WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Royal Rumble 2017

Today I saw this billboard on South Flower Street, which is a street that is two blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center and the Staples Center.

According to this billboard here, the 2017 Royal Rumble will be taking place on January 22nd, 2017 at the Staples Center here in Los Angeles. Go ahead and consider me sold on going to that pay per view. I get that we're not quite ready to have another WrestleMania, so I'm quite happy with this. We've never gotten a Royal Rumble before and I'm looking forward to the event and also looking forward to seeing Seth Rollins win the Royal Rumble match.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:16 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

This is totally a mock of my fake infamous WrestleMania 31 billboard that "spoiled the WrestleMania Main Events." Which it did indeed lol. This is this years Royal Rumble poster I ain't buying it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:02 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Do you even bother researching anything before stating it as fact?

It took a 45 second google search to find out this is a slightly edited version of the 2016 version of the Rumble poster and that they haven't picked a venue for the 2017 Rumble yet. And why would they, it's only 4 months after the last one.

So in closing you're wrong and if I could I'd trash this. Hopefully Yaz or J.H. do it instead
Old 05-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Neon Lights, Nobel Prize

conici is looking to come up from OCW...conici is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to conici

Are you stupid or just trolling thats clearly an edited image and considering WWE hasn't even announced a venue yet for the Royal Rumble nor have they set the date.

as Kurt Angle would say: "You suck"
Old 05-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Are you a troll on purpose now or have you knocked on too many cells loose from jacking off over Lesnar?
Old 06-19-2016, 02:06 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I can now say that this is true. At the conclusion of tonight's WWE Live Event after the main event, it was announced that the Royal Rumble will indeed be taking place here in Los Angeles. There will be presale lasting from August 28th to September 3rd with the code LA2017. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on November 19th.
Old 06-19-2016, 03:01 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Lol you all owe him an apology.