WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2016, 08:55 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Payback - Dean Ambrose VS Chris Jericho

This should be a pretty fun match and I'm not too sure who comes out on top. After all, Chris Jericho has been winning his fair share of matches during his latest run, albeit while helping elevate younger talent in the process. I'm leaning towards Ambrose to pick up the win, however, as he arguably needs it more coming off his big loss to Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

This was the rumored Wrestlmania 33 match, before Ambrose's growing popularity and Styles' impact changed the card and left Bray Wyatt in a segment with the Rock.

I think it's going to be good and I don't expect this to go more than 2 months.

First match happens here, second match with a stipulation at Extreme Rules and a rubber match possibly on RAW somewhere inbetween EXR and MITB or at a Network special.

For some reason I expect Y2J to win the first match at Payback and keep his Wrestlemania momentum going, only for Ambrose to make a comeback at the stipulation match, since his gimmick is somewhat being a "hardcore" wrestler.

I have to say though, I was dissapointed by that Ambrose vs Lesnar match, so I expect a great showing from Ambrose in this feud. Ambrose really needs that one feud, that one big victory that will push him into the World title picture. That moment didn't come at Wrestlemania so I think that Ambrose knows what went wrong at Mania and will do everything to make up for it in this feud, which has all the qualities to be a great rivlary.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:22 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Will this be horrible? I think it might be horrible.

Ambrose wins and it doesn't mean a thing because it's Jericho.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I had said this before, and I'll say it again. Dean Ambrose doesn't need to be elevated. Chris Jericho doesn't necessarily need to put him over in a PPV to make people believe that Dean Ambrose is relevant. For god's sake, Dean Ambrose is hugely over with the crowd and at this juncture he doesn't need a random feud with a Part-timer. He can bring back the relevancy to the Mid card division (Considering WWE doesn't want him to be a main event level star)

Anyhow, this match will be very much interesting (I meant the in ring action) and Dean Ambrose certainly is going over here. I can wager on that any time!

Credits: Dave
Old 04-20-2016, 01:02 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vee View Post
I had said this before, and I'll say it again. Dean Ambrose doesn't need to be elevated. Chris Jericho doesn't necessarily need to put him over in a PPV to make people believe that Dean Ambrose is relevant. For god's sake, Dean Ambrose is hugely over with the crowd and at this juncture he doesn't need a random feud with a Part-timer. He can bring back the relevancy to the Mid card division (Considering WWE doesn't want him to be a main event level star)

Anyhow, this match will be very much interesting (I meant the in ring action) and Dean Ambrose certainly is going over here. I can wager on that any time!
Sadly he's peaked in the mid card division. There's nothing left for him to do. He's been US and IC champion.

I'd just have this feud extend from Payback to Battleground.

Jericho wins at Payback for shock value.

Ambrose wins at ER to even the series.

Jericho and Ambrose both compete in the WWE WHC MITB Briefcase match where Ambrose wins.

Jericho wins the final match at Battleground and Ambrose goes on the MITB Briefcase winner losing streak and eventually cashes in on Reigns when it's time.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:17 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd say most of you guys are spot on. I think Y2J is having his best run since 2010. He wins at Payback. Ambrose wins the return match at Extreme Rules. Ambrose & Jericho become the first 2 guys announced for MITB match. I don't know how long this run will be for Y2J, but it's been enjoyable and he is really good as a heel.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadroan View Post
Sadly he's peaked in the mid card division. There's nothing left for him to do. He's been US and IC champion.

I'd just have this feud extend from Payback to Battleground.

Jericho wins at Payback for shock value.

Ambrose wins at ER to even the series.

Jericho and Ambrose both compete in the WWE WHC MITB Briefcase match where Ambrose wins.

Jericho wins the final match at Battleground and Ambrose goes on the MITB Briefcase winner losing streak and eventually cashes in on Reigns when it's time.
I don't think Chris Jericho bounded to WWE for that long. He soon might leave WWE after Payback if not, at Battleground. Either way, you're talking about Dean Ambrose winning the MITB and apparently the WWE WHC at the end of this year, which seems quite unlikely as I don't see WWE had invested on that.

Credits: Dave
Old 04-22-2016, 01:13 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Been a while, but this thread gave me the itch. First off Ambrose is midcard for the long haul now. That time has passed. He had his chance and creative decided to have Lesner slap him around like a 4 year old child. Second, Jericho, if he can go back to his HBK feud form from a few years back, he can do more for Ambrose than Lesner ever did. Lesner is in it for Lesner. Not to make others look good. Jericho could make Ambrose look like gold, and that is something Ambrose hasn't been able to do for himself. It just sad that it is too late for anything to be done. Ambrose will win 2 of 3 matches, probably not the Payback match, but again because Ambrose is an afterthought nothing much is going to come from this.

Last edited by HBsam31 : 04-22-2016 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:07 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It could be an awesome feud.

I believe that Jericho should win this match using some heel tactic. Then Ambrose can square off with him in a hardcore gimmick match at Extreme Rules where Ambrose can win.

Another option could be Ambrose going full nuts on Jericho and using a chair or anything else to beat the hell out of Jericho thus giving Jericho a DQ win.

Either way, Ambrose should surely win this feud unlike AJ Styles.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:09 PM

Wrestlinggeek is looking to come up from OCW...

Beating Styles at WM has actually made Jericho a bit strong in the recent weeks. Should be a good match and I expect Ambrose to win he needs it more.