WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

That's terrible. Sally and I rarely interacted directly, but she was a great poster, always positive and seemed quick to applaud others. Reps from her were usually accompanied by a small compliment, which I always appreciated. I'll miss her pleasantness around here. Much condolences to her family.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

On these forums it's very hard to find people that are universally liked, respected and accepted. Sally was all of these but also knowledgeable, smart, encouraging and genuine.

I'd like to suggest naming an end of year forum award in her honour, though given how consistent she was at racking up those awards it'll be tough to narrow it down to which one gets the call!

She was awesome, her posts are still here and the forums were a better place for having her here. So it goes.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:12 PM
A Life In Monochrome
WWF Hardcore Champion

Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...

Gutted by this, she was probably my favourite poster on this forum and the person I spoke to most.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What a massive loss for these forums and the world at large. Rip Sally
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 03:42 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I still don't know what to say. She'll be missed, a lot. RIP.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

A moment of vulnerability for me...

I remember when word spread that CM passed away. Since I barely knew him, his passing didn't affect me much. But I was scratching my head when I saw the outcry of love on the forums because I could never understand how someone that most of the members here never met could have made such an impact. I wondered if it made me a bad person since I couldn't understand how anyone could be emotionally affected by the passing of someone they had never met. Did that make me a bad person? I really couldn't tell. Now I completely understand.

When I was a regular here, Sally was, hands-down, my favorite person to talk to. She was so sweet, kind, understanding, insightful, intelligent, and the list goes on. And when I began distancing myself from the forums, she was the only one who went the extra mile and emailed me to tell me she missed me being around and to make sure I was doing OK.

More to my original point, I wondered why she could care so much, considering that she had never met me in person or even heard the sound of my voice. She made me realize that now.

She was truly a special person. I'll honestly miss our interactions and will always know that she made an impact on me. RIP Sally

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
Old 05-02-2016, 03:58 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

I'm speechless... Sally was an awesome person and friend. While we never met in person, she was always there to chat and listen. As anyone that knew her could tell you, she went through a lot of difficult things in her life, but not once did she complain or look for sympathy. She always looked on the bright side of life. And it's so awful that someone like her had to be taken so young.

I'm going to miss the hell out of her. I'm going to miss our conversations, and her posts, and the upbeat attitude that never left her. RIP, Sally.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

This is terrible news to hear. I hadn't heard much of Sally recently, and had gotten to wondering what was up with her. She was above and beyond my favorite poster on these boards, and it might be cliched to say this, but it really won't be the same place without her.

My heartfelt condolences to her family. Sally was by far the best of us.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

I cannot remember the last time that I was so incredibly and deeply saddened by the passing of someone who I had never met in real life and almost certainly never would have. Mustang Sally was truly one of my very favorite posters on these forums in the 9+ years that I have been posting on here. Apart from her incredible love and passion for the wrestling business, and her ability to discuss it intelligently and logically, she was truly knowledgeable on a host of other topics and could discuss them all in a manner that was always a pleasure to read. I had no idea that she was having health issues, but I had noticed her conspicuous absence from the forums over the last couple of months, and I was going to post a thread wondering where she was. You couldn't help but miss her posts on here as they were always top notch.

My deepest condolences to her husband and to all of her other family and friends. I'm sure she will never be forgotten here on our forums.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Fuck.

Fucking hell. Fuck. Fuck this. I thought this was a birthday thread when I saw this. Gutted.

Sally was the best we had, man. Her personality, her intelligent posts, she was just a delight to have around and made this place better just being around.

She and I would go back and forth in PMs from time to time and she always would rep me, even during that period when I popped up rarely. I don't know why she did sometimes, she never really said much outside of a few smilies but it was always something small that brightened my day.

The longest conversation we had over PM was one about the sig of her photoshopped into the picture of Drew McIntyre. I think she originally wanted opinions on it and I remember being thoroughly impressed by how clean it was and how it all looked so legit. She had fun with the sharpen filter and it gave it a really fun, interesting look and it was just so bright and funny and that's something I'll never forget about her.

That was a tangent. I wish I was closer to her. It's going to be tough not seeing her around.

This hurts. This hurts a lot. I wish I had more words right now. Fuck.