WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2016, 09:26 PM
RomanfreakinReigns's Avatar
RomanfreakinReigns RomanfreakinReigns is offline
Registered User
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 732
RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Arrow Is the WWE just a grand conspiracy and are we all(IWC) deluded?

I was watching Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins to determine who goes on to face Roman Reigns at Fastlane and something hit me.

So obviously Daniel Bryan wins the match and goes on to lose to Roman Reigns. Moreover, he sort of shakes hands with him post-match in somewhat of a "I respect you, you've earned it" fashion, if I remember correctly? So basically, Daniel being a company guy did his "job" and tried to "put" Roman "over". It got me thinking.

Let's say hypothetically, Daniel Bryan was healthy and wouldn't be liable to "injure" himself after winning the IC title in the ladder match. Wouldn't they still book him, basically "use" him to put their chosen guy Roman Reigns over?

Don't get me wrong. I know that Wrestling in general and the WWE is about "making money". I also understand the scripted nature of Wrestling, which means that a terrible wrestler can be a maineventer for years while the Daniel Bryans and Eddie Guerreros fight for midcard titles or tag-team titles. But does it justify Bryan having to lose to Roman and saying " I respect you" ? because to me it's more like a slap on my face which says, "Roman Reigns is great".

Sometimes the biggest star or merchandise-seller is a good wrestler and most of the times he isn't the "best" wrestler on the roster, nor the best "overall" performer. I'd like to use the history of the WWE from 1985 up to 2015 as an example.

I wasn't alive prior to 1989 and as a result I know little about wrestling back then, besides the fact that Hulk Hogan ruled the WWF and was champion for years and years, until his departure. May be Randy Savage was to HH what Daniel Bryan is to John Cena, but this analogy isn't supposed to be taken too "literally" .

Now after Hogan's departure, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were "the chosen ones" and I have no issues with that.

Followed by Rock and Austin.

The real problem in my eyes began with John Cena's rise in 2005. IMO, John Cena was a mediocre, if not downright "atrocious" wrestler in 2005, and he is so in 2015. Nothing any of you can say will change that, or change my opinion/conviction. It's almost mathematical...Bret Hart>Hulk Hogan, just as Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar > John Cena. Period. This certainly isn't a John Cena-bash thread, it's just that my main argument is entwined with John Cena and Roman Reigns as the "chosen ones".

Here's an analogy:-

I remember the Kurt Angle-John Cena feud for the WWE championship from Raw in 2005, which not only did Kurt lose but was booked as a "coward heel" throughout it. This gem of a wrestler fucking had Daivari as his own personal referee, for chrissakes.

Inference:-Kurt Angle isn't good enough to carry Raw or the company as WWE champion. He might be the greatest wrestler on the roster but since John Cena sells merchandise and the kids love him, and since Kurt Angle is supposed to be a "heel", he will lose the matches and the feud. Followed by being drafted to Smackdown, and fucking ECW in 2006.

During the 2007 draft lottery, Chris Benoit was drafted to ECW and he had a match on Raw against John Cena which he lost. I vividly remember how Chris extended his hand towards him and they shook hands and it was like, "I respect you John Cena". To me, it just proves that being one of the best technical wrestlers in the world, hell, being one of the TOP 5 doesn't really matter because if Vince Mcmahon says so, you'll have to put a mediocre, awful wrestler like John Cena "over" just like Daniel Bryan did with Roman Reigns. (Please do not involve what Chris would later go on to do in his personal life, as it bears no relation to the argument at hand).

Isn't that what the WWE did with Bryan? Now let's just also use Batista as an example. He was the champion on smackdown in 2005 and he had a match with Eddie Guerrero at No Mercy, which IMO is one of the best matches you'll ever see. I also think Batista always was a superior wrestler to John Cena and I don't have a problem with him.

But where's the logic in using Daniel Bryan, a better wrestler, to lose to Roman Reigns and shaking hands and saying "I respect you" when Roman Reigns downright sucks? I used to believe like some of you here that Roman Reigns has improved. But I firmly believe today that it's BS. There is no fucking improvement, and if there is any, it's really negligible. You know what improvement is? Batista in 2002, being groomed by Ric Flair and HHH, followed by Batista in 2005 both on the mic and in the ring. THAT'S IMPROVEMENT.

I realize that Wrestling and the WWE are about making money, but what good is it pushing Roman Reigns for years, and overlooking Bryan? And this isn't just about Bryan. I invoked elaborately..throughout this thread, the likes of Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, AND Daniel Bryan. I antagonized Cena and Roman.

