WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-02-2016, 10:29 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Extreme Rules: WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Roman Reigns (c) VS AJ Styles

During a brief backstage segment last night, it was announced that Styles will get another shot at the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules in an "Extreme Rules Match." As we all know, an "Extreme Rules Match" is ultimately one of the numerous generic terms for a match with no disqualification and, if memory serves, it also means no count outs.

I feel that something more definitive will happen during this match as it pertains to Gallows & Anderson in that they'll be aligned with Styles or possibly do something that costs him the match. At any rate, I still expect Roman Reigns to retain the title before moving onto something else.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

The booking really seemed to indicate cage match instead. I wonder if they might mean "Extreme Rules match" in the sense that it will be replaced by a more concrete stipulation in the near future. Not that it's impossible to interfere in a cage match, of course, but it will at least give the impression that Gallows and Anderson won't be involved.

I agree that it's likely Reigns will win and AJ will move on - he seems a prime candidate to glue together the Money in the Bank match in June, for one, to ignore the larger point that it doesn't make too much sense booking wise for Reigns to lose his first feud after WrestleMania. I think whatever stipulation that may or may not add beyond "Extreme Rules" that AJ and Reigns can likely have another excellent match here. If I had to guess, the Gallows and Anderson thing will come to a head one way or another - perhaps costing AJ the match if they're to be positioned against him, or perhaps post match after AJ loses.

If I had to take a stab at how this will play out - I think perhaps the Usos will in some manner be neutralized, Gallows and Anderson will threaten to overwhelm the match and give it to AJ, but Rollins will return to save Roman and then declare he's after his rematch, giving us our summertime program. If AJ turns heel, it might be some kind of Shield versus BC thing (what better way to get Reigns over then reunite the Shield?) or if not, AJ will probably move on and it will just be Rollins vs Reigns.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:32 PM

bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
Is Vince Russo writing this shit?
Well if he is, I'm thoroughly enjoying all of it.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Their first match was good enough for a rematch. The match being "Extreme Rules" ensures the interference by The Usos, Anderson and Gallows.

I still believe that Roman Reigns will again retain his title. There is no way of AJ winning the title at this time and that too off Roman Reigns. I think that Reigns will surely remain a champ until Summerslam atleast.

There are chances of Anderson and Gallows costing AJ the match. But I don't see Balor's debut anytime soon.

Still expecting a good match considering their Payback match.

By the way, The intensity and attitude shown by Reigns at the last night's RAW resembles that of a heel. I think that we are near a Reigns' heel turn which is taking place gradually much to my delight.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:17 AM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

They'll continue to tease that Anderson and Gallows are aligned with Styles, and Styles will continue to deny it. At the PPV Anderson and Gallows will try to get involved again buy this time Styles will stop them and be like "What are you guys doing? I told you I can win this on my own." Anderson and Gallows back off, Styles turns around, spear. Reigns retains the belt, but the finish protects Styles. After the match Reigns walks out, Anderson and Gallows beat down Styles and say he should have accepted their help.

Obviously this sets up a feud between Styles, Gallows and Anderson. At the next PPV Styles brings in a partner to take on Anderson and Gallows...the debuting Finn Balor. So it's Styles & Balor vs. Anderson & Gallows. From here they could have Balor turn on Styles and do the Bullet Club angle with Balor, Anderson and Gallows all aligned against AJ Styles.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Seeing as Styles won two and lost one at Payback, I'd make this a Three Stages of Hell. They can both get pinfalls over each other and really loses any credibility when they come up short in a ladder match. It protects both and moves Styles away from Reigns.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:14 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcellence of Sexecution View Post
They'll continue to tease that Anderson and Gallows are aligned with Styles, and Styles will continue to deny it. At the PPV Anderson and Gallows will try to get involved again buy this time Styles will stop them and be like "What are you guys doing? I told you I can win this on my own." Anderson and Gallows back off, Styles turns around, spear. Reigns retains the belt, but the finish protects Styles. After the match Reigns walks out, Anderson and Gallows beat down Styles and say he should have accepted their help.

Obviously this sets up a feud between Styles, Gallows and Anderson. At the next PPV Styles brings in a partner to take on Anderson and Gallows...the debuting Finn Balor. So it's Styles & Balor vs. Anderson & Gallows. From here they could have Balor turn on Styles and do the Bullet Club angle with Balor, Anderson and Gallows all aligned against AJ Styles.
I could see AJ try to waive off Gallows and Anderson and get speared for the loss.

From what I read online they say the AJ Styles/Reigns feud will go on through MITB though.

I just wonder who would Reigns face once AJ is out of the picture. Jericho? It's not that many credible heels. KO chasing the IC title.
Old 05-21-2016, 02:26 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The most likely outcome appears to be Gallows and Anderson unintentionally causing AJ to lose. Turning on AJ seems like the kind of thing they would keep away from, if only for breaking expectations sake.

We're not going to see Finn Balor Sunday, that is unless he comes out to help AJ, Gallows and Anderson. Balor in the Club is more of an if than a when in WWE. I know that's unpopular, but my belief is NXT's angles would be reflecting this coming change.

Balor is the top babyface in NXT and his title rematch happens after Extreme Rules. If Gallows and Anderson turn on AJ to align with Balor, that means Balor turns heel too. Of course they could swerve into a double turn between Joe and Balor, but that just seems overly complicated for what will likely be a simpler finish Sunday.

The two biggest swerves would be the Club stealing the title or the Family going full heel. WWE aren't big risk takers, and those are interesting moves that come with big risks.

So undoubtedly Gallows and Anderson cost AJ the title Sunday. That doesn't have to mean the Club ends or they end their alliance with Styles. I think (hope) we've seen the end of the Usos feuding with Gallows and Anderson, which would require a riskier move in order to stay fresh. If we see Balor Sunday, he walks out friends with AJ one way or the other.

A Styles victory at Extreme Rules makes little sense now with Rollins' return right around the corner. Styles will be world champion in WWE, just not this soon. Which is too bad because we could all use something a little unexpected these days.
Old 05-24-2016, 12:42 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So as expected, AJ Styles and Reigns had a great match again. They have been meshing up well and their chemistry is good enough to make a match entertaining.

The match was aggressively competed by both the guys. There was really an extreme thing about this match and it should have been too considering that it was an extreme rules match.

Reigns moves to Seth Freakin' Rollins now and AJ has broken his ties with The Club. AJ failed to qualify for the MITB match too. Not sure where this leaves AJ.