT.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2016, 06:14 PM
OYDK's Avatar
OYDK OYDK is offline
Registered User
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,204
OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Don't usually partake in these. but what the hell, I'm bored.

Elias Samson vs Eric Young vs Andre Cien Almas: This is a complete longshot and probably doesn't have a chance of happening considering Samson just fractured his ankle, but I think this would be a really fun match that would mix a lot of styles. If there's one thing NXT needs more of, it's multi-man matches. I can also see Young taking on Almas one on one, but that would probably mean Young would have to turn, which I'm fine with. Low likelihood, but Young will have to face somebody and I don't see them leaving Almas off the card.

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode: After Aries' loss to Nakamura, he needs a way to keep his momentum up. Engaging Bobby Roode in his first NXT feud would definitely keep him in the spotlight, so to speak. But it would also mean his second Takeover loss in a row which probably hurts his stock a bit. Lot of history here, would be a logical and fun match.

American Alpha vs Authors of Pain: Don't know if Gable and Jordan are moving up or if this even has the legs to go two months, but after the events of last night it seems logical. Plus, American Alpha can really make this team by losing to them in their NXT go home match.

NXT Tag Team Title Match: The Revival vs Garagano/Ciampa: Honestly, Gargano and Ciampa don't have near enough momentum at this point to challenge for the straps but with some soild booking, they can easily get there. They've been sewing the seeds for this feud so I see this match having a strong likelihood of taking place.

NXT Women's Title Match: Asuka vs Bayley vs Nia Jax: Bayley's still owed her rematch and Jax is the only other women on the roster who's close enough to ready to taking the belt. I think this would be a fantastic match.

NXT World Title Match: Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura: Nothing needs to be said. This would be EPIC STUFF.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Jack-Hammer's Avatar
Jack-Hammer Jack-Hammer is offline
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Age: 37
Posts: 12,502
Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Don't usually partake in these. but what the hell, I'm bored.

Elias Samson vs Eric Young vs Andre Cien Almas: This is a complete longshot and probably doesn't have a chance of happening considering Samson just fractured his ankle, but I think this would be a really fun match that would mix a lot of styles. If there's one thing NXT needs more of, it's multi-man matches. I can also see Young taking on Almas one on one, but that would probably mean Young would have to turn, which I'm fine with. Low likelihood, but Young will have to face somebody and I don't see them leaving Almas off the card.
Yeah, it's a long shot but, yeah, it could be fun. I have a feeling that Almas will be into bigger things by the time TakeOver: Brooklyn comes about because I have a feeling he'll feature prominently in the Cruiserweight Classic. Most participants haven't been announced, including Almas, but it's just something I foresee happening. By the time Brooklyn comes around, the tourney should be down to the elite eight and, who knows, maybe they'll decide to have one of his Cruiserweight Classic matches on the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode: After Aries' loss to Nakamura, he needs a way to keep his momentum up. Engaging Bobby Roode in his first NXT feud would definitely keep him in the spotlight, so to speak. But it would also mean his second Takeover loss in a row which probably hurts his stock a bit. Lot of history here, would be a logical and fun match.
Aries looked strong in defeat and the story that was told was that it basically came down to Aries making a single mistake. Roode would be a good opponent for him, it's just too bad that their history won't be touched on in TNA since it's basically WWE policy that TNA doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
American Alpha vs Authors of Pain: Don't know if Gable and Jordan are moving up or if this even has the legs to go two months, but after the events of last night it seems logical. Plus, American Alpha can really make this team by losing to them in their NXT go home match.
Their loss last night was surprising and that has people wondering if they're ultimately moving up to the main roster soon. The Authors of Pain look impressive: Gzim Selmani is a former MMA fighter of Dutch and Albanian heritage; he used the nickname of the Albanian Psycho during his MMA career. He had an MMA record of 4-2, but he's only 21 years old. His partner, Sunny Dhinsa, represented Canada in the 2011 Pan American Games and took home the silver medal in the men's freestyle in the 120 kg weight class. So these are a couple of physical guys with legit credentials. Given how over Alpha is, dropping the titles due to being called up to the main roster seems likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
NXT Tag Team Title Match: The Revival vs Garagano/Ciampa: Honestly, Gargano and Ciampa don't have near enough momentum at this point to challenge for the straps but with some soild booking, they can easily get there. They've been sewing the seeds for this feud so I see this match having a strong likelihood of taking place.
They don't have the momentum right now, but it's still a good 2.5 months until Brooklyn and given the fluidity of NXT booking, they can get more out of 2.5 months that the main roster does with most guys in 6 months. This match up is being teased, though I'm not sure if the fact that both Ciampa and Gargano are in the Cruiserweight Classic will have any impact on them potentially getting the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
NXT Women's Title Match: Asuka vs Bayley vs Nia Jax: Bayley's still owed her rematch and Jax is the only other women on the roster who's close enough to ready to taking the belt. I think this would be a fantastic match.
I'd say that this is all but a lock for Brooklyn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
NXT World Title Match: Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura: Nothing needs to be said. This would be EPIC STUFF.
There's a real possibility, though there MIGHT be something else Triple H has in mind. They've had the NXT tapings for the rest of June tonight and while I managed to resist reading spoilers, Triple H posted a pic on Twitter of him sitting backstage watching the monitor and on the monitor, Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor are in the ring together. Under the pic, Trips tweeted "No sleep 'til Brooklyn... #WeAreNXT" MAYBE this is the very beginning of setting something up, MAYBE it was something done for the crowd to give them a little extra treat after the tapings had concluded.
__________________
"What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."


Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2016, 05:48 AM
OYDK's Avatar
OYDK OYDK is offline
Registered User
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,204
OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Yeah, it's a long shot but, yeah, it could be fun. I have a feeling that Almas will be into bigger things by the time TakeOver: Brooklyn comes about because I have a feeling he'll feature prominently in the Cruiserweight Classic. Most participants haven't been announced, including Almas, but it's just something I foresee happening. By the time Brooklyn comes around, the tourney should be down to the elite eight and, who knows, maybe they'll decide to have one of his Cruiserweight Classic matches on the card.
Yeah this is true, I didn't even take the CC into consideration but it's likely it plays some sort of role at Takeover, or maybe none of the participants will even be at Takeover. I could see it being an either/or situation. He has to be one of the favorites to take the whole thing, but if he does have a match at Takeover, I think it will still be an opener. It seems like the crowd is going to take some time to warm up to him, and WWE has the time to build him right. If Samson weren't injured I'm almost certain that he would be Almas' first feud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Aries looked strong in defeat and the story that was told was that it basically came down to Aries making a single mistake. Roode would be a good opponent for him, it's just too bad that their history won't be touched on in TNA since it's basically WWE policy that TNA doesn't exist.
I just feel like Roode and Aries would have some great chemistry and the NXT crowds would most certainly cheer Roode over Aries. It lets Roode come in looking special and keeps A Double around the main event scene. It would also be a great match for a Takeover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Their loss last night was surprising and that has people wondering if they're ultimately moving up to the main roster soon. The Authors of Pain look impressive: Gzim Selmani is a former MMA fighter of Dutch and Albanian heritage; he used the nickname of the Albanian Psycho during his MMA career. He had an MMA record of 4-2, but he's only 21 years old. His partner, Sunny Dhinsa, represented Canada in the 2011 Pan American Games and took home the silver medal in the men's freestyle in the 120 kg weight class. So these are a couple of physical guys with legit credentials. Given how over Alpha is, dropping the titles due to being called up to the main roster seems likely.
I've heard of Dhinsa before (wasn't he that guy on Breaking Ground?) but I'm shocked his partner is only 21. These guys look very impressive and I think it's a given that they'll appear on this card. I just can't see who they'd face other than American Alpha. Maybe TM61? I guess it's possible but those guys also seem like a team WWE wants to push strongly. We've seen it before where we've all assumed that an NXT wrestler or team is going to move up, only for them to spend 2-6 more months down. I assume these teams will have at least one match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
They don't have the momentum right now, but it's still a good 2.5 months until Brooklyn and given the fluidity of NXT booking, they can get more out of 2.5 months that the main roster does with most guys in 6 months. This match up is being teased, though I'm not sure if the fact that both Ciampa and Gargano are in the Cruiserweight Classic will have any impact on them potentially getting the match.
Yeah, I agree with the whole 2.5 months thing. As far as the CC goes, maybe it's used to split these guys? To me, they just don't strike me as legitimate tag team competitors or partners and WWE has some great tag teams waiting in the wings. I don't know, I can see the match happening, I can even see them taking the straps, but it all depends on their booking going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
There's a real possibility, though there MIGHT be something else Triple H has in mind. They've had the NXT tapings for the rest of June tonight and while I managed to resist reading spoilers, Triple H posted a pic on Twitter of him sitting backstage watching the monitor and on the monitor, Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor are in the ring together. Under the pic, Trips tweeted "No sleep 'til Brooklyn... #WeAreNXT" MAYBE this is the very beginning of setting something up, MAYBE it was something done for the crowd to give them a little extra treat after the tapings had concluded.
I always thought that they would never let Balor go up before getting a Nakamura match out of him, so this actually seems very possible. Is there an event in Japan coming up soon? Because if there is, it's highly likely the match takes place there. I'm left wondering if Finn has spent too much time down in NXT. They've beaten the Demon, he's lost a few matches in a row now and to be quite honest, we've seen him do it all more than once already. The last thing left is Nakamura but I said the same thing about Joe. If they want to get every single dream match out of Balor, he'll be in NXT forever. In my opinion, it was a dumb move to bring him back to NXT after the defeat of the Demon. He really should have just went away.