Suffice to say, considering John Cena's career, and considering the booking of Roman Reigns in the last 2 years itself...is it wrong to say that the WWE will ignore competent wrestlers like Bryan even if they happen to bring in money? What about Kurt Angle in 2005? (And I by no means am saying Kurt underachieved, quite contrary).

I have already pointed it out, that when the said wrestler is at least competent, like Batista in 2005, I have no problem if he doesn't happen to be the greatest technical wrestler on earth.

But it seems to me that the history of the WWE since 2005, and probably before the advent of Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels as "maineventers" [So basically pre-1995(before Bret and Shawn), and post-2005(since John Cena).],..was a history of pushing the bad/unidimensional wrestler just because he happens to sell merchandise, possess some level of charisma, and may be ably perform 4-5 maneuvers.

Finally, our favourite wrestlers with the exception of Seth Rollins, aren't likely to be pushed to mainevents, until they do something like Punk did in July 2011. I would once again like to emphasize that Roman Reigns was terrible in the ring around Fastlane last year and he is so THIS YEAR. Nothing the WWE does will change that fact, or my opinion. He isn't half as good as Batista was. Period.

Feel free to oppose me, or agree. But do say something about:-

Is the WWE just a grand conspiracy and are we all(IWC) deluded?

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-26-2016 at 09:45 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #2  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:04 PM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is offline
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,764
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

You are deluded. None of the wrestlers you praised are that good at their jobs and none of the wrestlers you derided are that bad.

Vince just wants to help certain guys get further over with a certain very vocal section of the audience and the veteran technical wrestler (technically they are all wrestlers) hand shake method is one way to do that.

You also forgot everything Cena, Stephanie, HHH, Vince, Orton, and Batista did for Bryan to help him get over with another more valuable part of the audience.
__________________
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
  #3  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Sexcellence of Sexecution's Avatar
Sexcellence of Sexecution Sexcellence of Sexecution is offline
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 593
Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

I'll tell you who is deluded, anybody who thinks John Cena isn't a good wrestler. Honestly, when somebody says, "John Cena was a mediocre, if not downright 'atrocious' wrestler in 2005, and he is so in 2015," there's not really much to discuss. You openly acknowledge that the premise of John Cena being terrible is central to the point you're trying to make, whatever that is, and you also say that no matter what you will never change your mind about Cena being bad. So there's nothing to say. John Cena can continue to have classic matches with a variety of opponents who all work different styles and you still will think he's a bad wrestler.

You seem to operate from the understanding that a wrestler's moveset is what makes them a good wrestler, which is of course ridiculous by all standards including those held by people in the business. Even if it that were true, John Cena has one of the most expansive movesets ever if you're just going based on total number of different moves used. But of course you wouldn't recognize that because your mind is made up and performance doesn't seem to actually matter.

You think you know what makes and what doesn't make a good worker but you don't. The term worker refers to working the crowd, which means getting a reaction from the crowd, so John Cena and Hulk Hogan are two of the absolute best workers of all time. Wrestling isn't a sport, it's entertainment, it's about telling a story and creating an emotional connection and an emotional response. And you're deluded for ever thinking otherwise.

Period.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #4  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:31 PM
RomanfreakinReigns's Avatar
RomanfreakinReigns RomanfreakinReigns is offline
Registered User
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 732
RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcellence of Sexecution View Post
I'll tell you who is deluded, anybody who thinks John Cena isn't a good wrestler. Honestly, when somebody says, "John Cena was a mediocre, if not downright 'atrocious' wrestler in 2005, and he is so in 2015," there's not really much to discuss. You openly acknowledge that the premise of John Cena being terrible is central to the point you're trying to make, whatever that is, and you also say that no matter what you will never change your mind about Cena being bad. So there's nothing to say. John Cena can continue to have classic matches with a variety of opponents who all work different styles and you still will think he's a bad wrestler.
.
DUDE. I used the adjective mediocre alright. I spoke the truth(and hey, truth is subjective, so yeah, sue me for that).

You know who isn't a mediocre wrestler? Bret fucking Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Kurt Angle, and certainly Daniel Bryan. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong because obviously I don't understand wrestling or what makes a great wrestler right? And if you think John Cena belongs in the same echelon as the aforementioned, I'd like to present a picture:- Imagine John Cena is a tomato, and Bret Hart, Bryan, Angle and Michaels are all Apples. Someone puts the tomato amidst apples and expects the world to gleefully embrace the tomato. You're THAT person.

