WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who comes out looking better?
Curtis Axel 3 33.33%
Adam Rose 0 0%
Bo Dallis 3 33.33%
Heath Slater 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2016, 03:06 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default #Social Outcasts

I think this gimmick is pretty cool and gives TV time to guys probably on the vege of being cut. None of the 4 will launch straight into the title scen but out of Dallis, Rose, Axel, and Slater who comes out looking the best?

Personally I think Curtis Axel.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:01 AM

KromyD is looking to come up from OCW...KromyD is looking to come up from OCW...

Leo Kruger...

Curtis Axle will probably leave next and should job in the mid card like he dreams of. Dallas & Slater to than disband.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:59 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Honestly speaking, I see noone coming out looking better and these 4 will most probably remain jobbers.

But i do hope that Curtis Axel comes out looking better. I do like all except Bo though.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:53 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbreak_Kid_707 View Post
I think this gimmick is pretty cool and gives TV time to guys probably on the vege of being cut. None of the 4 will launch straight into the title scen but out of Dallis, Rose, Axel, and Slater who comes out looking the best?
I have to agree, but I also have to say if the roster wasn't lacking with all the injuries going around this group probably wouldn't even exist.

It's far to say that none of them one their own have any star power, but as a group I like them. They can be a little loud and a little silly, but it's okay it's allowed in this world of sports entertainment. My only fear is that when everyone is healthy, we'll go back to seeing them only on Superstars or Main Event.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:28 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I can't really say that I see anyone looking better when this is all said & done. I mean, it's a jobber faction that sees them getting their collective asses handed to them on a weekly basis. It's kind of like lining up four dog turds on the sidewalk and being asked to choose which one is best, it's a pointless exercise because they're all turds and they all stink just as much.

It gets them on TV for a while, so at least they've got that going for them. Like most people, I'd actually prefer WWE use the time to build talents up into viable competitors that people look forward to seeing wrestle each week. These men could be viable tag team competitors and could easily beef up the tag title picture because, frankly, I'm kinda tired of seeing New Day beat the Usos every month. I mean, it just seems logical to me but I guess Vince doesn't see it that way.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 02-02-2016, 08:35 AM
What is The Rock cooking?
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

JH hit it on the head there.

I don't know that it has anyone come out looking better. It seems clear that this is it for Bo Dallas and Adam Rose, though.

I think Heath looks the best in groups like this because he is the leader and plays the comic-jobber fairly well. Curtis could come out all right with a good break-up feud. The thing is, does he look good beating any of the other three guys?

I LOVE New Day and the Usos ... but seriously, why not make two tag teams here and make them competitive. Give them a month or two of build-up victories and move them into the picture. Turn New Day fully face (which they need to do anyways) and let it ride.

There is a ton that could be done here, but, per usual, nothing is being done.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
My only fear is that when everyone is healthy, we'll go back to seeing them only on Superstars or Main Event.
That's likely true, but I certainly don't fear it. A joke/jobber group doesn't really need a weekly presence on one of the main shows, imo. I can't help thinking the Outcasts are the last step toward 'sandwich & a road map' for a couple of them.

To answer the question, I'd agree that Curtis Axel comes out looking the best, although that's not really saying much. Axel looks best because he's the only one of the four who wasn't regarded as a complete joke before the formation of this foursome.......but just the fact that this group allows us to see him more probably boosts his status a bit.....a small bit....since on a scale of 1 to 10, it's better to be a '2' than a '0'
Old 02-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbreak_Kid_707 View Post

Personally I think Curtis Axel.
I doubt any of them will come out good. The gimmick is a joke IMO.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
WWE Diva's Champion

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

My vote goes to Bo Dallas.

Curtis Axel clearly has in ring ability...but I don't believe he has what it takes to make it in the WWE...I mean really make it.

Adam Rose showed a little more of his Leo Kruger move set on RAW last night, but as the Adam Rose gimmick...I can't see him going anywhere.

Heath Slater is a good in ring performer and I think he has a good chance of getting a few mid card feuds in the future if they invest in him a little more.

But Bo has it... Bo has something about him that means he can be around for a long time and I tip him to hold the IC or US title some time in the future. The WWE are willing to invest in him.

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
Old 02-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

None. They're all jobbers and will be lucky to be on the roster after this awful stable is over.