WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: MITB 2016 Winner should be...
Cesaro 3 7.89%
AJ Styles 1 2.63%
Dean Ambrose 2 5.26%
Bray Wyatt 5 13.16%
Seth Rollins (If he returns) 0 0%
John Cena (If he returns) 0 0%
Brock Lesnar 0 0%
Kevin Owens 24 63.16%
Sami Zayn 0 0%
Apollo Crews 0 0%
Neville (If he returns) 0 0%
Baron Corbin 0 0%
Rusev 0 0%
Finn Balor (If he debuts) 0 0%
Other (Who) 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Money In The Bank 2016 Winner?

So WWE Money In The Bank PPV will take place on 19 June, 2016. We have two more PPVs before it in the form of Payback on 1 May and after 3 weeks of it, Extreme Rules.

It may be look like too soon but still I want to know that who according to you, should win the Money In The Bank briefcase this year?

I am myself confused on whom would I want the most to win this briefcase. I would love either of the following to win. Here are the guys whom I would want to win:

*. Cesaro~ He has been on fire since his return. He has always delivered good matches. Since his return, He has been connecting with the audience much effectively. By the way, His entrance and tearaway suit is just awesome. I don't think that Cesaro will ever win the ultimate title but still what's the bad in hoping it? He surely deserves the strap.

*. AJ Styles~ The Phenomenal One has been pretty good since his debut. Minus his defeat to Jericho at Wrestlemania (Huh), He has been a credible face force in WWE. He surely won't win at Payback but what about the briefcase victory for him?

*. Dean Ambrose~ A guy who has been proving the saying Too Close, Yet Too Far! since a long time. Coming up short of a big win is kinda his patented characteristic. I would love his first big victory here.

*. Bray Wyatt~ The guy who starts a random feud, contributes greatly on mic and then loses the feud. He is out due to an injury but he might return in 4-6 weeks from now. This could be a great initiation for him to become a main eventer.

I am still confused on Whom to favour but would like to know your views on Who should win it and Why?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:31 AM
Swinging with Cesaro...

Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...

For me, there's a few names I'd like to see win the MiTB Briefcase this year. You've mentioned 3 of them in Cesaro, Wyatt & Ambrose.

However, the other man I'd like to see win the MiTB this year is Kevin Owens. I feel like he'd be a perfect person to hold the case, constantly bragging about the fact he'll be WWE Champion soon, using the briefcase to attack other people etc & just using it to be even more intimidating than usual.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

While I was giving choices for the poll, A guy came in my mind whom I forgot to mention and he is:

*. Kevin Owens~ A cocky clever heel and thats suitable for a MITB winner. Has won IC title couple of times and has an ongoing feud with Sami Zayn. He could be the right choice for this year's MITB winner. He is great in ring and mic-skills are good too.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:32 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! View Post
While I was giving choices for the poll, A guy came in my mind whom I forgot to mention and he is:

*. Kevin Owens~ A cocky clever heel and thats suitable for a MITB winner. Has won IC title couple of times and has an ongoing feud with Sami Zayn. He could be the right choice for this year's MITB winner. He is great in ring and mic-skills are good too.
I picked K.O. The MITB would fit him perfectly. A Kevin Owens cash in would be awesome.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:37 PM

BigLuther is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd like to see Bray Wyatt win it. With him holding it, you'd really believe he can cash it in at any given time with Rowan and Strowman alongside him. It would make every Wyatt Family segment even more must-see than it already is.

