WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-22-2016, 09:08 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Multi-Million Dollar Investment Firm In Talks To Become TNA Wrestling Partner

Quote:
According to Ryan Satin of ProWrestlingSheet.com, the multi-million dollar investment company who bought and sold Segway are in talks with TNA Wrestling to become their official partner, this according to multiple sources.

Sources report one of the organizations discussing a possible partnership with TNA is Summit Strategic Investments, and the deal could be huge for the wrestling company.

SSI has a successful track record and is known for “transforming troubled assets.”

In 2013, the company acquired Segway after the owner of the company passed away and sold it 2 years later. According to USA Today, the buyers received $80 million from a group of investors to finance the purchase. The investment company also helped to resurrect Fisker Automotive in 2015 with the help of their partner, Wanxiang — a wealthy Chinese auto-parts company.

Here’s where things get interesting.

The CEO of SSI is named Roger Brown. His brother, Jason Brown, is the CEO of Aroluxe Media, the outsourced company TNA uses to help produce Impact Wrestling.

We’re told Aroluxe Media are simply the production arm of Aroluxe Marketing — the company initially pin-pointed as a potential investor — and our sources say neither are in talks to buy a stake in TNA.

However, former WCW wrestlers Ron Harris and Don Harris do indeed work for Aroluxe Media … and we’re told if the deal between SSI/TNA goes down, they’ll likely keep their current roles.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/7013...owC69pJQfXJ.99
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/7013...WRESTLEZONE%29

--

This is getting nutty!

Rayne or anyone else with business understanding... can you give me some footnotes here on SSI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:09 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

Say what you will about TNA but they have had some pretty high profile companies/individuals wanting to invest in them and they continue to grow their brand internationally with new TV deals.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:40 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

The resurrection of TNA( WCW ) from the ashes and I hope this deal works out well they can get back their TNA wrestlers they are losing and pay double the amount and lure back the other wrestlers from wwe as well as what WCW used to do ! Let ssee what happens unless I win the 6/49 TNA is mine maybe then wwe can be wiped out as it should have been in the first place and have WCW around
Old 04-23-2016, 01:12 AM

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm glad to see TNA has the potential to come off of life support, there really is the need for more alternatives to WWE. TNA needs to take a good hard look at what got them in this predicament though and make some serious changes behind scenes. It's obvious that TNA has some value, they have a huge international following and are constantly announcing new overseas TV deals but that's not doing them any good domestically. If TNA continues to operate the way they do with a fresh influx of income, it would be the equivalent of filling a hole in yard by digging a second hole.

They need to get their creditors paid up and slowly expand out of Universal, there are numerous small to mid level venues around Florida they could take Impact to and build a live following. They can't get new eyes on the product if they never leave Orlando, but that doesn't mean leave Orlando and go run a show in California or New York. If your televised product is based out of Orlando go run a show in Daytona, go to Tampa, go to Jacksonville. Chances are you are already heavily advertising in these areas anyway so you should be able to draw a crowd.

They're are numerous things TNA can do to grow the brand but if they don't make internal changes within the company all the money in the world won't change a thing.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:55 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Who they are, what companies they bought and all their past accolades are a fine indicator that the investors are reliable at least from a financial stand point.

However, TNA is already backed by a multi million company. When a company gets bought for an x amount, it does not automatically inherit the VC or PE's entire revenue and play ball with it.

This really means very little. What I'm more interested in is knowing what is going to be actually invested into TNA, what are the conditions, what are the plans and what are the expectations.

Panda Energy has been quite soft on TNA considering they're a horrible investment. I am deeply shocked that they haven't dropped them like a bad habit (which they are) and moved on. I reckon Dixie is the only reason.

Will these guys be as lenient if they go for it? Who knows.

Either way, I'm just glad TNA might live a little longer. What I am truly hoping for is that whoever buys them, whatever happens - they get majority ownership. At this point, it can't get any worse. TNA's dead with Dixie on the helm. Give majority ownership to whoever and see what they can do. Playtime's over.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

TNA goes nowhere unless Dixie stops treating TNA like her personal doll house and becomes a "big girl". She really needs to step aside to SSI, and start making babies with Serge. As for what SSI will do with TNA? They will probably do something smart and rebrand TNA and then rebuild it as a "Southern" promotion. This would make sense to rebuild for the long haul.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Still a long way to go on this one, i's need dotted, t's need crossed, ink needs to dry, we've seen Dixie make a cluster-f*** of things so many times that I wouldn't rule this one going pear shaped either.

Until Dixie Carter isn't involved in management matters TNA will continue to go literally nowhere.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

It seems like it's a company designed to take struggling companies and then sold them back after the job is done.

In short, Dixie has found another sucker to keep her vanity project going.

I hope they somehow maneuvre a way to phase her out somehow given that it's linked to the other company which TNA owes money to.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:39 PM

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm sure we'll know more before too much longer what the future holds for TNA. It's going to be tough though. This isn't 2002 where you've just had a major promotion go out of business and have a plethora of big names unemployed, they don't even have the homegrown talent that helped build them in the first place anymore so it's pretty much back to square one for TNA. Assuming this deal doesn't fall through.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm sure there are several complicated reasons someone would invest in TNA, but common sense tells me it's not a wise move. They seem to be declining at a rapid pace, and in 2016, I don't think that's an overreaction.

I don't see them digging themselves out of this hole. Then again, I don't know the whole financial story, so I could be wrong.