This also brings up the question. Who the heck would face Joe for the title if this match did happen in Brooklyn?
__________________

Last edited by OYDK : 06-10-2016 at 05:52 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2016, 11:48 AM
OYDK's Avatar
OYDK OYDK is offline
Registered User
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,204
OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallops77 View Post
Bobby Roode
That's a possibility. Though I don't think anyone has ever gotten an NXT title match in their debut.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Gallops77 Gallops77 is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 210
Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
That's a possibility. Though I don't think anyone has ever gotten an NXT title match in their debut.
Honestly, he's the only one who makes sense, especially if they are doing Nakamura vs Balor.

Unless Hideo Itami is coming back soon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Vanilla Midget's Avatar
Vanilla Midget Vanilla Midget is offline
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canada
Age: 32
Posts: 548
Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Hideo could be a viable opponent for Samoa Joe. Itami was taken out at TakeOver Unstoppable last year. Who debuted that night after the main event: Samoa Joe.

Joe showing up as a babyface and taking out Itami doesn't make the most sense logically, and NXT is known a bit more for its logic than WWE proper. Personally, I would much rather the Balor heel turn as it at least makes sense when it comes to "who took out Hideo" (Hideo was scheduled to be in the match for #1 contender, which Balor won).

We can place Joe at the scene of the crime, I just don't love it because it's kind of left field. What did Joe stand to gain by taking out one dude from the #1 contender match?

I really like the idea of Bobby Roode heading straight into the title scene. KO basically debuted into the NXT title scene and won. He did wrestle a match at R Evoloution and if memory serves me right, a few matches on NXT before beating Sami.

The can do the same basic thing, or even just debut Roode in the match. He is Bobby Roode afterall. The ackowledged EY as a former World Champion on NXT TV, so undoubtedly they'll recognize Roode. They'll never reference TNA specifically, but they'll reference the relevant World titles.

If they're waiting to pull the trigger on Nakamura, then you're down to very few matches. It has to be either a returning Hideo, a debuting Roode, or Austin Aries.

Aries doesn't make the most sense considering he was just booked to lose. The other big thing is all the guys we're talking about aren't active except Aries. We know they're coming, but they're not on TV right now.

