WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Greatest Tag Team Ever???
The Rockers (Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty) 0 0%
Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) 17 32.08%
Hardy Boys (Matt and Jeff Hardy) 3 5.66%
Dudley's Boyz (Bubba Ray D-Von) 9 16.98%
Edge and Christian 4 7.55%
Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) 1 1.89%
(The Outsiders) Kevin Nash and Scott Hall 1 1.89%
( The Mega Powers) Ultimate Warrior & Randy Savage 0 0%
The Von Erich's 0 0%
Rock and Roll Express. (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) 0 0%
Hart Foundation {Brett Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Nivielle, etc.) 3 5.66%
New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) 3 5.66%
(The Four Horsemen) Ole and Arm Anderson 3 5.66%
Brothers of Destruction ( Undertaker and Kane)@ 1 1.89%
Other let us know!!! 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2016, 02:08 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default Greatest tag team together.

This could be a big list covering 80-90's, 2000's, 2000-2010, 2010+.. Wwe, Attitude Era, wcw, ECW, nwa, so forth.... So there will be an other button. But just tell us who...I'll narrow down what I think..
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:29 AM
Accidental spam artist

Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think Arn and Tully were better than Arn and Ole. Just my opinion.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:51 AM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I hate it when people start thinking of options that aren't on these poll lists when their not really relevant but no Bulldogs or Freebirds? In my opinion the two greatest tag teams of all time? Warrior and Savage only teamed a couple of times together.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:20 AM
G.O.A.T.
WWE Diva's Champion

relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...

the Mega Powers was Hogan and Savage.... only Bret Hart and Jim NEIDHART were a tag team known as the Hart Foundation...also you forgot to put the Freeboards and the Steiners on here...

and to answer your question the Road Warriors are the greatest Tag Team of all time

PS who's the wise guy that voted for Edge and Christian?
Old 03-02-2016, 06:52 AM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Where is the great Steiner Brothers(People used to spend hard money just to see the Frankenstiener alone).. and Freebirds on that list. You cant make a list without them..

I voted for The Road Warriors..

But i think every era had its own great Tag teams,

My favorite for attitude era is E& C..

and ruthless Agression i give it up for HARDY BOYZ..

PG Era i like never mind and right now i like the reigning DOUBLEW Doubleew EEE Tag Taeam Champions of the World The New Day..
Also coughThe Wolvescough..

Last edited by the_peoples_adam : 03-02-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:39 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The greatest Tag team listed on the poll above is the Dudley Boyz. The WWE recognizes them as the 18 time World Tag Team Champions. “Officially” they are recognized as the 23 time World Tag Team Champions. Collectively, they are the “Ric Flair” of Tag Team Wrestling. If you google the Dudley Boyz, you will see images of two men and 46 Belts. The most important factor as to why they get my vote, Stacy Keibler!!

My favorite Tag Team of all time is not on the list. One is the only man ever to win the WWE, WCW, ECW and World Heavyweight Championship Titles. One is the first ever Undisputed World Champion. Jeri-Show!! This team was so good that they should still be Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions today, had it not been for those damn degenerates!! HAHA!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:12 AM
WWE Women's Champion

MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Gotta vote for the team with Arm Anderson

Such a strange list though, missing so, so much. No Steiners, no Freebirds, no Midnight Express, no Demolition, no Bulldogs, no Briscos (Jack and Jerry), no Samoans, Steamboat and Youngblood, Fantastics, Fabulous Ones, Sheepherders, Doom, High Flyers...

but Randy Savage and the Ultimate Warrior? Two guys who teamed up 3 times in their careers? Savage actually spent more time in a team with Jesse Ventura than he did with his "Megapowers" partner the Ultimate Warrior.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

I voted 'other' for The Steiners.

You should hang your head in shame for not having them on that list.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_peoples_adam View Post

and ruthless Agression i give it up for HARDY BOYZ..
The Hardy Boys were apart of the attitude era not the ruthless aggression. Also Jeff was only in the ruthless aggression for 6-12 months before leaving and it was after the Hardys had already split up.

The Ruthless aggression era did have some fun teams though, Angle&Benoit, London&Kendrick, MNM, Los Guerreros, Haas&Benjamin, and even..............
the Dudley Boys.
They are the greatest tag team of all time. They've won tag team championship 23 times and have won gold in every promotion they've been in.
This insert from an old wwe article says it all
Quote:
In addition to all that gold, Bubba Ray and D-Von own the final WCW Tag Team Championship reign in history, making them the only pairing to be decorated with the top tandem prizes in WWE, WCW and ECW. Their success is simply unparalleled, and seems unlikely be challenged by anyone for a long time to come.
And that's not even mentioning their tag championships in TNA, NJPW, and NWA, and their unmatched tag team longevity.

Also if my dad seen this list he would be jumping down the OP's throat for not including the Freebirds, who are in the top 5 possibly top 3(if you asked him, the greatest) tag team of all time.
Almost forgot got to give a special shout out to the Brothers of Destruction. I wouldn't put them in the top 10, but they are easily in my top 3 favorite tag teams of all.

Last edited by The Samoan Heritage : 03-02-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:22 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Hart Foundation were the best as they could have a classic with any team. I would have to say Bret and Jim together - not as a faction but as a tag team.

The Dudleys are the most decorated Tag Team ever, and are mega over too.

The Rockers were thrilling & had some brilliant matches - but I still have to say my favourite is the Hart Foundation.

The Tag Team that I think, in storylines, would win any match cos of the heights of popularity they reached would be the Rock and Sock connection.