WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 11:14 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I genuinely had a fit of the giggles reading the idea but its one of those so bad ideas that they're just funny type of deals
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2016, 11:42 AM

YatesA is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
You have to find an alt or slip through a name change.

On topic. It is a bad idea because it is an idea and it is bad.

My comedy idea is to have one of the low card wrestler basically steal Cena's gimmick but make a joke out of it. Instead of dog tags wear boy scout patches on a necklace. Instead of Hustle, loyalty, and respect say speed, honesty, and speed. Wear really short denim shorts. I always thought Alex Riley would do well in this role but now they could just give it to Zack Ryder.

Anyway, it is too late to remember the rest.
That could work but it'd end in Cena burying whoever so hard they'd wish they'd never even heard the name John Cena, which isn't too bad if it's someone who really doesn't have the scope to ggo further than the midcard. But would Vince advocate his boy being ridiculed? He must have been squirming when The Rock and Punk were cutting promos on him
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

That sounds more sad than funny..

sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Jesus Christ.

I mean yeah, Vince is definitely inconsiderate, senile, out of touch, and has made fun of these kinds of things before (Zach Gowen and Eugene), but not even he would have the nerve to come up with something as pathetic as this gimmick. I don't care who you are, that kind of gimmick will automatically kill your career and you'll never be taken seriously in the industry.

Fuck this idea.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:18 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The idea suggested in the opening post is trash. So guess where the thread's going? Closed for being offensive and stupid.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread