WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
Man I love NXT so much... Consistently entertained week after week! Gargano and Ciampa I think are good in ring but are a little bland look and character wise. I can remember Gargano doing a horrendous promo so perhaps a heel turn or a mouthpiece is what they need?

The contract signing was excellent, seriously I have enjoyed every NXT title contract signing, I usually have hated them in other promotions haha. Here they're brief and entertaining.

I'm so happy Jax went over Bayley. I was actually sold on Bayley's injury, literally her every movement was so well done. And Jax won in such a great way. I'm also glad she took my advice about how she pins her opponents after the leg drop, looks way better than spinning around and doing a standard cover.

Where does Bayley go from here though I wonder? Does she still have a rematch with Asuka?
I'm sure Jax is a big follower. Baileys next move should be the main roster.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Bailey's next move should be the main roster.
Umm.. I think that Bayley's stint in NxT hasn't ended yet. She would and should surely get a farewell match at a TakeOver. She is written off NxT TV due to leg injury and I believe that she would be wrestling in TakeOver which takes place near Summerslam. Much like how Sami Zayn had a farewell match against Shinsuke Nakamura in Dallas.

About this week's NxT; I managed to watch Gargano/Ciampa tag match and Jax/Bayley match. I also watched the NxT Title contract signing and Regal's announcement about Tag Team titles.

First of all, the tag match was very good. I have really liked Gargano and Ciampa in NxT. Their ending moves were freakin' great. The intensity of the match was very good. I hope that they get to challenge American Alpha for the tag titles down the road.

Secondly, NxT Title Contract signing was brief as well as good. I am enjoying Joe's badass reign. Balor has been improving on promo work since he lost the title. Aggressiveness in this feud is great and I am expecting a great Steel Cage match from these two.

Thirdly, The Revival get a rematch for the tag titles against American Alpha at the upcoming TakeOver. The Double A's would and should surely retain their titles. Not sure where that leaves The Revival though.

And last but not the least, Jax' match against Bayley was good. I would have liked Bayley getting more offense though. But I am just nitpicking, maybe. The end was pretty good, increased Bayley's credibility and the injury angle was spot on.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:24 PM

thekooljt is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakin' Cesaro View Post
Umm.. I think that Bayley's stint in NxT hasn't ended yet. She would and should surely get a farewell match at a TakeOver. She is written off NxT TV due to leg injury and I believe that she would be wrestling in TakeOver which takes place near Summerslam. Much like how Sami Zayn had a farewell match against Shinsuke Nakamura in Dallas.

About this week's NxT; I managed to watch Gargano/Ciampa tag match and Jax/Bayley match. I also watched the NxT Title contract signing and Regal's announcement about Tag Team titles.

First of all, the tag match was very good. I have really liked Gargano and Ciampa in NxT. Their ending moves were freakin' great. The intensity of the match was very good. I hope that they get to challenge American Alpha for the tag titles down the road.

Secondly, NxT Title Contract signing was brief as well as good. I am enjoying Joe's badass reign. Balor has been improving on promo work since he lost the title. Aggressiveness in this feud is great and I am expecting a great Steel Cage match from these two.

Thirdly, The Revival get a rematch for the tag titles against American Alpha at the upcoming TakeOver. The Double A's would and should surely retain their titles. Not sure where that leaves The Revival though.

And last but not the least, Jax' match against Bayley was good. I would have liked Bayley getting more offense though. But I am just nitpicking, maybe. The end was pretty good, increased Bayley's credibility and the injury angle was spot on.
I'm sorry maybe my eyes are deceiving me did you just say that Gargano and Ciampa tag match this week was very good? That tag match was TER-RI-BLE. I'm not saying that Gargano and Ciampa were terrible, but those two guys they were in the ring with OH MY GOD! Poor execution, missing spots and the list goes on. Its almost as if they JUST plucked them off the street, and put them in the ring. Those guys had no rhythm whats so ever. I wish I knew their names so I can give them a proper ridicule.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:43 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekooljt View Post
I'm sorry maybe my eyes are deceiving me did you just say that Gargano and Ciampa tag match this week was very good? That tag match was TER-RI-BLE. I'm not saying that Gargano and Ciampa were terrible, but those two guys they were in the ring with OH MY GOD! Poor execution, missing spots and the list goes on. Its almost as if they JUST plucked them off the street, and put them in the ring. Those guys had no rhythm whats so ever. I wish I knew their names so I can give them a proper ridicule.
I think that you misunderstood me, sir.

