WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-30-2017, 10:43 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default The Undisputed Era Wins Gold

WWE.com has spoiled the outcome of an NXT Tag Team Championship match between SAnitY and Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish of the Undisputed Era that went down during last night's NXT tapings. As the title of the thread suggests, Fish & O'Reilly are the new NXT Tag Team Champions.

Fish & O'Reilly, also known as reDRagon, have been viewed as one of the top tag teams in wrestling over the course of the last 5 years. During their time together, they captured the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship in New Japan Pro Wrestling twice for a total of 236 days and their time in Ring of Honor saw them capture the ROH World Tag Team Championship 3 times for a total of 672 days, second only to the Briscoe Brothers.

The Undisputed Era looked impressive during the WarGames match at the TakeOver event in Houston during Survivor Series weekend, though so did everyone else for that matter. Some may not agree, but I sorta like how they haven't just completely run roughshod over every single person since their arrival in NXT. When it comes to groups who've taken that route, like the original nWo or the shield, you notice that those groups have at least one powerhouse wrestler that can help amp up the intimidation factor. From a purely visual standpoint, that doesn't really work when you take into account that all the members of the UE are around 5'10" or 5'11" and 200 lbs.; being physical forces of nature just doesn't work when your targets include wrestlers like Killian Dain and the Authors of Pain, all of whom are around 6'3" and weigh anywhere from 300 lbs. to 330 lbs.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:06 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

personally, i couldn't cares less about this news mostly because NXT isn't really my cup of tea anymore. But i guess it's good news since they seems to be the hottest act on the roster right now so it makes senses to put the belt on them. So good for them, i let'S hope they have better success with the belts then sanity had.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Good news it is like a passing of the torch. SaNity will debut at the Royal Rumble hopefully after they lose their obligated rematch clause for the title on Takeover:Philli (hopefully in a six man tag team street fight for the titles - as Adam Cole can't be in the NXT title picture just yet).
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

Good, their performance at War Games alone warranted it. Hell, Kyle O'Reiley swinging a chair, missing, it hitting the rope and rebounding into his head and his selling alone during that spot warranted it.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.