They may have Balor vs Nakamura on TV in July or August to set up Nakamura for Brooklyn. Most likely though we get Itami, but they have to payoff the "who jumped Hideo" storyline. It wouldn't be NXT to just brush it under the rug.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2016, 09:19 PM
TheMainEvent TheMainEvent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 184
TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I had originally penciled in Nakamura to face Joe at the event following his win at Takeover but now its rumored he's going to face Finn Balor in whats likely Finn's final match. So that does leave a big opening on who could realistically challenge for the NXT Title. After looking at the roster I really think that Roode coming in an getting an immediete title shot makes the most sense. If they end up blowing off the Balor/Nakamura match for a July episode then I'm reverting back to Nakamura vs Joe though.. Aside here is my lineup for the Brooklyn Takeover

Samoa Joe VS Bobby Roode - NXT Title
Asuka VS Baley - NXT Women's Title
The Revival VS TM61 - NXT Tag Team Championship
Nakamura VS Finn Balor
Authors of Pain VS American Alpha
Austin Aries VS Hideo Itami
Andrade Almas VS Eric Young

I can see Aries turning heel and attacking a returning Hideo to setup that feud. Almas needs someone to face and a followup feud with Perfect 10 will have run its course by then so why not Eric Young to fill the spot. TM61 are gonna move up the tag ranks fast and rightfully should considering the lack of other teams currently. AA and AoP will settle their feud before AA jumps to main roster. Balor loses to Nakamura to head main roster as well.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Rhodes2TheFuture3313's Avatar
Rhodes2TheFuture3313 Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Swamps of NJ
Posts: 278
Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

First of all I think Itami's return happens at nXt: Takeover Brooklyn.

Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss - This should be a good way to get the Hot Brooklyn crowd behind Carmella and Bliss can get some good heat there.

Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode - 2 former TNA heavyweights. Wrestling fans know the history and these 2 put on a stellar match. I would have Aries cheat to win and push him toward a heel turn.

The Revival vs. Blake & Murphy - The Revival put on a clinic and cement their legacy as modern day "BRAINBUSTERS".

Asuka vs Nia Jax vs. Bayley for the nXt Women's Championship - Asuka continues to roll literally after Nia Jax takes out Bayley and gets "rolled up" for the W.

Authors of Pain vs. American Alpha - American Alpha win by DQ as Authors lay waste to Jordan & Gable after the match.

Samoa Joe defends the nXt Title in a Fatal Fourway match against EY, Nakamura and Finn Balor - I would book Itami to return and help Joe by taking out Nakamura. Balor goes for the Coup-de-gras on EY, but is, then hit w/a musclebuster from Joe. Joe puts EY in a submission and EY passes out. Joe escapes the odds and walks out CHAMP.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2016, 07:37 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

First of all, i'm kinda feeling like this event will be a sendoff for a lot of the top names in nxt with the draft coming up and the rumor that many nxt stars will get call up so having said that here what i think the card should look like

Asuka vs Bailey - 2 out of 3 fals for the nxt championship. Bailey will probably be the first casulty of the draft as she'S probably will get called up so why not give her one last great match on nxt before she get wasted on the main roster and it would be the end of her story and this feud.

Authors of pain vs american alpha: again american alpha wil probably be one of those team that will get a called up do to the draft so why not have them put over a new team like authors of pain on the way out.

The revival vs chompa and gargano for the nxt tag team championship: the've been building this feud for a couple of weeks now so at this point why not, it will be a great match

Finn balor vs shinsuke nakamura: 2 guys that will probably get called up to the main roster because of the draft so this would be a great sendoff for both guys and leave the nxt fans happy.

bobby roode debuts vs tye dillinger: why not tye as proven that he is a great talent that's able to make those big name guys look like a millions bucks in their debut so why not.

Samoa joe vs hideo itami for the nxt championship: 2 things here, first joe will probably be on the main roster at this point so he needs to drop the belt to somebody, second itami will probably be able to comeback by them so you need to close the who attack him storyline from last year. So this would help both guy, for itami, he could get is revenge on the guy who attack him and for joe, he could drop the belt to somebody that can carry the nxt on his back for a couple of months.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices