WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2016, 08:17 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Wrestlemania 32 - Brock Lesnar VS Dean Ambrose (Street Fight)

As announced on Raw tonight.

Looks as though the WWE is going down the route of what WrestleMania 31 should have been with regards to Reigns and Lesnar.

Keep it all in here.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:40 PM

Matyy256 is looking to come up from OCW...Matyy256 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm so happy this is the match they're going with. I was afraid Wyatt was going to be fed to Lesnar and lose a third straight year at Wrestlemania. Maybe the Wyatts can face the League of Nations. Anyone else think this is definitely going to be THE show stealer of Wrestlemania this year. I could see this being like Austin and Hart at Wrestlemania 13. Ambrose puts up a hell of an effort, takes 30 suplexs and comes up short. Gets a standing ovation as Lesnar leaves the ring
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:00 PM

GeTiTT is looking to come up from OCW...GeTiTT is looking to come up from OCW...GeTiTT is looking to come up from OCW...

I dont have much interest in seeing a squash fest at the expense of Dean Ambrose. i was really looking forward to seeing Lesnar vs Wyatt with Wyatt finally picking up a WrestleMania win against a big name. Unfortunately we see Ambrose get squashed and Wyatt facing who knows maybe Social Outcast....
Old 02-22-2016, 10:36 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Dean Ambrose should get the win, even though he'd be reduced to a pile of broken bones that resembles a human, WWE can give the guy some huge momentum with a heroic win over The Beast at Wrestlemania.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:45 PM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

At Fastlane Dean Ambrose looked like a fan that jumped the guardrail, it looked completely ridiculous. He's a boy trying to fight a man. This had to be a street fight because Ambrose using a weapon is the only believable way he could possibly do any damage to Brock Lesnar. Even then it's pushing it. Generally speaking, Ambrose has absolutely terrible looking offense, so it's good that he won't get much in. He'll get the living shit kicked out of him, but keep coming back for more. That's what the entire build will be, that's what the match will be, and that's absolutely fine. Even in defeat, Ambrose can be made to look like a crazy never-say-die babyface.

Ambrose beating Brock Lesnar would be silly. It would be a joke. Lesnar's going over.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:03 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The biggest match of Ambrose's career. I say Brock wins but Ambrose looks tough. I assume Ambrose will either return back to the IC title picture or he finally turns heel and be Reigns' first feud for the WWE WHC.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:33 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I'd prefer Wyatt, that's how little I like Ambrose. He's fake, Lesnar is real. I don't understand his popularity at all.

But this is a Mania match people want, which is a refreshing change.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:48 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

I see Lesnar beating the shit out of Dean Ambrose and Dean pulling off a lucky underdog win that shocks the world. After, I can see Brock showing Dean he earned his respect and leave the ring for Ambrose to celebrate. Talk about a WrestleMania moment. And this is exactly what should of happened last year with Reigns vs. Lesnar.
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
Old 02-23-2016, 08:13 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

As we get closer to WrestleMania, I see things being built to be on a more even kilter rather than watching Ambrose get the crap kicked out of him each week. Fans are going to be rooting for Ambrose as he's definitely an underdog against Lesnar, as is most anyone else to be perfectly honest, but the build for this match can't be simply Ambrose getting the short end of the stick for the next 1.5 months with Lesnar decimating him.

I may be wrong, but I don't see Lesnar being on Raw next week, which fits in right with the storyline as Ambrose needs some time to "recover" from what's happened to him due to Lesnar's assault last night, during the match at Fastlane and during the build for said match. I think they need to keep the tough guy, never-say-die mentality of Ambrose, but I simultaneously think that they need to have him evolve a bit and portray him as having learned from his encounters with Lesnar and realizes he can't just go at him head on. You can still be a tough guy and know that you can't run head on into a brick wall.

As to whether or not this match is "believable", who the frig cares?!?!?!?! It's pro wrestling for God's sake, it's not the UFC. From a standpoint of "believability" how many in WWE have a legit chance against Lesnar in an actual fight? Not very many, though one possibility is Big Show, so would you rather have reality or would you rather have entertainment? By all rights, Rocky Balboa shouldn't have been able to beat Apollo Creed and, on the surface, Wolverine shouldn't be able to go toe to toe with the Hulk but it's still fun to watch.

Ambrose will definitely get tossed around, but he'll ultimately have to give as good as he gets, for the most part. A win for Ambrose would incontrovertibly be a sign of big things for Ambrose. Some don't like the guy, some love him, that's how it is with every wrestler, but it can't be denied that Ambrose is over and he's someone that the majority of fans want to see pushed to the top.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 02-23-2016, 08:55 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

I'm really happy about this. Lesnar vs. Wyatt would've been such a nothing match. With Ambrose, there's actually a story that makes sense. After losing the Intercontinental title, and losing WWE title match after WWE title match, all Ambrose has left is his pride and his ability to take a beating. So he's provoking Lesnar to try and prove something. I think that is some fantastic character and story work.

Ambrose, as a character, is dreadfully underrated by an industry fanbase that doesn't care about three-dimensional characters. Hell, before Max Landis explained it, no one noticed what a great character Triple H was.

Anyway, back to the point. I like Ambrose's story for this match. It only could've worked against Lesnar, or perhaps the Undertaker. The match itself should be absolutely brutal. 10 minutes of Lesnar mauling Ambrose, a few attempted Ambrose comebacks, and finally Ambrose getting the upperhand. If ever that was a PG match where blood would fit PERFECTLY, this is the one.

And here's the thing: I think WWE will give Ambrose the win. A win like this would do great things for Ambrose and WWE as a whole. Ambrose has always felt just below the main event scene, struggling to become on an even keel with Rollins and Reigns. A victory over Lesnar might just bring him up to that level, if it's done right.

Also, people are complaining about realism? Seriously? CM Punk at his leanest had Lesnar beaten until Heyman interfered. Little Daniel Bryan beat Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista in the space of one night. Shut the fuck up about realism.