WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-28-2018, 12:21 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

@Hamler:

I mean, shoot man. I don't watch NXT myself, but unlike wrestling master: I can give credit where it's due to NXT. That match all but brought the house down and forced Meltzer to give it five stars. These two have a bright future in WWE and I have a feeling the two of them are going to lead the way in NXT for a long time to come.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:10 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #hamler View Post
What in the actual fuck?

Dude, you make it nearly impossible for anyone to show you respect. You fast forward through the big parts of the match then say the match was just ok? Go back and rewatch it for the storytelling masterpiece it was. If you didn't buy Johnny Gargano winning for one moment you're a better man than anyone on these forums. The false finishes in the match should be noted on the main roster and it's easily the best NXT title match ever. We get it, you don't like NXT because you consider yourself above the smarky audience but you have to give credit where it's due.
That what took me out of the match all the false finishes. that'S the same thing they do in every takeover main event and it's becoming boring for me. I give them credit, they gave everything in the ring but this match wasn't for me

Not everybody like the same things about wrestling, that doesn't mean because i didn'T love the match that i'm not giving them credit for what they did in the ring, it's just that i didn't fell in love with that match like most of the peoples on the board and i would be nice that you respect the opinion of peoples that don'T think the same way as the majority.

Last edited by wrestlingmasters55 : 01-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
That what took me out of the match all the false finishes. that'S the same thing they do in every takeover main event and it's becoming boring for me. I give them credit, they gave everything in the ring but this match wasn't for me
I'm curious on what matches you do like then since nearly all great matches have false finishes. And no, I'm not just talking about finisher kickouts.
Quote:
Not everybody like the same things about wrestling, that doesn't mean because i didn'T love the match that i'm not giving them credit for what they did in the ring, it's just that i didn't fell in love with that match like most of the peoples on the board and i would be nice that you respect the opinion of peoples that don'T think the same way as the majority.
It's fine if you didn't enjoy the match. But you fast forwarded through a "big part of it" and then said the match was just ok. That makes your entire opinion invalid and makes you a fucking moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:01 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
I'm curious on what matches you do like then since nearly all great matches have false finishes. And no, I'm not just talking about finisher kickouts.

It's fine if you didn't enjoy the match. But you fast forwarded through a "big part of it" and then said the match was just ok. That makes your entire opinion invalid and makes you a fucking moron.
Why does it make me a moron, because i fast fowarded through a part that i got bored with. Really. By the way just look at the Extreme rules match that they had before that match, this was the type of match a loved. they didn't do as many false finish and everything made sense. I feel like that to you, if you don't think or react like everybody else, you're a moron. If i didn't have put the bit about how i fast forwarded through a part of the match that i got bored with, we wouldn't have this conversation right now.

Finally did you notice that i didn't call you a moron or insult you one time through the whole exchange. I wanted too but i think that you have the right to your opinion and i respect your point, why o why can't you just respect mine without having to result to calling me a moron because i didn'T react the same way you did about a match or got so bored about a match that i fast fowarded to see how this match was ending.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:28 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Why does it make me a moron, because i fast fowarded through a part that i got bored with.
That's exactly what makes you a fucking moron. You can't have an opinion on a match when you skipped through it. That's like watching the beginning of a movie then skipping until the end then saying that movie sucked. It's literally the most ludicrous thing ever, on this fucking planet.
Quote:
Really. By the way just look at the Extreme rules match that they had before that match, this was the type of match a loved. they didn't do as many false finish and everything made sense.
That's fine and all.
Quote:
I feel like that to you, if you don't think or react like everybody else, you're a moron.
No. Fast forwarding through something and forming an opinion on it after makes you one. Omega/Okada isnt a match I'd probably watch again but guess what, I sat through it all.

Quote:
If i didn't have put the bit about how i fast forwarded through a part of the match that i got bored with, we wouldn't have this conversation right now.
Exactly. Maybe next time, watch the match then say it sucked. I still would've thought you were a moron but not for disliking the match.

Quote:
Finally did you notice that i didn't call you a moron or insult you one time through the whole exchange. I wanted too but i think that you have the right to your opinion and i respect your point, why o why can't you just respect mine without having to result to calling me a moron because i didn'T react the same way you did about a match or got so bored about a match that i fast fowarded to see how this match was ending.
Because you fast forwarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:58 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

NXT Takeover Philadelphia

The Authors of Pain VS The Undisputed Era [NXT Tag Team Championship]
Good match to start off the show with. The end result was the right call and I did not doubt that Undisputed would retain here. The Authors have to be getting a main roster promotion. If so this match is a fitting send-off for them.

Kassius Ohno VS The Velveteen Dream
I didn't have high expectations for this. Velveteen Dream needed a big win and this match accomplished just that. It was nowhere near as good as the matches he had against Black or Gargano, still enjoyable. I hated Dream at first. He's growing on me a lot now with matches like this.

Ember Moon VS Shayna Baszler [NXT Women's Championship]
Probably the weakest match of the night. The ending helped, as I do not think Baszler should win the title so soon. Hope Moon is alright, looked like she had a painful injury after the Eclipse. She got a title retention which she deserved but also needed after her losses to Asuka.

