WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-29-2016, 07:36 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Awesome Kong Sent Home from UK Tour After Incident; TNA Releases Her

Word going around on various sites is that TNA has sent Awesome Kong home from its UK tour after, reportedly, a heated locker room incident involving Kong and Matt Hardy's wife, Reby Sky.

PWInsider.com is reporting that Kong didn't think highly of Sky dressing in the locker room with the other Knockouts and tossed her bag & gear out of the room. Two versions going around is that Kong tried to run at Sky, but was unsuccessful, and the other is that she grabbed Sky by the neck before being restrained by TNA road agent Pat Kinney. It's also being said that Hardy's & Reby's son, Maxel, was near the incident when the whole thing went down.

This could be bad news for Kong for a couple of reasons. The Hardy Boys have a lot of stroke in TNA and could make things extremely difficult. Another reason is that Kong has a history of getting violent towards people she doesn't respect or like; if I'm not mistaken, wasn't she fired years back for something that went down with Hogan's former flunky Bubba the Love Sponge?

I don't know a whole lot about Reby Sky other than the story of her being pretty much a nobody until she started banging Matt Hardy several years back. IF her roughly 6 month old son was in the locker room when all this went down, Kong should've chosen another time and place to air her grievance, at least in my opinion. While she may have a legit reason as far as locker room etiquette, again, if Sky's son was near where when stuff got physical, she should have cooled off a bit or asked if someone would be willing to watch the kid while there was a discussion about all this.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:43 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oh dear... here comes everyone talking about how the TNA locker room is infantile.

Ugh.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:47 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hardy drama.

Im sure theres more to the story though, Kong's a veteran and been around for a while, she isn't going to attack someone just for dressing. She must have made some comment that we're not being privy to. Also, Matt and his son weren't in the Woman's locker room, so close is probably taking journalistic liberties.

And ya, I wouldn't want to be on her bad side either.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:24 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azane View Post
Hardy drama.

Im sure theres more to the story though, Kong's a veteran and been around for a while, she isn't going to attack someone just for dressing. She must have made some comment that we're not being privy to. Also, Matt and his son weren't in the Woman's locker room, so close is probably taking journalistic liberties.

And ya, I wouldn't want to be on her bad side either.
This is the second time she's attacked a co-worker. The first was probably justified (Bubba the Love Sponge), but you can't get physical with people when you feel slighted, least of all around a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:49 PM

bigandpissed is looking to come up from OCW...bigandpissed is looking to come up from OCW...

I wonder if this incident is at all related to this twitter rant about 2 years ago by Reby...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2788...wwe-a-tna-star
Old 01-30-2016, 12:09 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Now that you mention it, it probably is related to that in some way.

With how much power the Hardys have in TNA, I don't think Kong will be around for much longer.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:10 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The story goes that there is some lingering animosity between Kong and Sky due to some shoot interviews and tweets that were done a while back. Kong called Reby a slut or something or other for some reason, and Sky responded on Twitter. This all started apparently because Kong was pissed that Sky was dressing with the other women when a week earlier she had had her own locker room, or at least, dressed alone. So Kong threw her bag in the hall and when Reby came back to get the rest of her things, tensions escalated. I can completely believe that Kong "charged" or attacked Sky because I just don't see anybody willingly picking a fight with Kong. Plus, there was that whole incident with Bubba the Love Sponge a few years back (which incidentally, made me fall in love with Kong in the first place).

TNA won't fire her though, believe me. If they do, they know they're losing one of their top commodities and it's likely she goes back to WWE. I doubt TNA wants that.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:43 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

If she's been sent home then there must be a punishment on the way considering it's a whistle stop tour.

If the 6 month child was nearby then it's something I'm sure Kong will regret, if she gets future endeavoured then it'll be a big loss to TNA but not something they can't cope with.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:05 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
TNA won't fire her though, believe me. If they do, they know they're losing one of their top commodities and it's likely she goes back to WWE. I doubt TNA wants that.
WWE won't want her; they already have Nia Jax in developmental, portraying essentially the same character.

Since TNA tapes so infrequently, this might not be a major issue. Tempers might cool over the ensuing weeks. However Kong is not the commodity she once was, in TNA or anywhere else. TNA could release her and really not suffer for it, unlike when they did the last time when she was holding down the Knockouts division. (And, because fuck Bubba the Love Sponge.)
Old 01-30-2016, 10:23 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Yeah, I'm with Rayne on this one. Timing might be on their side here, and Kong isn't actually as integral as she used to be. Whatever they decide, I actually think they can move on with or without her without much fuss, regardless of what they decide to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.