Random train of thought while we're on the topic of MITB - I would love to see this year's be comprised of all recent NXT call-ups. Imagine the match being Owens, Zayn, Balor, Crews, Corbin, Neville (if healthy) and Breeze (if they want). Definitely seems like something that is not only plausible, given the current landscape, but would be a fresh and unique take on the match.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:05 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

I'm pretty sure we've already solidified who the winner is going to be this year. It undoubtedly has to be Kevin Owens. His character right now is above the level of the US Title or IC Title. He's actually always been better than that but you have to build the guy a bit first. This whole thing with Shane basically being a main storyline is the break Owens needs. I'm sure there will be a match against Shane at Extreme Rules since that's Shane's "type of offense" anyway. That will continue the rise of Owens to the MitB win. Owens will obviously remain a heel. I think it's possible Reigns could have a slow turn as a heel so when Rollins comes back, he can take the title off Reigns. They have a solid program. Then Owens cashes in at some point against Rollins. Those matches will be amazing. But I would actually be willing to bet until next year at Mania, the only guys that will hold the WWE Title will be Reigns, Rollins, and Owens.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:12 PM

gvt2000 is looking to come up from OCW...

Anything other than Owens or Wyatt would be a waste. Maybe Rollins if he's cleared by then
Old 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Wyatt View Post
However, the other man I'd like to see win the MiTB this year is Kevin Owens. I feel like he'd be a perfect person to hold the case, constantly bragging about the fact he'll be WWE Champion soon, using the briefcase to attack other people etc & just using it to be even more intimidating than usual.
This. Owens is the perfect guy to hold the case and something with it.

Styles should remain in title picture as is, as well as Ambrose.

The match itself should be Owens vs Wyatt vs Cesaro vs Ambrose vs Balor vs Zayn

I think MitB should be a new Big 5 PPV, this Pay-Per-View deserve this status, while Survivor Series should be replaced with Elimination Chamber

Last edited by sMark : 04-22-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:35 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

On the list, it's either Cena or KO

WWE could do this to reinsert Cena right back into the ME, and having him tease with the case would case major "heat" but if it's against Roman, it's going to confuse the crowd so much on whether to boo him or cheer him. It's a dynamic I think that could lead to some entertainment.

and KO is someone that seems to always find a way to get his shot, he comes off as someone who can be a great tease with the case, and it's someone that the WWE can't keep the fans from getting behind.

I think Cesaro is going to get his shots another way, I think Wyatts going to remain in jobber hell, I don't think Seth fits the MITB Gimmick again, he's better off doing a "I never lost the title" storyline. Lesnar is a waste of a MITB, as he can legitimately challenge anytime WWE wants with no need to explain it. Styles is getting his shots now.

The Name on the list that I don't see, that I kind of Expect right behind my top 2, is Roman Reigns. Sorry, WWE just has to keep finding a way to have him win things he doesn't deserve, they might hot potato the title again so he can be an 8 or 9 time champion by the end of the year.
Old 04-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Harthan

Historically, the elements of a memorable Money in the Bank winner are generally that they're a highly hyped prospect/relatively young talent with a record of delivering, they're someone who has either not won the belt before or whose previous world title reigns are highly unmemorable or in the past, and they're someone in whom the WWE will clearly put total confidence in to make a big run. The people who actually fit this criteria, for me, are Edge, RVD, Punk, Miz, Bryan, and Rollins. The biggest outlier I would argue is Orton, who by the time of his MITB cash in was already a Hall of Famer, but who used it to kick off a major angle and excellent feud with Bryan. It's probably not a coincidence that most of those guys either were heels at the time of cash in or turned heel quickly thereafter - there's just something inherently more interesting about a heel using the case. Guys who are already a bit boring are rarely revitalized by the case (Sheamus, Cena, Ziggler, del Rio, Kane) and guys who the WWE don't place any confidence in usually fail quickly (Swagger, Kennedy, Sandow).

There are a couple of guys on the list that can potentially fit the criteria. AJ or Finn, or both, could either be heels by June or could use the case to turn. Owens is on his way to being the #1 heel in the company. I start to get a little suspicious after that. Lesnar with MITB would be pretty incredible, but aside from him there are too many guys who are just plain better as faces that I would prefer not use MITB, which I really think works best with heels. I think Owens is a great choice - it made the top heel in the company before in Rollins, and with Rollins likely to be face when he comes back, crowning a new one in Owens via MITB makes a lot of sense.