WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Bull Dempsey, two other talents gone from NXT

There's not much to say about the releases of Sylvester Lefort or Marcus Louis, but as for Bull Dempsey, I'm not surprised. He was decent as an unstoppable monster, but that role was refitted to Baron Corbin. After that, we had some fat shaming then a silly comedy gimmick.

All in all, no big loss. Something something, future endeavors.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hmm those first two names sound familiar but I couldn't tell you what they looked like, were they involved in the show at all?

As for Bull, he was always my least favourite member of the roster, especially when he was feuding with Corbin. That was probably NXT's worst feud ever. But I'm still surprised because he was continuously featured on the show which made me think management liked him. But I'm sure he will have no shortage of work on the indies.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:18 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

Honestly, with the amount of "known" or 'higher end' talent that NXT is going out and acquiring, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the beginning, which would be a good thing for fans. If you're mailing it in down in NXT Development, and you see them starting to trim the fat, this hopefully is a wake-up call to step up your game. And for the record, I called it - I said Bull Dempsey wouldn't be around in a year. Three down, and a lot more to come...
Old 02-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

"Two other talents!?" Sylvester LeFort deserves to be in the title.

Bull Dempsey:

With CJ Parker moving on to greener pastures, who are you going to have job out to the debuting Big Deals now? Nakamura's going to have kick the shit out of Sawyer Fulton, is he? Shortsighted.

Sylvester LeFort:

I don't know what LeFort was oozing - it seemed too greasy to be personality, but he had that in abundance. Take him or leave him as an in-ring competitor but he could have been, and for a time was, a force as a manager. I shouldn't have to explain myself - just look at this fucking guy:

I am appalled.

Marcus Louis:

He had that one promo that Regal really liked; the one with all the gay jokes. Otherwise, he was briefly LeFort's lackey - and, considering Fulton's other lackeys include Rusev and Scott Dawson, not one of the better ones - and then had a psychotic breakdown that forced him to wear suit pants constantly. C'est la vie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I won't really miss any of them. Nothing memorable comes to mind for LeFort or Louis. Weren't they the guys who Enzo and Cass feuded with after NXT Arrival two years ago, in what led to a hair vs hair match? They weren't terrible, but not awesome enough that I'd miss them. Bull on the other hand, was awful. His initial gimmick was stupid and boring. He only got worse with the whole "bull fit" thing, which was one of the worst character ideas I have seen in ages. They should have kept his eating chips gimmick. Randomly eating chips in backstage segments was the only thing he ever did that was remotely entertaining.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamala316 View Post
Honestly, with the amount of "known" or 'higher end' talent that NXT is going out and acquiring, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the beginning, which would be a good thing for fans.
Good call. Magno and Peter Howard have met the chopping block, bring today's current total to five. Early spring cleaning? More to come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
"Two other talents!?" Sylvester LeFort deserves to be in the title.
Forgive me, I only got into NXT around R Evolution. I've read that Enzo took the man's hair?

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 02-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Sylvster LeFort lost to Enzo Amore in a hair vs. hair match but left his lackey, Marcus Louis, to take the punishment. Marcus Louis had a psychotic break after losing his hair, for some reason, and turned on LeFort. That was really the last either were seen on NXT, except for Louis having a random match with Finn Balor the show after Balor won the title.

Sylvster LeFort is also notable for this iteration of his constantly changing stable, The Legionnaires:

Just what a Bulgarian and... whatever Scott Dawson is were doing aligning themselves with a greasy Frenchman is hotly debated by academics to this very day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So the count of released NxT wrestlers has gone to five. To be honest, I didnot like anyone of these guys to be sad about them leaving NxT. They were pretty much jobbers and due to influx of TNA, ROH & NJPW veterans in NxT, They pretty much had nothing to do in NxT.

Best wishes for them in indies, though.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm gonna miss Bull to be honest. I thought he was alright. Marcus Louis was actually pretty terrifying after his psychotic break and Lefort at one time was pretty heavily featured in NXT. That being said, there's just too much talent coming in to not start making cuts. I'd be worried if I was somebody who has been kept off TV for a while. For some reason, I feel like they might get rid of Mojo.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:09 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I had a soft spot for Bull (pre Bullfit) but I think it had more to do with that NXT Midas touch. Not everything NXT does is gold, and getting turned into a comedy jobber before hitting the main roster is not money.

Bull Dempsey portrayed some people's worst fears for Kevin Owens in the form of Bullfit. Bull wasn't going anywhere, and isn't a huge loss. He's got a throwback look that he should be focusing on for a gimmick, hopefully he finds prosperity.

Lefort is the bigger loss of them all, if you can call any of them as a loss. He was an interesting character far more than he was a truly compelling wrestler. That might all be through those rosy NXT goggles as well.