WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What would you do with the Hype Bros?
Keep/push as a team 6 46.15%
Keep Mojo, fire Zack 0 0%
Keep Zack, fire Mojo 1 7.69%
Fire both 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default What would you do with the Hype Bros?

What would you do with the Hype Bros? They remind me of Robbie E and Robbie T in TNA a few years ago. They were a decent jobber tag team that had their funny moments. I said that they would be far better off staying as a team than splitting, neither on their own broguht much to the table, the whole was greater than the sum of its parts.

This is my exact thoughts ont he Hype Bros. The Robbies split of course and neither found much success. I can't really buy Zack or Mojo as credible singles threats. One of NXT's many great things is its tag divison, a whole plethora of tag teams! More teams is always good for a tag divison.

I'm not sure how real Breaking Ground was, but according to both of them they would want to be singles stars. Well I don't believe either could really succeed. Ryder of course had his moment but it was never going to last in my opinion.

What do you all think?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:51 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Honestly, for now I'd just keep them as a team in NXT, and I'd probably keep them there for a while. I see some potential in these guys but they need a ton of work if they ever want to be seen as any sort of threat to the titles on the main roster or even in NXT.

Like you, I don't see a sustainable singles push working out for either of these guys so the best bet is to keep them tagging in my opinion. Mojo and Zack aren't terrible talents. If they can continue to develop their gimmick, they have a chance to make a name for themselves in NXT once teams like Enzo and Cass and Chad and Gable move up. They need a ton of polish still though.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Zack Ryder's proven he can't really do much on the main roster, he got over as an internet meme/joke, but once they actually pushed him, people seriously didn't care.

I feel like Mojo is probably in a similar boat, the hype gimmicks a bit too much, and gets old super fast, I was like ahhh! that's cool, then 2 weeks later, I was already a bit sick of it.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:21 PM
I'm laughing at you right now.
Million Dollar Champion

Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm a fan of having lots of "filler" tag teams on your roster. IMO this is what the Hype Bros are. They'd be Too cool 2.0 in my tag team division.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:03 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would like to see them as a NxT tag team. Hype Bros are just ok in NxT but have no place at the main roster according to me. You neednot fire either of this duo.

As for singles career of both the guys, I was never sold on Zack Ryder and therefore i am interested in neither of them for singles career.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Personally I like them. Different characters but bring energy which is always good to have in a match. I think the story is easily there to elevate Mojo into the main roster or whatever. Obviously Zack isn't the biggest fan of Mojo all of the time so somewhere down the line Zack will turn on Mojo and a feud will eventually stem from that. It will probably happen in NXT and it will likely be the last singles story for Ryder, which is kind of sad. That is down the line though.

Will Mojo end up anywhere as a singles guy on the main roster (if he does make it at all). I can't see it. Not because he is bad at all but just because there is simply better wrestlers out there that can do what he does and more. As a team I can see them winning the gold somewhere down the line, maybe at the end of the year. NXT is stacked with teams though so the chance of them getting more than 1 reign is slim in my eyes. They aren't the greatest team, nor the greatest singles competitors but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind seeing a match of theirs every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 02-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Reality is they are taking the spot that would have been Blake & Murphy's had there not been the legal fckup on Blake's part.

They work in a way that they can also bring up Gable & Jordan as their counter team and hopefully build a rivalry between them that gets both over, but mainly G&J as they'll be the next "hopes" for the division. "Stay Hyped" vs "Ready Willing & Gable" is an interesting hook - could see all 4 being big parts of the Andre Battle Royale at Mania...

It's interesting that Enzo and Cass seem to be no nearer... but I guess they are too valuable as heaters for NXT crowds at the moment.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headman View Post
I'm a fan of having lots of "filler" tag teams on your roster. IMO this is what the Hype Bros are. They'd be Too cool 2.0 in my tag team division.
Yes exactly! I'm glad most of us are in agreement here. Tag team wrestling for some time was heavily neglected and I'm so glad NXT has made it compelling TV!
Old 02-06-2016, 05:01 AM
ROH Pure Champion

laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Mojo Rawley is instant "Turn the channel" for me. Overbearing loudmouth douchebags that think they're funny and awesome when they're not weren't fun to be around in high school, college, or after college. I think Zack is good to use for enhancement on the developmental roster, but that's about it
Old 02-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Mojo Rawley has been in NXT nearly 5 years and has achieved practically sod all, fire him... Same with Zack Ryder, he is a career mid card jobber, always has been, always will be.