Anybody who says John Cena was/is a GREAT or Exceptional wrestler(use whichever adjective you like) and NOT mediocre, is clearly delusional.

With that being said, I have no problem in admitting that he did give us some good wrestling matches over the years, among which I include the ones with Punk, Orton, and the 3 matches with KO from 2015.

Also, there's more to the world and this thread than John Cena and your being hurt because someone thinks he's mediocre. May be if you actually saw it, or were willing to, you would have contributed something interesting relating to the greater picture I present here. Too bad.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-26-2016 at 10:40 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #5  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:42 PM
CyberPunk's Avatar
CyberPunk CyberPunk is offline
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: India
Age: 31
Posts: 536
CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk
Default

I am not sure what the point is. Are you trying to say that Bryan shaking hands with Reigns was a slap to Bryan's face because he is so much better than him? In that case, Triple H, a 13 time WWE champion, losing to Bryan would have been a kick to the nuts for him. It means every time someone loses to someone, it's disrespectful.

No, it doesn't work that way. Wrestlers put other wrestlers over. That's their job. It's called giving the rub. It doesn't matter who's better or worse. Every wrestling promotion revolves around that. And shaking hands to show respect is something that has been used for years, specially when two faces square off. Remember when Cena shook Bryan's hands when Bryan defeated him at SummerSlam? By your definition, Cena must have felt awful, right?
__________________
WZCW superstar (Come and join us)

sendpm.gif
  #6  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:51 PM
Sexcellence of Sexecution's Avatar
Sexcellence of Sexecution Sexcellence of Sexecution is offline
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 593
Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
DUDE. I used the adjective mediocre alright. I spoke the truth(and hey, truth is subjective, so yeah, sue me for that).
Also, there's more to the world and this thread than John Cena and your being hurt because someone thinks he's mediocre.
I mean you also used the word atrocious, and literally highlighted it in bold when you responded to me, but whatever. I'm not going to argue semantics.

Please explain why John Cena is not a good wrestler. You say that this is jsut some sort of given but I do not accept your premise. Articulate a reason as to why he isn't good other than just saying that he isn't Bret Hart. By the way Bret Hart did the same comeback for his entire career so I can't wait to hear the difference between him and John Cena. Other than that Bret drew less money of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
Also, there's more to the world and this thread than John Cena and your being hurt because someone thinks he's mediocre. May be if you actually saw it, or were willing to, you would have contributed something interesting relating to the greater picture I present here. Too bad.
There is no greater picture being presented here. You are mad because the WWE doesn't put over the wrestlers you like, even though you concede that Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were the top guys in the company at one point and you also concede that Seht Rollins was heavily pushed this year. And for some reason you think this constitutes a conspiracy.
__________________

Last edited by Sexcellence of Sexecution : 01-26-2016 at 10:59 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #7  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:54 PM
RomanfreakinReigns's Avatar
RomanfreakinReigns RomanfreakinReigns is offline
Registered User
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 732
RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk View Post
I am not sure what the point is. Are you trying to say that Bryan shaking hands with Reigns was a slap to Bryan's face because he is so much better than him? In that case, Triple H, a 13 time WWE champion, losing to Bryan would have been a kick to the nuts for him. It means every time someone loses to someone, it's disrespectful.

No, it doesn't work that way. Wrestlers put other wrestlers over. That's their job. It's called giving the rub. It doesn't matter who's better or worse. Every wrestling promotion revolves around that. And shaking hands to show respect is something that has been used for years, specially when two faces square off. Remember when Cena shook Bryan's hands when Bryan defeated him at SummerSlam? By your definition, Cena must have felt awful, right?
Oh no. I have no problem with a wrestler putting someone else "over" and shaking hands after losing to them.

I have a problem with an undeserving Roman Reigns winning, and Bryan shaking hands with him and saying "you've earned my respect, you deserve it".

May be I hate Roman Reigns, but the thread revolves around the contentious issue surrounding Vince/WWE's thinking Roman Reigns deserved to win the Rumble and mainevent Wrestlemania, and Bryan being only so good as to lose to him and himself being unworthy of anything better, like a triple threat match involving him, Lesnar and Reigns for the title.

The crux is that mediocre wrestlers like John Cena and Roman Reigns will be pushed ad infinitum, and a guy like CM Punk will drop the title to The Rock and eventually just quit, or Daniel Bryan be made to "shake hands" with Roman, who IMO was undeserving last year at Fastlane, and is undeserving this year. But of course, That's WWE.

Why else do you think I speak of a grand conspiracy?

