WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-15-2017, 04:25 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

What a JOKE!! If Floyd was any kind of a REAL champion he would challenge the winner of the Canelo-Triple G fight. Not this sideshow. But we know that won't happen. If the best boxers in the world (and some of the best punchers i.e. Pacquiao, Canelo) couldn't beat Floyd what makes anyone with half a brain think McGregor can come even close?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:42 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
What a JOKE!! If Floyd was any kind of a REAL champion he would challenge the winner of the Canelo-Triple G fight. Not this sideshow. But we know that won't happen. If the best boxers in the world (and some of the best punchers i.e. Pacquiao, Canelo) couldn't beat Floyd what makes anyone with half a brain think McGregor can come even close?
HA! Floyd Mayweather, a real champion? Maybe at one time, but at this point in his career, the guy doesn't care about taking the best fights; he wants easy wins and a pile of money. McGregor is the best-case scenario for him. Floyd would fight a baby on PPV if he thought it would make him richer.

Honestly, I just hope this fight lives up. Mayweather/Pacquiao was incredibly boring. At least Conor will push the tempo and force Mayweather to do more than turtle and dodge. Mcregor's probably getting his ass handed to him, but as long as I'm entertained, I walk away happy.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:06 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Wouldn't it be amazing if Conor kicked him in the head. I'd imagine there will be a clause in the contract stating he forfeits any kind of purse but it would be remembered forever.

Kick his fucking head off Conor.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:46 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Why would anyone pay for this unless for some reason you are a huge fan of one the two? It just seems like this is going to be a combination of every dull Mayweather fight and whatever CM Punk was trying to do by attempting an endeavor that he was not built to succeed at. I'm not saying McGregor is a shitty athlete, but like Punk, there is no evidence that he can be a boxer so he probably can't be a boxer.

I don't know, this may have a few highlights but overall feels like it is just going to be an exhibition with no meaning and little action. It probably won't be very good for race relations either.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 06-15-2017, 09:24 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Don't care for any of these guys.

What I'm most concerned about is UFC's Lightweight Division. Almost ten months without any title defense. Basically, McGregor is the Brock Lesnar of UFC. Won't even see it for free, let alone by paying.

Anyone who's a fan of either guy, Enjoy.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:24 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

This match is more ridiculous then the premise of Rocky Balboa.

The Athletic Commission is actually going to let a non boxer have a professional, real boxing match with (like him or hate him) one of the best to ever do it? This is a joke. There is no way in hell that Connor can win and if this match were to take place in the octagon instead of the boxing ring I'd say the exact same thing in regards to Mayweather. It's a joke and I don't see how this match can be entertaining in the least. Either Mayweather is going to turtle and dodge for the entire match, essentially playing around with Connor or he's going to be serious and knock Connor out.

If anyone is expecting any type of a real competitive/entertaining match; don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
HA! Floyd Mayweather, a real champion? Maybe at one time, but at this point in his career, the guy doesn't care about taking the best fights; he wants easy wins and a pile of money. McGregor is the best-case scenario for him. Floyd would fight a baby on PPV if he thought it would make him richer.
True. He wants that 50th win to break Marciano's record and this is easiest way to get it. It will also make him a shit ton of money in the process. He probably will test McGregor's power early just to see what kind of punching power he has with boxing gloves as opposed to MMA gloves. If he feels he can withstand his power we MIGHT get a little bit of a show but there is no way Floyd will put himself in any major jeopardy. The first time he gets rocked he will resort to his turtle shell defense. This will allow him to say he gave the fans' "their money's worth" and allow McGregor to save a little bit of face also by claiming he rocked Mayweather and the usual BS about running blah blah blah.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:44 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

I don't know why people are butthurt about this. Not saying anyone in this thread specifically but in general. It's there for money and nothing more. Both guys are getting like 100 million dollars for this and everyone is going to be more rich after it's done. Seriously there's no debate about the fight or whatever because money is all that matters especially to McGregor and Mayweather.

I'm not a boxing or MMA fan at all just because I find them to be the most boring things to watch ever. I get that maybe I don't understand it but it just doesn't appeal to me. Not to mention the fact that fans of combat sports are some of the most annoying people you can ever meet. Especially the ones that do it for a hobby or competitively. It's all they talk about and how they knocked this guy out or have all this training or whatever. I hate those people with a passion and is probably the biggest reason I never cared to get into these types of things.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:02 AM

boxingpro is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Why would anyone pay for this unless for some reason you are a huge fan of one the two? It just seems like this is going to be a combination of every dull Mayweather fight and whatever CM Punk was trying to do by attempting an endeavor that he was not built to succeed at. I'm not saying McGregor is a shitty athlete, but like Punk, there is no evidence that he can be a boxer so he probably can't be a boxer.

I don't know, this may have a few highlights but overall feels like it is just going to be an exhibition with no meaning and little action. It probably won't be very good for race relations either.
Yeah. That's true.

It's not a fight err... circus it is.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:02 AM

thegarymiller is looking to come up from OCW...

Conor Predicts that he's going to knock out Floyd by the 4th round, but in his recent Mayweather VS McGregor Press conference he said that he'll try to finish it off under 1 round. Now, these words are coming from an amateur boxer who hasn't boxed professionally. Well, as far as stats and logical reasoning go, Floyd would win, but somewhere deep down inside everyone of us is that little disbelief that "What IF...". So anything can happen.