WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Wyatt Family......ROFL

"We going to destroy John Cena"........FAIL
"I am the new face of fear, I will destroy the Undertaker"......FAIL
"Never you Roman"......FAIL
"I can't beat Taker so I am going to beat taker and Kane".......FAIL

"We going to destroy all the big men that used to be talented and now are nothing more than big monster morons."........They gotta win right?

Bray Wyatt is a waste of space, he has zero validity. He speaks from his rooty tooty booty hole and says the same crap before he goes out and loses. What is the damn point....I am the face of fear? Who fears you children? Chiropractors ? Just seeing the way he bends they are like....oooooohhhh noooes.

When I was growing up Taker was fear, Kane was fear even Papa Shango was fear. Mankind we creepy....
Takers career Speaks for itself
Kane also has had a decent career
Papa Shango beat the Ultimate Warrior
Mankind.....yeah nuff said.
Bray Wyatt....Claim to fame remains, my daddy was IRS.

Just be done with this crap now. I was so onboard with the Wyatt Family. Now they are just a crap version of Duck Dynasty.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:39 PM
What is The Rock cooking?
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

You're not exactly wrong.

I am kind of tired of watching Bray Wyatt get buried over and over again. I am very confused by why WWE has handled him this way.

It really makes no sense at all. He has all the tools to be a great main event type, but he is hardly believable now that he has lost EVERY feud he has been in.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:09 PM

Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...

The beauty in a character like Bray Wyatt lies in his ability to believe in himself, despite his many failings. Fair enough, he hasn't won most of his feuds, but he remains relevant regardless of wins and losses. Wyatt is the kind of character kids will believe in win, lose or draw, and people like you will create forum threads about. If he was truly a wasted endeavour, the majority of fans would've stopped caring about him by now. (Note, even if 100 people say they don't care about him any more on threads like these, that's barely a fraction of WWE's fan base)

I think the reason the Wyatt's haven't become a more dominant force already is because of The Authority. As long as they are the top heels in the business, Wyatt and Co. will likely stay away from the WHC picture. He isn't the type of character to believably play second fiddle to anyone else, so him emerging as the companies top heel (which is all he is ever going to be) wouldn't make sense until the throne is empty.

Plus he's still in his 20's. His time will come eventually.

Last edited by Woodstuff : 02-18-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Creative failed him. It's not his fault he is viewed as a joke though so many people try to claim it is.

His character is easily one of the best in WWE. His mic skills are easily some of the best in WWE. He is a fantastic wrestler and has been involved in some of the best WWE matches over the last 2-3 years.

So what's the problem? If he has all of that, why is he viewed as a joke?

Because he hasn't beaten anyone. Because he hasn't recruited anyone. Because he hasn't turned anyone. It's ALL Creative's fault.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...

I cant be objetive with Wyatt coz i like the hell out of him.

But he was watered down a lot by stupid creative outcomes. Funny enough the only real clean victory that wyatt had under his belt, its against DB at royal rumble 2014 (i think).

He still can be saved and turn into what he it should be, due to the nature of his character, winning or losing does not affect him as it would do to other in his same position.

Lets hope the (un)creative team understand that they need this guy to be feared, its the single most unique character they have at this moment.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:08 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRtAnDaD View Post
He still can be saved and turn into what he it should be, due to the nature of his character, winning or losing does not affect him as it would do to other in his same position.
I keep hearing that but don't see it happening. The problem with Wyatt is typical of the WWE. He started off strong, but started off with the wrong people. He should never have been put against Bryan, Cena and Reigns. Those are the big names and he was never expected to beat them.

His booking has been tragic at best, and the family for as big as they are looks weak as hell. They have 4 of the biggest guys on the roster and they can't win a 1 on 1 match. I know they're heel's but please, when Braun Strowman needs help, they are screwed. Last week Show, Kane and Ryback chased them from the ring. I see more of Wyatt's backside running away and I do anything else.

If he's the new "Face of Fear" he shouldn't be running from anything. And why haven't they taken on the Authority yet. Shit if they want to get them over then pit them against HHH and Co.

Wyatt is unique and there is so much they can do with him, but they have wasted time, a lot of time. He's not the only one floundering though, the whole roster is and we all know why.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:03 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

The problem with the Wyatt Family is what have they really done? Who have they beaten? Nobody. Sure Bray makes a bunch of noise and they might win a few slap arounds and run ins but when it's all on the line they get waxed over and over again. The only thing that surprises me about the Wyatt Family is creative hasn't had them start dancing yet. WWE just can't seem to build any credible heels who aren't the McMahons.

Last edited by DirtyD79 : 02-18-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:11 PM
Million Dollar Champion

MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yeah, I can't take Bray Wyatt seriously anymore...although I have said this in the past, only for him to do something that does make me take him seriously.

Kane might have spent most of his career as a jobber, but at least during his early (Kane) days, he had a lot of physical presence and the costume/mask were pretty scary. Even after he lost the mask, he was still imposing, although these days he looks a bit too middle aged to have the same effect. Undertaker- even to this day- looks terrifying. While the Boogeyman became a comical caricature, he at least looked creepy. Mankind in his heel days was the same way.

Bray Wyatt doesn't look that scary and nothing about his physique stands out as impressive. However, he can cut a chilling promo and that's sort of the problem. His words lose their power if he can't back it up. So the fact that he's an excellent talker while losing his most important matches only reminds us that he's all talk- therefore, not scary.

I've heard arguments that he doesn't need victories, that he can bounce back because winning is not part of his character...but those arguments are wrong and contradict a major part of what Professional Wrestling is. Bray hasn't accomplished a single thing. He failed to corrupt Bryan and Cena, lost to Cena, Undertaker, the Brothers of Destruction, Roman Reigns and even his victories lead to epic fails. He defeated Bryan, who went on to the WHC scene. He defeated Ryback, who went on to the IC Title scene. He defeated Ambrose, he went into the IC Title scene first and has since won the Title and competed for the WHC as well. It seems like even losing to Bray will make you a winner.

Plus, when he tried sending his Family out on their own, they became losers...so he failed at that as well...
Old 02-18-2016, 10:17 PM

LionheartY2J is looking to come up from OCW...

What the Wyatt Family is is a modernized version of The Flock. A band of misfits who thrive on chaos with little interest in wrestling matches. This was most evident during The Wyatt Family/Daniel Bryan program.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:02 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Creative failed him. It's not his fault he is viewed as a joke though so many people try to claim it is.

His character is easily one of the best in WWE. His mic skills are easily some of the best in WWE. He is a fantastic wrestler and has been involved in some of the best WWE matches over the last 2-3 years.

So what's the problem? If he has all of that, why is he viewed as a joke?

Because he hasn't beaten anyone. Because he hasn't recruited anyone. Because he hasn't turned anyone. It's ALL Creative's fault.
True. They had their chances but they don't seem to trust him and they keep putting him in situations where he got more to lose than his opponents.

Lost to Cena and Taker on the big stage. I don't mind him losing to Reigns. Now he's probably going to lose to Brock despite being built strong again.

I would love to see him get kicked out of The Wyatt Family, turn face and have Luke Harper become the new leader. Bray as a heel is stale.