Passionate wrestling fans could be said to be "deluded" because we will keep hoping for something better, but at the end of the day, a John Cena or a Roman Reigns will be inserted into the mainevents.

So yeah.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-26-2016 at 11:15 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #8  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:02 PM
RomanfreakinReigns's Avatar
RomanfreakinReigns RomanfreakinReigns is offline
Registered User
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 732
RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcellence of Sexecution View Post
I mean you also used the word atrocious, and even highlighted it in bold when you responded to me, but whatever. I'm not going to argue semantics.

Please explain why John Cena is not a good wrestler. You say that this is jsut some sort of given but I do not accept your premise. Articulate a reason as to why he isn't good other than just saying that he isn't Bret Hart. By the way Bret Hart did the same comeback for his entire career so I can't wait to ehar the difference between him and John Cena.
I'm refraining from using "good" or "bad" as polarizing adjectives, and may be some one else here must think he's a "bad" or "terrible" wrestler.

When it comes to John Cena, I think he's a mediocre wrestler, from the perspective of pure in-ring skills and not performance which includes elements like "working the crowd" and "getting reactions".

I even think Batista was a mediocre BUT certainly a better wrestler than John Cena.

Why do I think that?

Simple. Not everyone is excellent in the world. If everybody were excellent, we wouldn't need words like mediocre or terrible.

John Cena is mediocre because he doesn't wrestle how Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, or Bryan do.

John Cena is mediocre because his core moveset sucks, including the 5 knuckle shuffle, the two shoulder knockdowns he does, and that backdrop. It's the most terrible core moveset I have ever seen.

John Cena is mediocre because even in performing those moves, he is slightly rigid and it's not even in his hands because prior to becoming a pro-wrestler, he was a gym rat and basically a muscular freak.

Unlike Brock Lesnar, John's body was already conditioned by years of heavy weight-training to BUILD and expand muscles before he ever got into the wrestling business, and not endurance training which athletes like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar did for years in order to excel at amateur wrestling, besides also lifting weights to build muscles.

Is this sufficient?

So yeah, Randy Orton is fluid, Brock Lesnar wrestles brilliantly, the way he moves, the quickness, the agility..

And need I even say anything about how Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels used to wrestle in their prime? So there.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-26-2016 at 11:11 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #9  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:08 PM
Sexcellence of Sexecution's Avatar
Sexcellence of Sexecution Sexcellence of Sexecution is offline
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 593
Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
May be I hate Roman Reigns, may be I'm a moron,
Yeah, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
but the thread revolves around the contentious issue surrounding Vince/WWE's thinking Roman Reigns deserved to win the Rumble and mainevent Wrestlemania, and Bryan being only so good as to lose to him and himself being unworthy of anything better, like a triple threat match involving him, Lesnar and Reigns for the title.
We get it. You're mad because a wrestler you like, Daniel Bryan, had to lose to Roman Reigns, who you don't like. By the way before Bryan put over Reigns he also beat Cena clean at SummerSlam and won two matches in the same night to close WrestleMania 30 as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
The crux is that mediocre wrestlers like John Cena and Roman Reigns will be pushed ad infinitum, and a guy like CM Punk will drop the title to The Rock and eventually just quit, or Daniel Bryan be made to "shake hands" with Roman, who IMO was undeserving last year at Fastlane, and is undeserving this year. But of course, That's WWE.
Except John Cena isn't a mediocre wrestler by any standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
Why else do you think I speak of a grand conspiracy?
Because you're a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
Passionate wrestling fans could be said to be "deluded" because we will keep hoping for something better, but at the end of the day, a John Cena or a Roman Reigns will be inserted into the mainevents.
Yeah. You and these other "passionate fans" (whoever they are exactly) should stop playing into the hands of this WWE conspiracy and stop watching.

I bet you'll keep watching.
__________________

Last edited by Sexcellence of Sexecution : 01-26-2016 at 11:11 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #10  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:10 PM
Kodo Sawaki Kodo Sawaki is offline
Registered User
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 909
Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Bryan- Reigns was done in order to satisfy some of the IWC and to view Reigns as "worthy" of that Wrestlemania main event. And there is nothing wrong about that, WWE has the right to push who they think it will benefit product and he was and is worthy of Wrestlemania main event which he has shown by having great match with Bryan and then Lesnar.

Oh, and plan with Bryan post IC title win was to have him defend title on Smackdown as Cena did to RAW. Dont think he would go near mainevent soon because he has just comed back from injury and was liability in terms of health. Which has unfortunatly proven right because he was injured again soon.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices