WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2016, 05:13 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Fox Sports 11 greatest WWE superstars

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/more...tandhp#image=1

The above link lists who Fox Sports deems as the top 11 greatest WWE superstars, I'm assuming in no particular order. If you don't feel like reading the link here is the list of names:

Andre The Giant
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
The Rock
The Undertaker
HHH
Stone Cold
Bruno Samartino.

This list inexplicably leaves off John Cena. I personally would replace Savage with Cena.

Who else should be on this list? If you had to put on Cena, who would you replace him with?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:25 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Replace Savage with Cena?!? You must be ribbing!!

"Macho Man" was a LEGEND one of THE greatest of ALL TIME!!

Cena would be somewhere in the 20's on my list.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:31 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

List is pretty good, I would put Cena on there, hate all you people want, but even now, Cena is spoken in the same sentence as the people on that list, wait until after his career is actually over, John Cena is going to be held in the same light as Rock, Austin, Hogan. I would of just listed 12 and tossed him on it. The List seems like it's locked into Retired wrestlers though.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:39 PM

TStorm is looking to come up from OCW...

Looks generally like any pre-2000'a list you could find online honestly (or most even today really), I think that was pretty much intended.

But it's a list that is still difficult to argue with, while there are names over the years that could be made an argument for Bryan, Punk, Cena (most likely), Brock etc., these will pretty much always be the men looked at first and foremost for being apart of the biggest booms in the business/being the best performers in the business.

With the theme they're going by, Warrior definitely has an argument on being on this list.

Last edited by TStorm : 02-11-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:50 PM

TheLittleOne is a member of the JOB SQUAD

reading the first reply about swapping cena for savage makes me wanna take a long sabbatical from this board.. of course cena is the man, hardest working wwe performer of all time.. but SAVAGE was miles ahead of him in every other way.. maybe since cena is a current star, its ok to leave him off.. but goin over that list, even checking it twice... only bruno would i exchange for cena.. bruno had huge contributions to this industry but in a time when it was entirely a different business.. even in comparison to the 1980s and 90s...

savage is my favorite on that list btw

cream of the crop

dig it
Old 02-11-2016, 06:50 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would add Rowdy Roddy Piper, Superstar Billy Graham, Ultimate Warrior, definitely over Cena and just for me personally I would add

Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Jake the Snake Roberts
Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig
Ravishing Rick Rude
Old 02-11-2016, 06:57 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...

I shouldn't need to justify my answer. I am not Pro Cena or Anti-Savage. I actually prefer Savage over Cena. I just say that any list of the greatest wrestlers in WWE history should include Cena. I couldn't think of any one I wanted to sub out unfortunately, so I said Savage. I could have said Hart, Sammartino or Andre. I said Savage, No rhyme or reason or why, other than thinking he was the least deserving out of the 11. Yes the list probably should have been top 12 or top 20. I didn't make the list. Sorry
Old 02-11-2016, 07:00 PM

TStorm is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
I would add Rowdy Roddy Piper, Superstar Billy Graham, Ultimate Warrior, definitely over Cena and just for me personally I would add

Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Jake the Snake Roberts
Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig
Ravishing Rick Rude
Good call on Graham, he is often forgotten about, mostly because of his heel role and his position between Bruno and Backlund, which is rather unfair, I'd have been interested in him having a face run to see how well he would have done (I think he could have managed), but Vince Sr. wanted Backlund.

Last edited by TStorm : 02-11-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:24 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Damn, you gonna do Savage like that? Not cool yeah yeah.

I agree that Cena needs to be there. I'd take out either Bret or Taker if I'm being honest. Prolly Bret as much as it pains me.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
I'd have been interested in him having a face run to see how well he would have done (I think he could have managed), but Vince Sr. wanted Backlund.
If Graham woud've turned babyface in 1978/79 there would be no Hulk Hogan plain and simple. Hogan has admitted to ripping off the "Superstar". Graham could've been the first crossover national superstar but like you said Vince Sr. had a "handshake" deal with Backlund plus he needed a "shooter" just in case someone tried something funny in those days.