Aleister Black VS Adam Cole [Extreme Rules match]
This was awesome! Loved their spots with the weapons as well as the mind games that were done. Cole has to be headed to an NXT Championship match soon. Would have been my pick for the match of the night had it not been for the main event.

Andrade "Cien" Almas VS Johnny Gargano [NXT Championship]
Wow! What a match. I really dislike Almas but even I have to admit he did a great job here. He earned my respect. Gargano did an amazing job in the match as well. Candice LaRae and Zelina Vega's involvement were very well done. My one and only issue with this match was the ending. Unlike before, Almas has now shown that he does deserve to be at this level. Then Ciampa returns to end the show with an attack on Gargano which will lead to what surely will be an incredible match between the two. Almas VS Cole for the title and Ciampa VS Gargano are likely the two big matches for the next event. Had Gargano won then it would have pushed the match into 5 star territory for me. Still great!

Overall Thoughts
Awesome show. When the only problems with a show are a somewhat weak Women's Championship match and the ending result of the main event, then they are doing something right. NXT Takeover Philadelphia has set the pace for the rest of the year. I doubt that the main roster beats NXT with the Royal Rumble tonight. We shall see. EC3 and Richochet showing up in the audience was cool. Looking forward to seeing what they bring to the table on the yellow brand. Watch this whole show, except for maybe the Women's Championship match, if you missed it. This was a very fun show that no fan should miss out on.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:49 PM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
That's exactly what makes you a fucking moron. You can't have an opinion on a match when you skipped through it. That's like watching the beginning of a movie then skipping until the end then saying that movie sucked. It's literally the most ludicrous thing ever, on this fucking planet.

That's fine and all.

No. Fast forwarding through something and forming an opinion on it after makes you one. Omega/Okada isnt a match I'd probably watch again but guess what, I sat through it all.

Exactly. Maybe next time, watch the match then say it sucked. I still would've thought you were a moron but not for disliking the match.

Because you fast forwarded.
You got the right to you're opinion and I respect that, if you want to call me a moron then good for you. It didn't change the fact that even if I fast forwarded part of the match, I still watch the whole thing because I put it at the slower speed so I could could still see the match and stop it if something interesting happened. So I saw the whole match anyway and It still wasn't my cup of tea.

Also who made the rule that you could have opinion if you didn't sit through the whole thing, must be a new American rule I didn't know.

Last edited by wrestlingmasters55 : 01-28-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:13 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
You got the right to you're opinion and I respect that, if you want to call me a moron then good for you. It didn't change the fact that even if I fast forwarded part of the match, I still watch the whole thing because I put it at the slower speed so I could could still see the match and stop it if something interesting happened. So I saw the whole match anyway and It still wasn't my cup of tea.

Also who made the rule that you could have opinion if you didn't sit through the whole thing, must be a new American rule I didn't know.
It's not an American rule it's just common sense. I too am having trouble figuring out how you can say you didn't like something when you didn't watch it. It makes no sense.

it's like trying to critique a book when you only read the first and last chapters. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you can't really have any opinion if you didn't actually watch the whole match.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:31 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

First of all let me say I came into watching this with no expectations of any kind. It's been a while since actually sitting down and watching NXT, so I was a little unfamiliar with some of the newer names. So here goes.

The Authors of Pain VS The Undisputed Era [NXT Tag Team Championship]

Always found the AOP a little boring to say the least. Neither one seems to have a ton of personality, but boy can they go in the ring for guys their size. It was a fun match to start off with. The Undisputed Era are new to me but I think they will do well going forward and should be a hit when they hit the main roster.

Kassius Ohno VS The Velveteen Dream

Again I find Ohno on the lackluster side, Velveteen Dream on the other hand has charisma to hand around. It was a good match, a lot of fun to watch. Worry about Dream on the main roster though, he needs to build up a good fan following or he will not make it. Want to see more out of him than telling people to say his name.

Ember Moon VS Shayna Baszler [NXT Women's Championship]

I like Ember Moon, but she should have beat Asuka for the title before Asuka left. Have a feeling that will always be a black mark against her. Baszler looks a little green in the ring even though she is used to combat. I am scared for some of these women that will face her. Last thing I want her to do is snap really go after someone and cause an injury. The jury is still out on her as of right now.

Aleister Black VS Adam Cole [Extreme Rules match]

Great match and loved every minute of it. Aleister Black is fantastically creepy and would love to see him go up against Bray Wyatt. Adam Cole will be a babe magnet when he hits the main roster. Look out Roman Reigns.

[ Andrade "Cien" Almas VS Johnny Gargano [NXT Championship]

Perfect match to close the show. Lot's of back and forth here and not boring at all for a long match. Surprised at Almas who I'm not a fan of, might be now though. Gargano is fitting the Daniel Bryan mold very well and is the perfect underdog. Fun times and well done.

Overall Thoughts

After most of the big names leave NXT for the main roster you always worry that it will never be as good as before. HHH never ceases to impress though, it's almost like he has a factory of wrestlers ready to go. It was a fun show and other than the women's match, which was the weakest, had a great time watching it.