WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 10:24 AM
WWE Assaholic Bitch Champion

GrandWeezard is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Boycott WWE

At this point I am done with Roman Reigns. They put the most hated guy in WWE and put him over one of the most over wrestlers in the WORLD AJ Styles.
So maybe if we just stop watching WWE in protest to Roman Reigns, maybe they can stop shoving him down our throats! Maybe if we give the competition more views (TNA) we can make WWE give the IWC what they want!
TNA right now has a better product than WWE.
So now we have the power and if we stop watching and buying we can get what we want!
Old 05-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Damn, TNA can't even afford to pay for good shills anymore. And I'm pretty sure they were paying in Piggly Wiggly coupons to begin with.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Isn't Matt (I can't bend my knees) Hardy a main event player in TNA? Not sure why people still watch when they lost Angle, Roode, Auston A and Eric Young. On the flip side, I applaud the survival of the company that's had about 15 death rumors in the past 10 years.

Black Friday
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You have fun with that.