WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-02-2016, 12:11 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Mustang Sally

There's no easy way to say this.

On April 29, Mustang Sally passed away due to brain cancer. Her spouse has been in contact with me over the last month or so and confirmed her passing away this morning. It's rare to see something like this happen around here and it's still harder than anything else.

I don't know how many of you knew or interacted with Sally very much but she was a very sweet, intelligent and all around nice person. She's one of the kindest people the forum has ever had and I never remember her causing even the slightest problem with anyone.

Use thread to share your memories of her or pay your respects. Sally's spouse will be monitoring this and might even make a comment in it so someone will actually be seeing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:22 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

It was a hard pill to swallow when I first heard it. She was always a cheerful girl. She'd always rep me with smileys for posts and I could never figure out why. She'd always post something on any topic, no matter how much shitflinging was going on with the intent of giving some lighthearted banter.

Her eternal love for Drew Galloway is never gonna be forgotten. Or for being the most vocal female in the forum the last couple of years. Rest In Peace, Sally. You'll be missed.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:23 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Sally was easily one of my favorites during all my years here. I enjoyed talking with her when I got the chance, especially about How I Met Your Mother. I remember getting a really good laugh from her telling me about her experience at WWE New York, she definitely had a way with words and I always appreciated the wave of rep I got from her last year, usually with a big smiley face.

It sucks hearing anyone die, it's even worse when you've had conversations and it really, really sucks when it happens to someone as cool as Sally. RIP Sally, you'll truly be missed.

Make Dimension X great again!
Old 05-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Very saddened by this. Sally and I interacted fairly regularly. She was one of those people that could chat about anything on the industry, modern era or pre-modern era, and that passion and knowledge was appreciated. As a fan that shared a few of the same interests and opinions I will miss having those conversations from a very warm, tolerant, and kindhearted person.

Rest in Peace Sally. You will be missed my friend.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I didn't know her well but what I saw of her gave the distinct impression that she was intelligent, informed and thoroughly lovely. May she rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

RIP Sally

In all the time I spent away from the forum, I could always come back and have a message from her, asking how I was, where I've been. You could always tell she genuinely cared, and in a place where it's so easy to find the opposite, she was a breath of fresh air. She'll be sorely missed, but never forgotten...

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 05-02-2016, 01:12 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Wow, I'm shocked. Tragic news to wake up to. From the little interaction I had with Sally, it was obvious to me how kindhearted and caring of a person she was. She was always there to brighten the mood with a joke or a sweet PM. She was a rare bit of sunshine in this otherwise cruel place, and she'll be missed by more people than she knows.

The good die young. RIP Mustang Sally.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:31 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Well this put a damper on my day.

Like others we never interacted much but when we did she never had anything but nice things to say.

RIP
Old 05-02-2016, 01:39 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Wow, this is very sad news. Sally was one of the very best posters on this forum, and a very sweet person. It was always a pleasure to interact with her. It's going to be a lot less fun around here without here.

RIP Sally.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:47 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

RIP to Mustang Sally. Great member. She was such a nice person. Always had great things to say. She will be missed around here.