WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2016, 07:09 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Payback: WWE Women's Championship - Charlotte (c) VS Natalya

This bout was made official last night with Natalya announcing that her uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hitman" Hart, will be in her corner as a means of balancing out Ric Flair being in Charlotte's.

They had great matches in NXT, they had a great match at Roadblock so this bout should be no different. With Bret Hart being in Natalya's corner, you know there'll be some sort of shenanigans with Ric Flair happening; I just hope that they aren't a huge factor and don't take anything away from the match.

I fully expect Charlotte to retain here as I just don't see her dropping the title until, at the very least, SummerSlam.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 08:10 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

This is a really weird kind of throwaway match that makes very little sense in my opinion. So Becky and Sasha all of the sudden drop off the face of the earth for... Nattie? Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive supporter of Natalya but isn't this the same person WWE kept out of the ring for like, 2 years? The same person they completely ignored during the Divas Revolution? Why is she all of the sudden receiving a title match? I just feel like this would have been better if they introduced and built Nattie up for a couple of months before inserting her into this feud. Meanwhile Charlotte could have continued her feud with Becky and Sasha could have moved on to someone like Paige for a bit.

Still, it should be a good match and the crowd does seem to love Natalya. She won't win this one but at least she gets her shining moment.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:04 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
This is a really weird kind of throwaway match that makes very little sense in my opinion. So Becky and Sasha all of the sudden drop off the face of the earth for... Nattie? Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive supporter of Natalya but isn't this the same person WWE kept out of the ring for like, 2 years? The same person they completely ignored during the Divas Revolution? Why is she all of the sudden receiving a title match? I just feel like this would have been better if they introduced and built Nattie up for a couple of months before inserting her into this feud. Meanwhile Charlotte could have continued her feud with Becky and Sasha could have moved on to someone like Paige for a bit.

Still, it should be a good match and the crowd does seem to love Natalya. She won't win this one but at least she gets her shining moment.
Well she had a good match with Charlotte at Roadblock. It would have made sense for Natayla to have been added to the Women's Championship match at Roadblock.

However, WWE didn't. A Becky/Sasha/Charlotte rematch at Payback would have made sense but I see Sasha is hurt and they seem to want Becky to help put over Emma.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
This bout was made official last night with Natalya announcing that her uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hitman" Hart, will be in her corner as a means of balancing out Ric Flair being in Charlotte's.

They had great matches in NXT, they had a great match at Roadblock so this bout should be no different. With Bret Hart being in Natalya's corner, you know there'll be some sort of shenanigans with Ric Flair happening; I just hope that they aren't a huge factor and don't take anything away from the match.

I fully expect Charlotte to retain here as I just don't see her dropping the title until, at the very least, SummerSlam.
Yeah I think Charlotte will win too. I could imagine Flair does something with Hart to distract Natayla and Charlotte takes advantage of it to win.

I just wonder who's next for Charlotte. I assume Charlotte vs. Sasha will take place at Summerslam. Still got Extreme Rules, MITB and Battleground. We already seen Charlotte vs. Becky and Charlotte vs. Paige.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:43 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I look forward to the moment Bret realised he's a supporting player in the Ric Flair show. A solitary tear rolls down his cheek and we see him stroke the WWF Championship he wears under his shirt.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Right. This feud is just a filler one for Charlotte so that she remains away from Becky and Sasha. I expected her to lose to Sasha at Wrestlemania 32 but she retained, thanks to her dad.

I still hope that Sasha gets the title off Charlotte at Summerslam and then can lose it to Bayley at Wrestlemania 33.

I see no way of a Natalya win here. It is surely a good one as Charlotte's Ist Women Title feud.
Old 04-21-2016, 12:18 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default For the love of......Hart?

I am pulling for Natalya to win. I'm not sure of her chances. But that's not my question. If I seen right Bret Hart will be in Natalias corner. It was just a couple months ago that Bret was bashing the hell out of wwe. Everyone from Vince to the parking attendant. And now he's gonna appear at a WWE ppv??

And I know WWE released a statement wishing the best to Bret on his cancer problems. But he continued bashing after that.

For the record I HATE Ric Flair and hope there's at least contact between Ric Flair and Bret!
Old 05-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

Charlotte wins and it'll be another victory to solidify her status as the champion and the top heel in the division. Hopefully, it'll be a strong contest between the two, but there's a good chance the sideshow with Bret and Flair will overshadow the match, with all the hysterics and shenanigans, and Bret trying to stop Flair from interfering in the match (Bret putting Flair in the Sharpshooter during or after the match is almost a sure thing).