WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default WWE Star Reportedly Suspended

According to both PWInsider and 411MANIA, Titus O'Neil has been suspended for unprofessional conduct following Monday Night Raw.

According to the report, Titus was approached by WWE officials shortly before last night's Smackdown taping and informed of his suspension, which is reported to be up to 90 days.

During the end of Daniel Bryan's retirement ceremony, Titus grabbed Vince by the arm, as seen in the gif below. Apparently Vince was upset at the move, and all video on the ceremony has been removed from WWE.com, WWE's Youtube, and The Network.

Titus is 39 but has recently gotten a bit of a singles push. He does a lot of work in the community and for the WWE, so I am surprised by the move on WWE's part. So what do you make of the suspension and where does this leave Titus?

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=99695
http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-re...s-titus-oneil/
Old 02-10-2016, 08:56 AM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Very odd. Why was Titus grabbing Vince to begin with? If it was playful in nature I can't see it resulting in a suspension.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:07 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I am.....Fucking lost in the woods on this one.

What the fuck happened here? Why did he do that? Why was Vince so mad? Just...

What the hell man. Very bizzare.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:12 AM

TStorm is looking to come up from OCW...

Looking at it, it seems like he grabbed his arm and chest bumped him. Totally lost on why he would do that though.

As for the suspension, that might be a bit much, but it does come off very disruptive, and does seem a little out of place during a moment that was focused around a fellow (former) roster member retiring.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

He broke the golden rule, don't fuck with the televised shot. Only people who have enough gold get away with breaking that rule. If this had happened two minutes later than it did, it's no issue.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:19 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

I have the same question as everyone else... Why?

I mean, surely Titus is smart enough to know if he wants to share a handshake or whatever with Vince, do it backstage. Don't do it on camera in the middle of a show dedicated to a retiring star. It makes no sense. Unless he was drunk.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The fuck? Vince was supposedly playful about the whole thing when it went down. I'm lost here... they weren't even on the air at the time.

I don't know. Just seems like a really crappy thing to do to the guy who puts in the most PR work other than Cena. But what the hell was Titus doing? The whole situation is bizarre to say the LEAST.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:38 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm very skeptical about the validity of these reports. Dirtsheets love to create drama where there really isn't any. I suppose it's possible that it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Titus had a match on Raw Monday.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:46 AM

InZayn is looking to come up from OCW...InZayn is looking to come up from OCW...

Its very obvious why he did that, he did that playfully. If you've seen titus in Backstage segments and Interviews you'd see that thats what he does he hugs people and gets a bit physical just like he did with Vince. Its a very stupid reason to suspend a person that does great PR for the company. It was stupid of him to do that to your boss but surley not a reason to be suspended for 90+ days.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:53 AM

Skuzzy is looking to come up from OCW...

seems like Vince wanted to do his big walk through the roster with the cameras rolling and got legit angry Titus pulled his arm, ruining it for Vince. huge overreaction and pretty stupid, but i can see how it sort of makes sense.