WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2016, 06:37 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Zack Ryder Is The *NEW* WWE Intercontinental Champion

Nope, that's not a typo. Zack Ryder came out of nowhere in the opening match of WrestleMania XXXII to win the Intercontinental Championship.

I can't say exactly how I feel about it personally as I don't have high hopes for Ryder as champion. However, if nothing else, it was the first unpredictable moment of the night as I don't think anyone figured Ryder would come out on top. I expected Owens to retain and to engage in a singles feud with Zayn over the title but that, apparently, isn't to be the case. Of course, Owens could always win the title in his rematch though I'd rather Ryder hold into the title than drop it back to Owens because I just hate hot potato title reigns.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:19 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

My first thou was Holy Shit followed by giddy elation complete with a grown man giggling. I've always liked Ryder so I'm very happy he got a WrestleMania moment and won the IC title.

I'm also a little bit worried. The last thing anyone needs is for Zack to lose the title 24 hours later. He's got charisma & he can go in the ring but what he needs and what he's always lacked is the backing of the higher-ups as a singles star. I'm hoping his time in NXT took care of this and we get a decent title reign out of Long Island Iced Z.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

He s been a jobber for 11 years till he won the title when he loses it to Kevin Owens he will be lost and forgotten and lost in the shuffle again! Just like when he lost his US title back in 2012 to Jack Swagger and he will again return as a jobber he doesn t have the charisma , mic skills or wrestling skills!
Old 04-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

That was totally unexpected and it was a great underdog moment. Woo Woo Woo !
Old 04-03-2016, 09:01 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

i dont know if he will have a real long run as the Intercontinental Champion, BUT this was the shocker of the year and when the Slammys come around, this has to win Shocker of the Year because i expected Ryder to just be a body to get beat by either Owens or Zayn.

as for his win, i love the shocking moment and the anything can happen moment because i gave him a 0% chance of winning. my predictions for who would win the IC title were with two people, Owens and Zayn. So i like the shocking moment, but i hope it's not some short term run.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

It was probably done because of all the work he put in trying to help fix Mojo Riley. WWE recognized the hard work ZR put in and rewarded him. Will be hold it? Probably not long
Old 04-03-2016, 10:51 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

You know, I just had that revelation, that the only Champion I wanted to see retain, was KO, and even still, him losing the title to Zack was the only moment I enjoyed all night.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

Very happy to see he got a good WrestleMania moment I hope he holds the title for a while, he was so awesome during his Long Iced Z days, good to see he's relevant again.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bigtime moment. Very Happy for Zack Ryder. He definitely deserves this. "You gotta ask yourself have you paid your dues, Zack? You're damn right. The title's on my waist."
Old 04-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I didn't see this coming. I hope he doesn't lose the title back on RAW tomorrow. It's obvious fans want to see Zayn vs. Owens.