I was talking about the match from previous week in which Gargano/Ciampa won against some jobber-esque tag team.

And I think that you are talking about this week's match against TM61 i.e The Mighty Don't Kneel?

If it's the former, I have surely liked it. But if it's the latter, I haven't seen it yet.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

25 June NxT.

The segment with Shinsuke Nakamura and Austin Aries was great. I am loving both these guys in NxT. Looking forward to their match at TakeOver.

The triple threat main event was pretty good and the right woman won the match. Carmella has improved very much at in-ring work and has impressed very much since Enzo/Cass have gone to main roster.

Alexa Bliss is a great sneaky heel who I love to hate. Isn't that the purpose of a heel? Yes, it is and Bliss is doing good job at it.

Nia Jax Vs. Asuka could be a great match considering how these two mesh up with each other's styles.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yes I loved how Nakamura did the full entrance in that segment talking to Aries. He should be treated as an "anomaly" and keep his promos brief.

"Yeah I stabbed you in the back, it was the only place I could because you turned your back on me" what a line from Joe! Loved him in the whole thing and mentioning all of the past events like the Dusty classic was great.

Nia should've laid far more of a beat down on Asuka IMO, it was weird how Asuka has been booked completely dominant (except against Eva Marie lol) and yet one powerbomb lays her out completely. I really want Nia to win this one in the screwiest way possible.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

NXT Takeover: The End

I meant to get this up sooner but it's been a really busy week. So on June 8th, NXT held another Takeover event with the odd sub-title of "The End". I didn't expect it to be better than Dallas, however it's a Takeover event and they have yet to disappoint. This one didn't either.

Andrade Almas VS Tye Dillinger
This was an ok opener. I wanted Dillinger to win though.

American Alpha VS The Revival (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Awesome match, right up to the unexpected finish. Even though I prefer American Alpha, I was fine with the finish. The Revival made history with their win here and I'm excited to see what comes next for both teams.

Austin Aries VS Shinsuke Nakamura
This was the match of the night for me. The match with Sami was much better, although this one delivered and lived up to the hype. Check it out if you have not seen it yet!

Asuka VS Nia Jax (NXT Women's Championship)
Worst match of the night, and it wasn't Asuka's fault. You can blame Nia Jax for that. She still sucks. Alexa Bliss should have gotten the title shot instead because she can actually wrestle. Hopefully Asuka has a better challenger next time around.

Finn Balor VS Samoa Joe (Steel Cage match for the NXT Championship)
This was pretty cool. Joe winning was the right call, especially since Finn has to be headed to the main roster soon. There's nothing left for him to do in NXT other than possibly feud with Hideo if/when he returns. The fact that their Dallas match was better did not stop me from enjoying this one. Another one that I recommend you check out if you missed out on it.

Overall Thoughts
Another fun Takeover event. Aside from the strange name and the Women's Championship match, it was pretty solid. Dallas, London, and Brooklyn were all better so it was a step down when compared to bigger events.... If you missed this event then check out the Tag Team Championship match, Nakamura VS Aries, and the NXT Championship match.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I've not watched this week's NXT yet but just wanted to say I really LOVED the Alexa Bliss vs Carmella match. Probably my favourite women's match I've seen this year! Everytinin itnwasbgreat and well done. Well the crowd didn't really give a shit until the end, which is a shame.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
I've not watched this week's NXT yet but just wanted to say I really LOVED the Alexa Bliss vs Carmella match. Probably my favourite women's match I've seen this year! Everytinin itnwasbgreat and well done. Well the crowd didn't really give a shit until the end, which is a shame.
Same here.

I too enjoyed this match a lot. Both Carmella and Alexa Bliss have done what they are supposed to do at NxT and that's developing. NxT is a developmental territory and these two girls have upped their performance here. Bliss has been good as a cocky heel while Carmella has been fine as an underdog face. And I really love both girls' finishers too.

And I am really glad to see such a depth in tag team division in NxT at this time. I like all four teams out there and it feels good to see tag division get main event time.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:39 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Just watched Nakamura Vs. Balor match. I really liked the match. It was refreshing to see Balor dominating a match and Nakamura being dominated for some time.

No-selling surely was a negative factor of this match. Nakamura just forgetting to sell his knee was dumb. Even Balor no-selled a roundhouse kick from Nakamura.

It sureky would have been an A for me if not for No-selling. Still It's a B+ or B at least.

I have been loving Samoa Joe's badass title reign. He is all Roman Reigns should have been in my opinion.