WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-13-2016, 10:03 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default Instead of favorite wrestler, how about worst?

I know we've all made posts regarding our favorite wrestler or most deserving wrestler. For whatever reason. Whether it be their moves, or music, or whatever reason. But what about the other end of the spectrum? One you hate for whatever reason. And I realize being the IWC I'll see a lot of Cena and Reigns, but who else? Someone who makes you want to change the channel or take a bathroom break.

Mine is Charlotte. I literally hate everything about her from her god forsaken pitiful dad Ric, to the god awful looking puny spear and scream. Her music and interviews are terrible. And I'm not saying she's "troll ugly" but she's far from hot lol. On a number scale for wrestling I see her as a 5/10. If it wasn't for Ric she wouldn't have a job in wwe right now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:37 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Dean Ambrose. For me, the best part of wrestling is how it returns me to feeling like a kid, and being able to pretend it was real. Dean Ambrose RUINS that. His ridiculous over-acting and cartoonish facial expressions make it impossible to take him seriously and emphasize the fakeness of wrestling. When Dean Ambrose is in the ring, it's impossible to feel like anything that's happening is legitimate.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:41 PM
I have to poop.
WWE Diva's Champion

boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...

For me, it's definitely Brock Lesnar. I cannot stand watching him wrestle ever since his return. He spends way too much time dominating in a match with redundant suplexes. Constant one-sided matches are not very interesting to me. I immediately find myself not caring about any feud he's in - which is sad because he's a really big deal in WWE. I'm not sure if it's his fault or someone else but I'd like to see much more variety and unpredictability in a match. However the one thing that he's the worst at (speaking), provides the one redeeming thing I like about him...Paul Heyman as his manager.

1. Arrive
2. Tag team match
3. Holla'
Old 02-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I really don't judge on physical appearance. It can help me invest into a wrestler, but really doesn't change my point of view on what I think of them. I've actually enjoyed a lot of matches from Cena. Never thought I'd say that after the first couple of weeks I started watching again. The only Roman match I have ever liked or watched all the way through is the Wrestlemania main event. He's just like a package of everything I hate.

The one I really don't like is...
Dolph Ziggler. For the time being anyway. I was super behind him at a point, but he just isn't entertaining to me. There is way to many reasons for me to hate the guy to list.

Female wise...Sasha Banks is absolutely mind numbing to me. I've hated her since I saw her in NXT, and my opinion has never changed.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

I'd have to go with Dolph Ziggler. I used to always think the guy was overrated but my hate was magnified by all the idiot hardcore fans that thought he was the second coming of pro wrestling Jesus. When I watch a Dolph Ziggler match I see a guy flopping around like a fish out of water. That is not good selling. Selling should be subtle and simple. Dolph's way of selling looks terrible. And his offense isn't any better. In fact it looks blatantly fake. I feel embarrassed whenever I watch RAW with my non wrestling fan friends and Ziggler shows up to ruin it all to remind them that they're watching really bad fake fighting. I'm to the point where I just try and tune him out altogether.

I used to be stale on Jack Swagger, but I've hopped on his bandwagon again and actually would like to see him get a major push. And this is based solely on the fact that Jack is a legit badass in real life with an outstanding wrestling pedigree and everyone seems to think that Brock Lesnar is the greatest thing ever for similar reasons. Too bad it's probably not gonna happen.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Stephanie McMahon by a mile. Granted, she's not a wrestler, but she's the only character in the company that genuinely makes me angry.

My reasons are shared by many fans. She's loud, irritatingly sarcastic, and seems more concerned with emasculating the talent and looking untouchable instead of allowing egg on her face to make others look good. That's the biggest issue: she very rarely gets what's coming to her.

Her shrill rants – usually followed by the dreaded slap – make me want to punch a hole in my TV because I know it won't end with someone beating her up or shutting her down with a witty/threatening retort. Instead, the guys always have to stand there and take it, making them look like little kids that were scolded by mommy. And it doesn't matter how big a star you are. From Cena, to Sting, to Reigns, no one is immune from Queen Stephanie's wrath. Vince was loud and annoying too, but that was balanced by him being embarrassed regularly.

You want to get Roman Reigns over? Have him spear Stephanie off TV forever and see how quickly he becomes everyone's favorite wrestler.

Last edited by Sean Valjean : 02-14-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:14 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Alberto Del Rio.

Can't stand him. His Spanglish promos, 1 dimensional (if that) character and boring matches just make me not care about the guy no matter how much I try to like him.

I had hopes for him when he was with Zeb Coulter and beating John fucking Cena for the US title but after joining LoN it was more of the same we've seen for years which is nothing but disappointment.

I've given up on him and use his matches for a piss break
Old 02-14-2016, 12:16 AM

i_am_the_champ94 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Daniel Bryan. I have not once been entertained by that guy. People talk about how he is this amazing in ring performer but not once have I ever seen it. I hate his stupid Yes/No chants. I hate how he sucks so tremendously on the mic. He has 0 charisma. In my opinion he has just always been out of place and almost everything to happen with him has made no sense. It didn't make sense when he won MITB. It didn't make sense how he is this amazing talent yet Wrestlemania 28 happened to him. Him winning the IC title made no sense. His random pairing with Kane made no sense. I know he is awesome to everyone else but I never saw the big deal and I never got behind the guy. Not to mention how he never failed to drop the ball whenever he got a push by always getting injured right after the big payoff. So, here's to Daniel Bryan. Easily the most overrated and disappointing WWE superstar of all time.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:31 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I don't know if there's anyone I genuinely dislike to be honest. That being said, there's only about 3 guys that I actually care about so make of that what you will. I could say Dolph Ziggler, although since he's been buried in the under-card for the past couple of months, his antics don't really bother me as much. For the amount of screen time he gets, I can find him watchable at this point. However, his two wins over Owens are really starting to make me paranoid that he'll play a bigger role heading into Mania, which would raise my ire again. A couple of years ago, I would have said Big. E but his stint in New Day has definitely turned me into a fan.

I guess I'll have to go with Jack Swagger. All the potential that he had, and it was wasted on a guy with absolutely 0 presence and 0 charisma. Than when the idiot got an undeserved chance as World Champion, he fucked it up by getting charged with DUI. When somebody gets chance after chance for seemingly no reason at all, and doesn't make an impact in any of them, I begin to lose respect for them as a performer. Like I said, all that potential, and nothing to bring it out.
Old 02-14-2016, 01:35 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...

For me, it's Bray Wyatt. While I still continue to watch his promos, I don't watch any of his matches anymore. I wouldn't say he's the worst wrestler, but he's my least favorite. Titus O'neil is not that far behind.